PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Herpes

Izolda
12.03.2005, 13:03
Girls as it is better to treat cold on labiums?

DeLux
15.03.2005, 20:34
Mazku with atsiklovirom to use, if it is already strong razroslos - that in addition to dry. In Russia still it is possible to get sintomitsinovuju ointment, tozh well helps or assists at the big sore.

Buttercup
23.03.2005, 04:44
I cauterize butter or oil of a tea tree

MK
03.04.2005, 06:22
Well treats (passes or takes place) - MALAVIT more quickly (is on sale in lavkah 0 - natural antiseptic.

By the way will approach or suit and for treatment practically all (an angina, wounds, gynecology and other).

I advise

To me prisovetovali here on a site, now I jaraja propagandistka

child
11.04.2005, 19:47
In the afternoon pomazhte Zoviraksom, and for the night it is possible dental Pasta-she very well dries!

Izolda
16.04.2005, 22:28
MK Malavitom often I shall caress a throat at catarrhal diseases. Really it is very good pomagaet, but did not know that is possible also in such purposes to apply. And as it is necessary to dilute it or him water?

Tooth-paste tried-a few or tried-a little;tried-little bit;tasted-a few has helped or assisted. Still cauterized Corvalolum.

18.04.2005, 15:56
I dry alcohol.

And from national - the plant house is such, a gold moustache, listik otlamyvaesh and juice grease, helps or assists for 1-2 times.

Izolda
25.04.2005, 01:06
** Today I shall try or taste, houses just are such plant.

ALL THANKS FOR ADVICE or COUNCILS,

MK
03.05.2005, 11:11
MK Malavitom often I shall caress a throat at catarrhal diseases. Really it is very good pomagaet, but did not know that is possible also in such purposes to apply. And as it is necessary to dilute it or him water?

Tooth-paste tried-a few or tried-a little;tried-little bit;tasted-a few has helped or assisted. Still cauterized Corvalolum.

For treatment by herpes - to dilute it is not necessary.

By the way, if Malavit to dilute with water as it is specified in the application and to wipe 1 time day, moistening a wadding stick - that it is possible to warn occurrence of herpes: it is checked up too!

03.08.2005, 16:30
** Today I shall try or taste, houses just are such plant.

ALL THANKS FOR ADVICE or COUNCILS,

Then write has helped or assisted or not.