PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please a head my holey: (

Blue Flame
06.03.2005, 17:37
I shall tell all under the order in general, I as kontraptsetivov use Novaringom already for a long time, and one month ago I have passed or have taken place inspection and to me have told or said, that it is necessary to begin treatment with the beginning monthly and to remove a ring. Well I have removed a ring as it seemed to me then in three weeks of use and have begun treatment naturally, have begun monthly, and next week after their termination or ending have started a breast to ache a bit, the stomach or belly pulls all as at monthly but they that at me were already and here I have counted again and have understood, what was mistaken for week, now their days on normal, but they have already passed or have already taken place how long these signs will last at me and in a cycle such shifts are how much dangerous to an organism here? Prompt please, and that I already start to worry strongly

morbid
04.08.2005, 05:59
It is not necessary volnovatsa. Failures sometimes happen no trouble. Simtomy dolzchny to pass or take place gdeto in couple of days depends on an organism.