PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the neuropathologist

Mapku _Za
06.09.2004, 02:49
At me shiver arms or hand. Shiver strongly, it became even more appreciable on Tuesday when has come home very upset, has made a noise, perenervnichala thought Earlier - will pass or take place, now, when all falls... I doubt. I know, that it is necessary to address to the neuropathologist, but they accept as that strange, and time has not enough. Who can that will advise in this question?

Aufox
17.09.2004, 11:41
Yes that... Nerves to treat it is necessary, all over again valerjanku to have a drink, calming or abirritating -mixtures, well and to the doctor to enter the name, will be suddenly worse or shchitovidka there shalit or still that...

The visitor
20.09.2004, 08:00
I Know, that it is necessary to address to the neuropathologist, but they accept as that strange, and time has not enough.

What means strange? At night or at station? And vitrualnogo advice or council to ask-not strange?

Well address to the family doctor, about shchitovidku or he and without narrow specialization will understand other serious illnesses or diseases, and you will calm down more quickly

Mapku _Za
06.10.2004, 06:44
Well address to the family doctor, about shchitovidku or he and without narrow specialization will understand other serious illnesses or diseases, and you will calm down more quickly

Yes is not present at me any shchitovidki, it is checked up twenty times! Precisely I know is nervous. And the doctor accepts two times a week from two five! And how will order?

simaa
31.10.2004, 00:28
prinimaite tablets of Valeriana of one-two time in day and 2 TABLETS FOR the NIGHT within not less than 3 months are obligatory

ONLY it is regular, differently all negative sensations will return

Mapku _Za
19.11.2004, 15:47
Tell or Say, and if the subject bringing all these problems will not disappear, whether all my treatment nasmarku will turn out?

The visitor
01.12.2004, 05:48
And it will turn out.

But there is an output or exit and without the neuropathologist: if you can not something change, try to change the attitude or relation to an event. Success.

jariwka
03.12.2004, 23:29
In my opinion, though obpejsja Valerianas or still something, to sense will not be. A problem in a head, in attitudes or relations with the close person. Valerjankoj it is possible to clean or remove consequences, but not a problem, not the reason, those the source of a boring in a any way remains. Here so..

Mapku _Za
02.01.2005, 00:53
Precisely. There is no person - not a problem

jariwka
31.01.2005, 21:21
Accept the decision-becomes or -begins easier

Mapku _Za
16.02.2005, 02:21
Accept the decision-becomes or -begins easier

It is easy or light to tell or say..... Here if for you who has made that it..... Though in general that all actually so. But there is one more variant - it is possible to not notice simply anything, to spit upon all and simply TO be pleased. I think, it too will help or assist. Soon spring!!! At me today sovershchenno idiotic joyful mood. I sit and I smile, to myself, without an occasion. I know, that today very soon already will start to congratulate ours muzhichkov. Everyone will get drunk and will shout at all floor

And about valerjanki - I have started today it or her to drink. I know precisely, that on me she does not operate or work! But the fact of that I drink it or her already has an effect. This usual self-suggestion can?

jariwka
17.03.2005, 08:38
estestenno it...

The visitor
19.03.2005, 11:04
But there is one more variant - it is possible to not notice simply anything, to spit upon all and simply TO be pleased. I think, it too will help or assist. Soon spring!!! At me today sovershchenno idiotic joyful mood. I sit and I smile, to myself, without an occasion. I know, that today very soon already will start to congratulate ours muzhichkov. Everyone will get drunk and will shout at all floor

And about valerjanki - I have started today it or her to drink. I know precisely, that on me she does not operate or work! But the fact of that I drink it or her already has an effect. This usual self-suggestion can?

Ah, the good fellow! Has chosen the most effective way of treatment!

So to hold, and all will be adjusted in all affairs!

Mapku _Za
01.08.2005, 11:29
Devonki!!! Has recovered!!! It is necessary!!! Of myself I am afraid!

Yesterday a holiday at job marked or celebrated, so I have decided to relax. Has relaxed on the head absolutely precisely I know, that should not do or make it or this, but it became so easy or light on soul or douche.....