PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vitamins.

katiiiha
03.02.2005, 16:00
The question not in a subject can, but who can will prompt.

I accept "TSentrum" a full complex of vitamins. Whether it is necessary to accept any vitamins in addition still.

The girlfriend speaks, that is necessary sekchas during the winter period in addition to accept also TS.A if problems with a xeroderma, also And.

And I here think, whether slizhkom will be much? I shall not go too far?

Gentle
04.02.2005, 23:41
And in what kind you wish to accept it or him? If naruzhno to smear, no trouble will not be, and if inside it is not complex or difficult to calculate from daily norm or rate from nimite norm or rate "TSentruma" and count, whether it is necessary to you additional...

Intelima
07.02.2005, 09:08
I heard that in TSentrume too much not compatible vitominov... And they kill actions each other...

I the doctor has told or said what better to hand over the analysis of a blood, to look or see what vitamins does not suffice and to drink only them.

Iulija
13.02.2005, 05:15
The matter is that Polyvitaminums are very badly acquired, therefore it is better to spend on drink separate courses each vitamin and a mineral.

Calcium - Calcium 3 Nikomed, And, E in masljannom a solution, With with a glucose, Magnesium 6, etc., etc. Group In is better to pierce in a muscle... I usually act so...

shev1980
20.02.2005, 12:32
And I 2 years drink pcheloprodukty. Effect very good. At me even children of 4 and 5,5 years drink a dragee from pcheloproduktov and a solution of Propolisum. Immunity has risen. Very good line "Tentorium". Little girls if wish to learn or find out more in detail write on soap shev1980@yandex.ru

Alla Vjacheslavovna
14.03.2005, 16:22
Unfortunately, now 70 % of preparations, including vitamins mismatch standarstam qualities, and the remained vitamins on the structure do not give necessary effect. If you have a desire come on a site lines-x.ru and find for itself all necessary. There will be questions-call. Consultation free-of-charge.

The visitor
19.03.2005, 22:01
90 % of percent or interests of vitamins " spread from one flanks "

Only packing different, so one horse-radish what to drink

Galine
20.03.2005, 19:55
Today has bought or purchased the Swiss vitamins "Supradin". After interrogation at our forum here-has made a conclusion, that they the best, with good reputation Here now and itself I shall try or taste..

skarlet
01.04.2005, 14:56
Vitamins in general are badly acquired in the form of tablets!

So do or make masks for the face from natures of products is better!

Anabassis
07.04.2005, 06:57
To me the cosmetician has told or said, that (type TSentrum, Vitrum, etc.) it is better to not accept chemical vitamins at all. They, as wrote above, " from one flanks ", the cost price very low, and sell under enough high price. In the Europe them 100 years ago have refused, and at their nanosecond successfully vparivajut.

Lushe if to drink vitamins, not chemical, French or Swiss.

Galine
02.08.2005, 19:48
Today has bought or purchased the Swiss vitamins "Supradin". After interrogation at our forum here-has made a conclusion, that they the best, with good reputation Here now and itself I shall try or taste..

Here already with nedelku I drink these vitamins.. The First, that has noticed: it that fingernails or nails became pink. Preobreli a healthy kind. Even after packing "TSentruma" such effect was not.. I Recommend