PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cycle after reception OK

The Chinese woman
27.04.2005, 11:38
In the last summer, on the head, accepted OK. Has finished in August - and till now nevosstanovilsja the cycle - earlier at me was where those 21-23 days, and normal intensity, now - 30 days (last time in general 34!), thus only the second day - normal intesivnost, and the others - is smeared a current.. How consider or count - it is necessary something to do or make or it is not necessary to panic? Earlier when stopped to drink OK, the cycle where that for 2-3 months was restored..

The visitor
03.05.2005, 02:10
At me if it is possible a question on a subject.

Since what day to consider or count a cycle? From next day that I have accepted 21-st tablet or from eighth day when I have not accepted the first tablet from the first pack???

The visitor
05.05.2005, 19:13

Since what day to consider or count a cycle? From next day that I have accepted 21-st tablet or from eighth day when I have not accepted the first tablet from the first pack???

Since the first day monthly, that is from the first tablet!

skarlet
14.05.2005, 17:49

Imho it when you start to drink ok!

The visitor
19.05.2005, 02:18

Not.. I have stopped to drink OK and now my usual cycle with an ovulation has begun, etc. and so this first cycle at me has left whether 22 whether 29 days. If 22-means to consider or count from that day that has not taken a new pack (that is after 8- a day time break). And if 29 from that day that I have finished last pack (that is 8 mi dnevnyj pereyv already in a cycle enters). If I -apologize...

Pe. Se. My normal cycle of 28-30 days. So 29 it seems to more logical... But I why have been assured what to consider or count that is necessary to begin after 8- of a day time break, therefore very much was surprised having received mesjaki a week earlier...

skarlet
22.05.2005, 02:55
In general a pancake these or it ok-all so individually!

The visitor
26.05.2005, 02:32

Ofiget! During monthly tablets do not drink-do or drink-make a break. For 8-th day, it is not dependent have ended or not, or have ended monthly earlier, again begin prinimat a cycle of tablets.

The visitor
01.06.2005, 11:07

Ofiget! During monthly tablets do not drink-do or drink-make a break. For 8-th day, it is not dependent have ended or not, or have ended monthly earlier, again begin prinimat a cycle of tablets.

Read the report above. A question not about a pseudo-cycle at reception OK and about the present or true cycle which begins after cancelling OK.

The visitor
09.06.2005, 04:36

And if again to begin a cycle of tablets, and during this cycle begin monthly???

The visitor
13.06.2005, 02:55
Little girls, time on that all has gone also such grammotnye, prompt. The last month has lost a pack with OK, has bought or purchased, has clearly put, new. Last tablet I drink on Friday but as there the pack was almost full, in the morning on Saturday has woken up and on the autopilot has drunk... Well I shall not speak that I got up above the white friend, kada me was has reached or is cunning, but was late. CHe now to do or make... After a week as always to drink the first on Saturday, that is it will turn out per day earlier, or to force down a course and to drink now with svoskresenja.

P.S. gospadja, skoka problems to go to a monastery easier

DeLux
03.08.2005, 18:33
Osspidja, skoka problems. Drink k usually on Saturday. And above "friend" to anything to manufacture it was not necessary, it of that is not necessaryl.