PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SHCHitovidka????

skarlet
28.01.2005, 19:38
Who-string knows, if increases or is enlarged shchitovidka she can hurt or be ill;be sick on each side necks, but the sizes of a neck thus do not increase or are not enlarged?

Baba Manya
04.02.2005, 18:30
Who-string knows, if increases or is enlarged shchitovidka she can hurt or be ill;be sick on each side necks, but the sizes of a neck thus do not increase or are not enlarged?

The size of a neck should not increase or be enlarged. And in general shchitovidka should not hurt or be ill;be sick. If hurts on each side necks, most likely tonsils.

The visitor
19.02.2005, 13:34
The otolaryngologist has not found anything, the endocrinologist has told or said, that in its or his opinion anything is not present, though just in case it is possible to make uzi! Also has advised to go to the neuropathologist!

And here at me kryshnjak also goes, time have told or said uzi...

Zljuchka
18.03.2005, 05:40
The otolaryngologist has not found anything, the endocrinologist has told or said, that in its or his opinion anything is not present, though just in case it is possible to make uzi! Also has advised to go to the neuropathologist!

And here at me kryshnjak also goes, time have told or said uzi...

In vain you twitch. US just in case, for 100 % of acknowledgement or confirmation, that that's all right. Do not worry.

skarlet
31.03.2005, 07:07
Thanks, for poddezhku!

I shall try to calm down, and then on uzi

The otolaryngologist
08.04.2005, 00:13
The thyroid gland in general seldom gives truly painful sensations, unless only in those, not too frequent cases when there is its or her inflammation - a thyroiditis. At augmentation, i.e. at a struma there can be unpleasant sensations in a throat like pressure or komka. Increase or enlarge volume of a neck a thyroid gland can, but it in the started cases of a struma. To the neuropathologist - can, all business in a cervical osteochondrosis.

skarlet
16.05.2005, 16:16
Thanks for advice or council

At once after holiday I shall go

Lady Godajva
04.08.2005, 03:56
If you are assured, what is it a thyroid gland necessarily make US and consult with the doctor!

Otkonenija, connected with shchitovidkoj can give various complications: from a tachycardia up to a mastopathy!

I do not wish to frighten, but luchyshe to make secure!