PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Failure of a cycle....?

Страницы : [1] 2

Jane
02.04.2005, 13:44
Girls, at me monthly have begun a week earlier... And so a cycle small - 24 days, and here in general send or have come through 18... Pains are not present (usually in the first day I die), and a blood any black... che with me? There was once an inflammation of appendages but then simply smeared also temperature podnjalas-it means precisely not... Still too was sboj-an ovulatory syndrome, too krovilo at the wrong time but then I sports have studied too much also a back has broken. Now all is strange somehow... To the doctor to address very much problemno, he at us here in the next village a pancake kada I already in a civilization shall return

The woman-doctor, Deljuks and all who collided or faced - to longly me to live remains?

Yuliana132
06.04.2005, 07:38
And at me such last within 2 months, and now for the third month on the contrary, do not begin. Have ended 34 days ago.

Went to the doctor, the doctor has told or said, that at me it's OK. But as it is normal. Such first time...

I am not pregnant. What for failures???

anais
10.04.2005, 01:46
And how old are you, Jane? Can, the cycle was not normalized yet?

At me such was once when to me there were 16-17 years.

shev1980
13.04.2005, 01:41
Yes, no trouble. Next time will begin later.

Jane
17.04.2005, 16:09

Years 26 almost, a cycle pridavno stable... Though occasionally delays byvajut-because of nerves.

DeLux
17.04.2005, 18:46

Years 26 almost, a cycle pridavno stable... Though occasionally delays byvajut-because of nerves.

What-string preparations accept? Vitamins, for example?

ludik
17.04.2005, 23:11
At me such more recently was, because of nerves, too in 18 days send or have come, but on a following cycle the huge delay was.

mishell
21.04.2005, 02:54
I accept ZHanin. menstrualopodobnaja reaction usually came in day two last tablet. In this cycle, in a break, has passed or has taken place 3 days. On the fourth morning brown botched work which usually accompanies with the beginning and the extremity or end of a menses has come... But.. Her or it also have passed or have taken place my monthly. More correctly, those some smears which I observed. The brown color, --swept away. A usual blood and clots were not.

Having rummaged in reception of tablets I do or make as usually - few times in a year, in December last time. nichgeo does not hurt and not bespokoit.tabletki not propuskala.pila Vitrum last month and the Bilberry forte.

What is it bulo?

skarlet
21.04.2005, 10:22
Yes, no trouble. Next time will begin later.

And why it?

I do not see the reasons if there is no continuation of failure to begin late!

Jane
26.04.2005, 15:00

What-string preparations accept? Vitamins, for example?

And kudy without them... Though now at us spring, greens and vegetables I eat activly, therefore chemical vitamins not daily. Still pantogam-well to me it or him ordered to drink constantly.. Antihistamines - trees blossom, and I sneeze. Well vobshchem and all - any hormonal preparations...

DeLux
30.04.2005, 02:08
And kudy without them... Though now at us spring, greens and vegetables I eat activly, therefore chemical vitamins not daily. Still pantogam-well to me it or him ordered to drink constantly.. Antihistamines - trees blossom, and I sneeze. Well vobshchem and all - any hormonal preparations...

Vitamin E can cause such bjaku. Estessno, if its or his use above norm or rate.

And so I can think only on stress.

Jane
01.05.2005, 14:23
Vitamin E separately I do not use... And the stress was, but about 2-3 weeks ago and very strong. But restful otpilas, it was restored, it is now quiet...

DeLux
05.05.2005, 07:19
I think, just the ego of a consequence it and is, in fact it is not obligatory, that he lets the know immediately about itself(himself).

Jane
07.05.2005, 21:49
I Think, just the ego of a consequence it and is, in fact it is not obligatory, that he lets the know immediately about itself(himself).

Thanks, can the truth stress... I shall go now to the husband on kidneys nadaju, he to me has arranged that stress, an infection.

ludik
08.05.2005, 09:42
I Think, just the ego of a consequence it and is, in fact it is not obligatory, that he lets the know immediately about itself(himself).

