PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How boroysja with sonlivostju?

Sonechka
28.05.2005, 05:10
To me very much often hochetsja to sleep how much I did not sleep at night, how with etim to struggle?

ZSE
04.06.2005, 07:29
Sonechka this all to -th! Spring)

Drink vitaminki, walk more and all will be good

04.06.2005, 09:12
Yes here I too wish to sleep, even if in 9 evenings I shall lay down, in 8 I shall wake up and vseravno to sleep hunting. Vitamins are necessary.... And here with walks it is more complex or difficult, all the day at job, and in the evening any more before, is faster home to family.

Marijka
12.06.2005, 13:00
Know, I here some days went to bed not later than 23,00 so next day all was ok successively! So can is simple sleep earlier to lay down, than usually. Even for 15-20 minutes?

Now I again began to lay down late - in the morning hardly I rise, all the day long somnolent, and in the evening already any

Sleepy
21.06.2005, 20:12
I adore this forum for that that you will always meet people with the same problems as at you. Everything, shchas I shall be registered.

Voshchim, at me the same. The third day I come, only we sing or we shall eat and cuts down literally, today for example in 6 has fallen asleep with the board in arms or hand and literally not dozhivav. It seems to me from a hyperalimentation. I do not know... And from what. Speak after a dense dinner pulls to a dream. And still speak harmfully, during this dream just zhirka and it is fastened

You by the way knew what to sleep it is necessary no more than 7 and not less 4 hours per day and to lay down it is desirable nearby 11. Peresypanie also harmfully as well as nedosyp. Take good note

Hamelionchik
25.06.2005, 19:03
At me too such was, the truth in the beginning of winter. To me not only all time to sleep it would be desirable, but I even poshevelitsja once again could not. Came from institute, bryk on a bed - and even sing to myself to eat to prepare there was a laziness Has started to drink jodomarin (to the husband have registered for shchitovidki, and I at it or him have dragged off for prophylaxis) Now all OK! The Status it was normalized. I bodrenkaja

-th
29.06.2005, 01:55
As the doctor the raised or increased sleepiness has explained to me is connected with a chronic hypotension (the lowered pressure). I to her just also suffer. Has still noticed to have a sleep like "owls", it is enough to "larks" to have a sleep night of hours 7 and they are vigorous and cheerful all the day long!

And when zaberemenila (b.prervala) so for 2 months I so much naspala that in general horror, it was simple it is terrible - I slept constantly, woke up to eat and the TV hardly to look or see and again to sleep!!

jasmi
04.08.2005, 02:32
As the doctor the raised or increased sleepiness has explained to me is connected with a chronic hypotension (the lowered pressure). I to her just also suffer. Has still noticed to have a sleep like "owls", it is enough to "larks" to have a sleep night of hours 7 and they are vigorous and cheerful all the day long!

And when zaberemenila (b.prervala) so for 2 months I so much naspala that in general horror, it was simple it is terrible - I slept constantly, woke up to eat and the TV hardly to look or see and again to sleep!!

The truth? At me lowered. Has run into hibernation in the winter and I shall not wake up in any way. Horror.