PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, I in despair.... Help or assist!

ludik
08.12.2004, 22:05
Yesterday has found out in the left breast of 2 greater or big of inspissation. One year ago I had one, on a background of reception to Diana-35, even medicines any not momogali, but I have stopped reception to Diana, and it has resolved. Now the doctor has appointed or nominated reception Djufastona. I accept on 10 tabl on a cycle the second month. Whether there can be it from Djufastona??? Can stop reception, to me 2 more months it or him to accept. I in despair. So it was pleased, that all has resolved, and here on you! Twice it is more shishki. And monthly it is not fast... Help or Assist advice or council, pliz...

Veron
28.12.2004, 21:37
Descend or Go uzi make, and to mammologu. Also do not pull!!

ludik
31.12.2004, 00:25
Descend or Go uzi make, and to mammologu. Also do not pull!!

Mammologa at us in out-patient departments is not present, and on US can opredelitt, what is it? Yes, it is necessary to enter the name on reception...

Veron
20.02.2005, 20:15
I in Peter go uzi a pier of glands platno to do or make, so there is direct on the same floor mammolog, with result at once to it or him;them, the truth tozh platno.

But on uzi to me the doctor at once has explained that there so, and what not so. All will be easier to you, less zamorochek and inventions.

And in general, make it a rule, if that that disturbs, in the morning denjuzhku in a bag, in the evening in an out-patient department. And that is possible both illnesses or diseases and nerves to start. And so will save both that, and another.

ludik
22.02.2005, 15:41
I in Peter go uzi a pier of glands platno to do or make, so there is direct on the same floor mammolog, with result at once to it or him;them, the truth tozh platno.

But on uzi to me the doctor at once has explained that there so, and what not so. All will be easier to you, less zamorochek and inventions.

And in general, make it a rule, if that that disturbs, in the morning denjuzhku in a bag, in the evening in an out-patient department. And that is possible both illnesses or diseases and nerves to start. And so will save both that, and another.

Thanks, here has entered the name on reception to genikologu, and the US can shall make. And here mammologa is not present, but there by results of I shall look or see what to do or make

MK
04.08.2005, 03:53
Yesterday has found out in the left breast of 2 greater or big of inspissation. One year ago I had one, on a background of reception to Diana-35, even medicines any not momogali, but I have stopped reception to Diana, and it has resolved. Now the doctor has appointed or nominated reception Djufastona. I accept on 10 tabl on a cycle the second month. Whether there can be it from Djufastona??? Can stop reception, to me 2 more months it or him to accept. I in despair. So it was pleased, that all has resolved, and here on you! Twice it is more shishki. And monthly it is not fast... Help or Assist advice or council, pliz...

Djufaston as I understand hormonal.

Before to write out it or him the doctor- should appoint or nominate a mammography and consultation at the surgeon or mammologa.

I think, that the problem will be resolved itself after the termination or ending of reception djufastona, but zhelaten a campaign to the doctor!