PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About Diana-35 and effect

Fair-haired
22.02.2005, 09:42
I about the experience, pochitav here have decided to write to Diana disputes or spores about OK.

And so, I have started to drink (the gynecologist have appointed or nominated), to treat a skin, to clean or remove greasiness, acnes, etc. the Young man at me there was no also a sex too. I.e. it is pure or clean for the cosmetic purposes.

Has passed or Has taken place half a year, changes any. Nothing was cleared, I have not grown stout and have not become covered by a wool. And I have ceased to drink, the cosmetic effect is not present.

Can it is simple do not send or have approached;have suited.

So be not frightened in advance of consequences.

The otolaryngologist
12.03.2005, 18:42
We also do not frighten, simply we speak, that with mind or wit it is necessary to do or make all. And to you did or made analyses on sexual hormones pred by how to appoint or nominate to Diana? Without it or this, certainly, it is not recommended to appoint or nominate. Besides there are also other antiandrogenic preparations if to Diana has not approached or suited.

katyonok!
02.04.2005, 07:43
We also do not frighten, simply we speak, that with mind or wit it is necessary to do or make all. And to you did or made analyses on sexual hormones pred by how to appoint or nominate to Diana? Without it or this, certainly, it is not recommended to appoint or nominate. Besides there are also other antiandrogenic preparations if to Diana has not approached or suited.

Tell or Say, and why you to us on pregnancy and labors do not come??

The otolaryngologist
15.04.2005, 19:27
I do not know, you there had, almost family atmosphere, Nina to it or this fine promotes, especially that section where-more is delicate that-whether, than local, there it is impossible to express rigidly, and me on it sometimes breaks through, obstetrics and ginekolgija though there are an arm or a hand about an arm or a hand, but things in many respects different. I come and I look, to write from myself there is nothing - to pregnancy and sorts or labors yet were not.

katyonok!
25.04.2005, 01:44
I do not know, you there had, almost family atmosphere, Nina to it or this fine promotes, especially that section where-more is delicate that-whether, than local, there it is impossible to express rigidly, and me on it sometimes breaks through, obstetrics and ginekolgija though there are an arm or a hand about an arm or a hand, but things in many respects different. I come and I look, to write from myself there is nothing - to pregnancy and sorts or labors yet were not.

And how old are you if not a secret or within the limits of what??

You to us too would not prevent. Simply very much often it would be desirable to hear different opinions.. Come to us, we shall be glad.... Here will see, devchenki will meet yours faithfully

The otolaryngologist
11.05.2005, 07:00
Years recently it was executed 27, I shall try to come. I hope, that the God will give and itself I shall get or start the child but the matter is that I most, unfortunately, have some problems with health, not by a female part, but too plans for pregnancy break and more on me the responsibility for education of one boy - my distant relative, unfortunately, potrerjavshego parents, it too while organichivaet lays.

katyonok!
11.05.2005, 16:46
Years recently it was executed 27, I shall try to come. I hope, that the God will give and itself I shall get or start the child but the matter is that I most, unfortunately, have some problems with health, not by a female part, but too plans for pregnancy break and more on me the responsibility for education of one boy - my distant relative, unfortunately, potrerjavshego parents, it too while organichivaet lays.

Well here especially, at us even with difficult and challenges devchnki catch and become pregnant, so just will get in a point-in our series....

Anything I think will not prevent to wish sobvstvennogo the child and the more so what to bring up... And your boy podrastet and for your child will look after....

_
04.08.2005, 09:57
Do not send or Have approached;Have suited. I too accepted, the effect was. However, at the same time veins has planted or put, because smoked then much