Thanks, can the truth stress... I shall go now to the husband on kidneys nadaju, he to me has arranged that stress, an infection.

Precisely, fault to it or this stres! At me too before such cycle stres was, have declared or announced, that operation is required to me!

mishell
10.05.2005, 20:28
DeLux

I accept ZHanin. menstrualopodobnaja reaction usually came in day two last tablet. In this cycle, in a break, has passed or has taken place 3 days. On the fourth morning brown botched work which usually accompanies with the beginning and the extremity or end of a menses has come... But.. Her or it also have passed or have taken place my monthly. More correctly, those some smears which I observed. The brown color, --swept away. A usual blood and clots were not.

Having rummaged in reception of tablets I do or make as usually - few times in a year, in December last time. nichgeo does not hurt and not bespokoit.tabletki not propuskala.pila Vitrum last month and the Bilberry forte.

What is it bulo?

DeLux
17.05.2005, 18:35
You liquids enough pyote? Even 1,5 litres, if with all teas and soups?

mishell
17.05.2005, 19:01
You liquids enough pyote? Even 1,5 litres, if with all teas and soups?

Aha, I drink at job green tea much.

Last month something with an intestine not that, has got off from a rhythm. Can, consequences of a bilberry and vitruma? And so deviations or rejections any more I do not observe at myself.

Jane
22.05.2005, 13:09
Last month something with an intestine not that, has got off from a rhythm. Can, consequences of a bilberry and vitruma? And so deviations or rejections any more I do not observe at myself.

Slushte, and at me vitrum mozh from it or him all misfortunes?

mishell
23.05.2005, 02:51

Slushte, and at me vitrum mozh from it or him all misfortunes?

Can, with neprivychki - such dose of vitamins and other substances at once falls down the organism exhausted after winter?

Plod Chili
31.05.2005, 15:23
And at me in general from the last May has got off. I perenervnichala, also "have come" for 1,5 weeks earlier. After that has gone - has gone... Delays from 4 till 9 days Have gone or Send. In September in general have slipped, the delay was 2 weeks. At that that I still devstvinitsa. The nurse has sighed, the gynecologist has probed. All is pure or clean. The smear has taken. All chistinko. Has had a drink vitamin C, Acidum folicum. December send or have come in time exactly. January have come with a small delay. February in 23 days. March through 29. April, thanks God today have arrived. Again 29... I podazrivaju that (by a flaccidity both td. And tp.) that at me the hemoglobin is lowered.

Gljuchik
07.06.2005, 14:08
Devchenki I do not know that with me...

At me after will stop monthly and will pass or take place days 5-6.... There is something strange... pojavljajutsja any allocation (them it is a little, but proceed days 3-4)...

Before anything similar was not... I can not understand what is this a chicken-feed at all...

If who nibud something knows... Do not leave me in "darkness"...

G
14.06.2005, 17:57
And at me already 2 cycle all over again brown botched work some days, then poorly monthly and again botched work dolgo.snachala was afraid the infection can, but like should not be, and in usual days all is normal, the infection means not? By the way Vitrum I drink!!! .eshche antibiotics in the spring the saw, hurted or was ill;was sick

FaryTale
16.06.2005, 12:28
At me last 2 months tozh delays... A cycle for 34-38 days... And it is usual 28....

I the truth tsentrum drink... There tozh kompelks vitamins...

And so does not hurt vrod anything....

skarlet
27.06.2005, 19:38
Devchenki I do not know that with me...

At me after will stop monthly and will pass or take place days 5-6.... There is something strange... pojavljajutsja any allocation (them it is a little, but proceed days 3-4)...

Before anything similar was not... I can not understand what is this a chicken-feed at all...

If who nibud something knows... Do not leave me in "darkness"...

At the some people so the ovulation passes or takes place, but, imho, it is not normal...

It is better to check up gormalnyj a background