PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Arthritis, joint pain

Aiza
10.03.2005, 21:03
Forumchane, could not help or assist. At my mum an arthritis of knee joints or adjournment of salts. Voobshchem cannot go, strong pains in kollenyh joints. All have tried - does not help or assist. Who from you already can has passed or has taken place through it or knows any agents which would help or assist. I here read about honey massage from a cellulitis. How you think, he can help or assist at an arthritis?

DeLux
11.03.2005, 06:36
The arthritis is not treated at such stages, it is possible to remove or take off signs only. Honey massage here as to the elephant komarinyj a sting.

LightAngel
16.03.2005, 16:14
Forumchane, could not help or assist. At my mum an arthritis of knee joints or adjournment of salts. Voobshchem cannot go, strong pains in kollenyh joints. All have tried - does not help or assist. Who from you already can has passed or has taken place through it or knows any agents which would help or assist. I here read about honey massage from a cellulitis. How you think, he can help or assist at an arthritis?

I can recommend fitochaj "Ahill" and "Element-with" for joints.

At the girlfriend of my mum the husband (50 years) has cured very chronic trauma of a backbone, at it or him the cartilaginous or chondral tissue and doctors was erased have told or said what make can nothing, only remove or take out periodically strong pain, but the problem will not leave anywhere, will have to live with it or this all remained life. He for 15 minutes rose from a bed because of wild dorsodynias in the morning. And then the wife it or him has simply forced to start to drink this fitochaj "Ahill" and on 10 put he has risen from a bed absolutely easy, at once has put on trousers and only here has thought, that the pain is not present! Now pyot "Ahill" every day, and polmesjatsa back they have connected already and the articulate or joint formula. So the muzhik simply ozhil! Now bodrenko has started to do or make repair in an apartment by own strength though literally one and a half month ago came from job and simply could not rise from a bed any more, fell nothing also could do or make because of pains!

So try or taste! It really helps or assists!

In more detail about these products can learn or find out here:

http: // www.gloryon.com/GL015bffcba0454d8ee8f9aceb72f5150d/shop/prod.html? prod=00154

:61641

:555

Fitochaj for joints.

Structure: grasses zveroboja and a horsetail, leaves of a raspberry, roots of a burdock and a dandelion.

The formula of the given tea is calculated on regular use for prophylaxis of adverse displays of an osteochondrosis of a backbone and metabolic disturbances in joints which meet at 40 - 60 % of the population.

Properties: in such structure of herbs some kinds of treatment-and-prophylactic action are successfully combined:

Antiinflammatory or Anti-inflammatory effect zveroboja, raspberries and a dandelion;

Diuretic action of a horsetail, dandelion and burdock that promotes deducing or removing from an organism of slags and crystals of salts;

Normalization of metabolic processes in an osteal and cartilaginous or chondral tissue of a backbone and joints that is peculiar to biologically active components of a burdock and a dandelion.

Action: possesses antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory and easy or light;mild diuretic action, promotes deducing or removing of salts and improves metabolic processes in osteal and cartilaginous or chondral tissues of joints. Reduces risk of development of an osteochondrosis and arthroses. It is recommended as an auxiliary agent at treatment and prophylaxis of lesions of joints.

Way of preparation and application: 1 bag of tea to insist in a glass of boiled water (under a cover) during 7 - 10 minutes. To accept 2 - 3 times a day, courses on 1 - 1,5 months 3 times a year.

To children till 10 years and to pregnant women to accept after the coordination with the doctor.

http: // www.gloryon.com/GL015bffcba0454d8ee8f9aceb72f5150d/shop/prod.html? prod=00756

:61641

:555

" An element 5 Formula-with " articulate or joint

Structure of 1 capsule: dry kolostrum from 30 % the maintenance or contents of immunoglobulins IgG - immulak (50 mg),

Extract atseroly (40 mg),

Glucosamine Zinci sulfas (150 mg),

Chondroitin Zinci sulfas (30 mg),

metilsulfonilmetan (MSM) (50 mg),

Chelate of manganese of 25 % (10 mg),

Extract of a cortex of a white willow,

Extract bosvellii.

Action: " the Formula-with. For joints " is essentially new product for treatment and prophylaxes of age and chronic inflammatory changes of large joints.

Indications: "Formula-with" is recommended as a preventive agent. Normalizes metabolic processes in osteal and cartilaginous or chondral tissues of joints. Promotes the prevention or warning of age, inflammatory and metabolic lesions of joints of extremities and a backbone.

Way of application: to accept on 1-2 capsules in day after meal, washing down 1/2 glasses of water.

Packing contains 60 capsules.

Aiza
04.08.2005, 02:47
[QUOTE =

Aiza
]

I can recommend fitochaj "Ahill" and "Element-with" for joints...

LightAngel, you it is simple super, all so is detailed! We shall begin immediately! I shall write about results. With gratitude, Aiza.