PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Loin

_
03.02.2005, 07:11
The friend had a strong back pain after yesterday have played in football I Am afraid to do much harm. With what it is connected? A stretching? A backbone? Internal organs? And how to treat?

_
22.02.2005, 06:02
Here now I search infu. Everywhere advise exercises, but it is necessary to remove or take off a pain!

DeLux
26.02.2005, 19:49
Ibuprofen - 400. Up to three times a day. And to lie down it is necessary.

Idigidra
03.03.2005, 19:29
The friend had a strong back pain after yesterday have played in football I Am afraid to do much harm. With what it is connected? A stretching? A backbone? Internal organs? And how to treat?

I so has played in football, have then taken away on fast. There was an intervertebral hernia.

_
01.04.2005, 07:51

I so has played in football, have then taken away on fast. There was an intervertebral hernia.

(

_
06.05.2005, 10:06
Ibuprofen - 400. Up to three times a day. And to lie down it is necessary.

Thanks!

SexyBar
03.08.2005, 03:21
At me one of these days was the same headache literally, went to the neuropathologist, thought, a nerve, it has appeared, no, has checked up kidneys, me even on a roentgen of a loin have sent, the blessing, has not gone, descended or went to other doctor, the diagnosis- (prichina-has chilled a muscle or has overstrained), has written out me finalgon, on a trace. All has passed or has taken place day