PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To Diana-35

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Marijka
14.11.2004, 08:04
Prompt, please, what reaction can be on it or her. More correctly a question in the following: whether the desire to be engaged in this business can be gone?

We were engaged kazhd day earlier, and now I at all do not want it or him (maskimum 1/2 we are engaged). Has spent on drink only one cycle. I think, can not drink any more (the doctor has registered) And with what it is possible to replace?

Thanks!

~nebesnaja
18.11.2004, 02:42
At me from them the desire in general was gone.... Has still typed or collected 15 kg and at me now endokrenologicheskie problems! And you what for drink etoi a miracle of a tablet? If only with the purpose kontrotseptsii that certainly stop to eat others malodozirovynnye preporaty.... And same continuous hormones!

Marijka
19.11.2004, 02:16
At me from them the desire in general was gone.... Has still typed or collected 15 kg and at me now endokrenologicheskie problems! And you what for drink etoi a miracle of a tablet? If only with the purpose kontrotseptsii that certainly stop to eat others malodozirovynnye preporaty.... And same continuous hormones!

What?

~nebesnaja
22.11.2004, 16:38
In general to me on last reception the gynecologist has cancelled all OK has told or said that from any can be posledstija nobody zastrahovan! Has told or said to try or taste contraceptive adhesive tapes!

And nizkodozirovannye for example Logest or Three-! And in general ask the doctor! Only here what for to you Diana have registered I shall not understand.....

child
22.11.2004, 21:52

What?

At me tazhe a problem, only I drank marvelon. Do not believe all good that that is spoken about them.

BonPari
25.11.2004, 22:03
Prompt, please, what reaction can be on it or her. More correctly a question in the following: whether the desire to be engaged in this business can be gone?

We were engaged kazhd day earlier, and now I at all do not want it or him (maskimum 1/2 we are engaged). Has spent on drink only one cycle. I think, can not drink any more (the doctor has registered) And with what it is possible to replace?

Thanks!

Greetings, Marijka!

You know, I accepted Three-, then a break did or made and accepted Femoden! And so both from 1, and from 2 - at me was not desire During a break I attacked the husband, even nesk once a day and when to accept became - itself. The best desire was - in bed - to fall asleep!!!

We even to quarrel have begun in this occasion, the tense attitudes or relations of steel! And we have talked and have decided to pass on bezop. Days and preziki in dangerous! At once all ok became!!!!!

It is natural, when you drink OK at tja the ootid and everything is not developed or produced, that with it or this it is connected - i.e. desire! Here at it is necessary to solve for itself: or the desire (I think here it is necessary to be married and to not be afraid if WHAT-), or protection is when not the constant partner and phobia- more desires...

Solve!

CHmok!

Marijka
26.11.2004, 19:03

Thanks!

Greetings, Marijka!

You know, I accepted Three-, then a break did or made and accepted Femoden! And so both from 1, and from 2 - at me was not desire During a break I attacked the husband, even nesk once a day and when to accept became - itself. The best desire was - in bed - to fall asleep!!!

We even to quarrel have begun in this occasion, the tense attitudes or relations of steel! And we have talked and have decided to pass on bezop. Days and preziki in dangerous! At once all ok became!!!!!

It is natural, when you drink OK at tja the ootid and everything is not developed or produced, that with it or this it is connected - i.e. desire! Here at it is necessary to solve for itself: or the desire (I think here it is necessary to be married and to not be afraid if WHAT-), or protection is when not the constant partner and phobia- more desires...

Solve!

CHmok!

Thanks! How you have written all. Here and we swear on this ground. It is good, that before I have warned it or him, that there can be such reaction (+ also toshnilo). Yesterday he has told or said, that can it is not necessary use them.

Heavenly, have registered to me to normalize a cycle after an abortion.

BonPari
30.11.2004, 05:23
Well let then the husband voprimet it as treatment and when need will disappear - stop reception! I think so it will be better!

chesn grja at us now on the attitude or relation became much warmer... That and to you I wish...

~nebesnaja
03.12.2004, 10:28
To me they have even worse made a cycle! But though at you other situation! I too would advise you this Diana not uvlekatsja!

Marijka
06.12.2004, 22:20
Thanks, girls!

With coming you!!!

