PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Somebody uses JArinoj?

Osha
02.03.2005, 18:15
Here has decided to try or taste oral contraceptives., the doctor has advised JArinu or JAsmin., Here I think about JArine.

Who nibud uses? Tell as they.

skarlet
03.03.2005, 05:10
Itself did not use, but responses good, the least -in by-effects!

To me it or her too recommended, but I now simply in general stop to be protected and have decided to not pass yet to it or her!

Buttercup
07.03.2005, 11:48
To me it or her have written out, yet probyvala, I shall begin with a following cycle.

The visitor
11.03.2005, 17:11
When it became necessary to pass with 35 to another, has chosen JArinu, but having spent on drink 2 months has developed 2 kg. (do not throw palkami and do not throw stones, that I not so did or made by something - all strictly under the instruction). I in fact also have chosen it or her for the promised losses lishej waters from an organism, i.e. leaders to growing thin. Here so I have got pair kilo for the piece wooden. With Diana the weight was not typed or collected, and here...

Osha
11.03.2005, 18:23
To me too genikolog it or her has advised. That I shall not grow stout.. porobuju couple of months... And there we shall look or see..

~sharmel
16.03.2005, 20:54
When it became necessary to pass with 35 to another, has chosen JArinu, but having spent on drink 2 months has developed 2 kg. (do not throw palkami and do not throw stones, that I not so did or made by something - all strictly under the instruction). I in fact also have chosen it or her for the promised losses lishej waters from an organism, i.e. leaders to growing thin. Here so I have got pair kilo for the piece wooden. With Diana the weight was not typed or collected, and here...

At all variously... I, for example, typed or collected weight and with 35, and TriMersi - on 7 kg!!! The horror was, to grow thin could not in any way.

(Only to mountain has driven these kgs... God forbid to anybody so to grow thin.)

But for itself has solved - hormones more-!

And at girlfriends it's OK, any collateral.

Sisil
28.03.2005, 17:53
JArina and JAsmin is a same preparation. Simply in the different countries he variously is called. I its or his saw about 1.5 years. For me - better simply cannot be. The weight, both was wonderful, and has remained. The skin - charm, etc. is, etc. shorter, if did not want the child, would drink it or him and further.

Osha, try or taste, suddenly it is a preparation for you too. I have already understood, the main thing to pick up that approaches or suits you.

The visitor
30.03.2005, 16:35
JArina and JAsmin is a same preparation. Simply in the different countries he variously is called. I its or his saw about 1.5 years. For me - better simply cannot be. The weight, both was wonderful, and has remained. The skin - charm, etc. is, etc. shorter, if did not want the child, would drink it or him and further.

Osha, try or taste, suddenly it is a preparation for you too. I have already understood, the main thing to pick up that approaches or suits you.

kakaya erunda. eti preparati sovershenno raznie-da vi posmotrite po komponentam daje...

yasmin ya pila-pohudela, pohoroshela, volosi luchshe stali

yarinu smogla tolko 1 mesyaz-ujasno popravilas, poyavilas silnaya depressia, i v inete chitala, shto u mnogih devushek eti efecti poyavlyayutysa

The visitor
05.04.2005, 09:13
And the doctor has recommended to me or JArinu, or an adhesive tape. Now here also I am excruciated what to choose. About JArine all basically very well respond, and tablets are somehow more habitual, proverennej. And Evra like on convenience wins, and the doctor mine very much advises. Here also I am excruciated...

Sisil
08.04.2005, 14:27

kakaya erunda. eti preparati sovershenno raznie-da vi posmotrite po komponentam daje...

yarinu smogla tolko 1 mesyaz-ujasno popravilas, poyavilas silnaya depressia, i v inete chitala, shto u mnogih devushek eti efecti poyavlyayutysa

Anything it not nonsense! Come in Russian poiskoviki and look JAsmin. Will not find. And JArinu - Yes. These are 200 % one preparation. Lets out or releases it or him SHeringPlau. I when started it or him to drink, wanted more infy about it or him to find. Here on Of.sajte SHeringPlau also subtracted or deducted. At us in the country, for example, is not present JAriny in general, but is JAsmin, because this same.

skarlet
19.04.2005, 01:55

Anything it not nonsense! Come in Russian poiskoviki and look JAsmin. Will not find. And JArinu - Yes. These are 200 % one preparation. Lets out or releases it or him SHeringPlau. I when started it or him to drink, wanted more infy about it or him to find. Here on Of.sajte SHeringPlau also subtracted or deducted. At us in the country, for example, is not present JAriny in general, but is JAsmin, because this same.

Sisil, you are right, this or thus one and too.

Here the link:

http: // www.medinform.biz/news1.php? id=217756*amp; PHPSESSID=5ec6905637f237509d8c0015e98a91f5

There it is directly written: the Preparation is on sale in the various countries under following names: Yasmin, Petibelle, Yadine, Jasmin. In Russia the preparation will be on sale under name JArina.

Svetliachok
24.04.2005, 09:09
And the doctor has recommended to me or JArinu, or an adhesive tape. Now here also I am excruciated what to choose. About JArine all basically very well respond, and tablets are somehow more habitual, proverennej. And Evra like on convenience wins, and the doctor mine very much advises. Here also I am excruciated...

And that you are excruciated? I so have understood, that the adhesive tape from OK not strongly differs, only variously are used. In my opinion, the adhesive tape really is more convenient. But it certainly, on taste and color.

The visitor
20.05.2005, 14:01
And that you are excruciated? I so have understood, that the adhesive tape from OK not strongly differs, only variously are used. In my opinion, the adhesive tape really is more convenient. But it certainly, on taste and color.

I am excruciated, because I can not solve, that it is better

It agree, adhesive tape Evra is more convenient in use, and toshnotok everyones will not be, but also about JArinu basically well respond, and tablets all the same proverenny time. Though the doctor speaks, the adhesive tape is safe absolutely... Probably, it is necessary to listen and try or taste the doctor.

Foxy_k
03.08.2005, 22:27
www.yarina.com.ua