PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here so

= =
09.04.2005, 09:31
Has ripened such question, yesterday the girlfriend has told, that at the sexual certificate or act, during an orgasm, she was described! There were many disputes and conversations! How you consider or count, it oznochaet, what it or she has what that illnesses or diseases and in general that you consider or count in this occasion?

The visitor
22.04.2005, 09:24
I think, that there is any infection! I had a similar situation! However, at the wrong time sexual contact, and after it or him! About itself has thought: " OGO as I am raised or excited, what even I can not restrain! " Has passed or has taken place time! This moment was forgot! And in a toilet I began to run even more often! As a result in me have found out a cystitis which has been caused or called by the infections passed sexual by! Heard also about similar situations at men! I would look narrowly at the organism! Can be, would descend or go to the doctor and would hand over analyses!

Harm..
27.04.2005, 23:15
ok I shall pass her, but at you it happens only once, or some times happened?

The visitor
01.05.2005, 19:15
I had any incompatibility with the man! The affinity was two times - both of time found out a cystitis in me! After pervogo-I obmochilas in a dream in the same night, but have not given anybody value or meaning;importance and only in some months when in a toilet began to run every 5 minutes, have addressed to the doctor! Treated me a lethal dose of antibiotics so were lost not only bad, but also good microbes! And to find out, that has caused or called disease it was not possible! It was treated! Nothing spoke MCH as doctors have told or said: there is an incompatibility, but will once be treated also all will be ok further! In half a year I had one more affinity - result - in the morning with a terrible pain and a blood went to a toilet on a drop! Again the CYSTITIS! Again a lethal dose of antibiotics! But have already told or said, that precisely infection! Here only MCH at once has evaporated, when I have suggested to hand over him analyses! Here such life!

e
16.05.2005, 21:34
I had any incompatibility with the man! The affinity was two times - both of time found out a cystitis in me! After pervogo-I obmochilas in a dream in the same night, but have not given anybody value or meaning;importance and only in some months when in a toilet began to run every 5 minutes, have addressed to the doctor! Treated me a lethal dose of antibiotics so were lost not only bad, but also good microbes! And to find out, that has caused or called disease it was not possible! It was treated! Nothing spoke MCH as doctors have told or said: there is an incompatibility, but will once be treated also all will be ok further! In half a year I had one more affinity - result - in the morning with a terrible pain and a blood went to a toilet on a drop! Again the CYSTITIS! Again a lethal dose of antibiotics! But have already told or said, that precisely infection! Here only MCH at once has evaporated, when I have suggested to hand over him analyses! Here such life!

Yes!! Here such muzhiks...

Kava
04.08.2005, 14:21
Has ripened such question, yesterday the girlfriend has told, that at the sexual certificate or act, during an orgasm, she was described! There were many disputes and conversations! How you consider or count, it oznochaet, what it or she has what that illnesses or diseases and in general that you consider or count in this occasion?

If it or she really had an orgasm be described she could not, during an orgasm there is a rush of blood to organs of a small basin and reduction of a uterus, at the same time is as though blocked mocheispuskatelnyj the channel (I can it is incorrect will be expressed), in a toilet in general it is possible to descend or go later 2-3 minutes, but not during an orgasm...

If right after an orgasm, really probably any inflammation...