07.12.2004, 16:10
I too accept to Diana-35. The desire at me was not gone. Can hardly poslabzhe became. Probably before reception there was very strong desire the Increase in weight I yet observe. To drink to Diana to me has advised my gynecologist, in view of my sores. But to tell the truth I wanted prnimat them not for treatment, and is simple for pridohranenija, though the partner constant. So all these tablets influence all on a miscellaneous.

The visitor
09.12.2004, 22:37
Generally to Diana it is nizkodozirovannym a preparation, I so to a word.

In occasion of change of a preparation all depends on that for what reason the gynecologist has appointed or nominated to you this preparation. And so it is a lot of variants. I know, that there was new preparation JArina, he nizkodozirovannyj and at its or his reception you will not type or collect weight, besides he can even decrease.

www.yarina.com.ua

Butterdishes
10.12.2004, 22:42
And me 35 normalized Testosteron-Depotum, for this purpose he to me and has been appointed or nominated. I have not added weight, the desire remains same

13.12.2004, 09:49
And me 35 normalized Testosteron-Depotum, for this purpose he to me and has been appointed or nominated. I have not added weight, the desire remains same

Well here is how and at me. Pravdo about normalization of Testosteron-Depotum to me poraskazyvali doctors. I drank and for that the skin became better that voloski in not desirable places were reduced. But... To me have told or said, what is it all only when you accept tablets. And happens, as at all does not operate or work. And when you stop them to drink, all falls back into place. It is insulting

Foxy_k
16.12.2004, 04:04
I drank and for that the skin became better that voloski in not desirable places were reduced.

Well and how?

16.12.2004, 16:09
I drank and for that the skin became better that voloski in not desirable places were reduced.

Well and how?

Well you know, foks, like it is better. Simply at me a skin very sensitive, therefore on her always any chicken-feed kde- yes is But it is better. Though videsh, that the doctor has told or said.....

Foxy_k
20.12.2004, 01:38

Well and how?

Well you know, foks, like it is better. Simply at me a skin very sensitive, therefore on her always any chicken-feed kde- yes is But it is better. Though videsh, that the doctor has told or said.....

At me a similar situation the skin has improved, but I expected greater

Alya
23.12.2004, 17:20

At me the same history: Diana drank more year, all was excellent or different - critical days 3-4 days as hours, in weight not pribovljala, the skin became more gently, more softly, pryshchiki everyones popropodali and the desire on it dello was not lowered at all, with a sexual life all was excellent or different. I was very happy. And then there were giddinesses, a nausea. Has addressed to the doctor, she has changed to me for others (I do not remember the name). Has had a drink them 3 months and has run to the doctor for Diana.... I began to recover (have paid attention, that constantly hungry), on the face constantly jumped out spots, critical days began to last for 5-6 days, moreover couple of days of botched work.

In general they have not liked me and I have returned to Diana. Here 2 months all ok with mine OK.

anais
25.12.2004, 22:52
At me in the very first month of reception Logesta the desire was gone at all. But has soon returned.

-Nifertiti-
26.12.2004, 19:51
I heard, that from Diana-35 the breast increases strongly or is strongly enlarged! It is the truth?

-Nifertiti-
31.12.2004, 11:39
At me in the very first month of reception Logesta the desire was gone at all. But has soon returned.

You about it?

04.01.2005, 14:03
I heard, that from Diana-35 the breast increases strongly or is strongly enlarged! It is the truth?

At me has not increased.... And has not decreased. I think this lies. From what she will increase? If only you type or collect in weight it is natural also a breast more becomes.

Unika
05.01.2005, 18:25
I accepted Diana in 18 years for normalization of a cycle, have somehow registered to me it or her by eye, even the analysis on hormones did not do or make, like as 1 volosok at me on a breast sufficient argument. About desire I do not remember, I then was the virgin and all was afraid as will be for the first time, in general not up to desire. And here then already in fur-trees of contraception the saw three- - has begun depression, not at once has thought from what, then when has understood has gone to the gynecologist and to me have registered ZHanin, 3 more months I went all in spots, and have then thrown this everything, in general and without them not bad I manage.

Sun
09.01.2005, 21:27
I too drank to Diana, the truth 2 months. I wish to tell or say, that at me the desire during their reception too has considerably decreased. As soon as has cancelled, all at once has come to norm or rate

10.01.2005, 13:15
Here I do not understand as the desire to be gone can? Same zavist from mood, from desire of the partner. I do not understand as because of tablets the inclination to liked can pass or decrease or take place or decrease.