PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We change agents of hygiene..

Страницы : [1] 2

Kukuruzka
24.09.2004, 00:35
In advance I apologize for voprosik...

I here for all the ... With hvostikom never tried to use tomponami me quite arranged linings... And here it is thought to me in holiday just these critical days will begin, and I literally on nedelku get out on the sea

Has bought or purchased in drugstore OV, for intensive and not so days... How think mona with them on a beach that to go? Or to spend time in excursions

Foolish any post was set... I Apologize, but mozh that useful will tell..

Hamelionchik
02.10.2004, 15:56
It is possible to change only, certainly, them it is necessary time at 6 o'clock, and it is better (at intensive vydelenijah) than times at 4 o'clock

14.10.2004, 07:34
It is possible. I a year 4 use wads and it's OK. On a beach I go not reflecting about that that at me krit.dni.

Malyshka
21.10.2004, 03:37
It is possible. I a year 4 use wads and it's OK. On a beach I go not reflecting about that that at me krit.dni.

Explain also to me - to the naive Chukchi girl - you with wads bathe or only sunbathe?

Maayan
24.10.2004, 19:21

Explain also to me - to the naive Chukchi girl - you with wads bathe or only sunbathe?

C them another is possible both that, and

04.11.2004, 11:46

Also I sunbathe and I bathe.

Galink
08.11.2004, 08:32
In advance I apologize for voprosik...

I here for all the ... With hvostikom never tried to use tomponami me quite arranged linings... And here it is thought to me in holiday just these critical days will begin, and I literally on nedelku get out on the sea

Has bought or purchased in drugstore OV, for intensive and not so days... How think mona with them on a beach that to go? Or to spend time in excursions

Foolish any post was set... I Apologize, but mozh that useful will tell..

It is possible advice or council? Take a tampax, it will be more convenient to you than them to enter. Also read through the instruction, and my girlfriend (for a long time et was) the instruction before the first trial razom has decided to not read that, and it has appeared, that has entered it or him completely not deeply, we dived... And the wad has taken off

It is important to enter deeply, and to wait slightly for time while he will extend (till this moment - at once poslee introduction of a wad from a vagina some droplets of a blood or a clot) and mona can pour out both to bathe, and to float But if you float, it is better to change a wad more often, than time at 4 o'clock. Unless absolutely botched work goes.

BonPari
15.11.2004, 15:53
Oh-oh-th!

Do not take the Tampax!!!!

Know in what a difference between ABOUT and the Tampax??? When the wad becomes wet - he increases or is enlarged in zarmerah.

ABOUT - the tampax - at length increases or is enlarged in breadth, and.

At pravilnomm introduction ABOUT it as it is not felt, and here a tampax... Mum dear or expensive, I somehow so namuchalas with it or this

But it is personally my classification based or founded;established on personal sensations and my body. I do not wish to argue with anybody...

poeksperementirujte, bathe and sunbathe with them and make a choice for itself....

* forget to change a maximum of times 5 *

main
23.11.2004, 04:07
To me too a tampax not nra... What that they strange..

Here roofing felts business ABOUT or liress wads..

I use them is constant I can not with linings..

BonPari
27.11.2004, 01:27
And me still koteks och customs They tozh different happen, for different days

WERTina
02.12.2004, 00:25
And I when inserted first time even with aplikatorom to me was sick up to horror (though like not the virgin was). I persisted in with this wad probably half an hour, this way and that.... He also did not climb in me....

Tigercat
16.12.2004, 14:27
Tampax not under my interiors it is unequivocal, inconvenient

ABOUT - that, I take ABOUT comfort

bolshoi_kaktus
23.12.2004, 03:16
Too the Tampax is not pleasant to me - few times simply got out (horror what!), few times proceeded (somewhere CHZ 0,5 hours of use)

Buy OB or Kotex. It is possible and float and sunbathe.

Galink
02.01.2005, 01:43
Oh as to me it is good!!!!

All approaches or suits me, I like a tampax and koteks Koteks the truth always haljavno gets, therefore I buy only tampaxes.

Scha I shall explain, than they it is more convenient on a beach:

You have no place to wash arms or hand with soap. And to insert bezapplikatornye wads (OV, koteks, libress) it is necessary to push inside deeply it or him fingers. What for to you bacteria in a vagina to bring, especially during a menses

When you use tampaxes, fingers do not adjoin to a part of an applicator which is entered into a vagina. And when they had wads with a plastic applicator, vaashche super it became convenient! It is entered easily, not enough place borrows or occupies (is moved apart)...

OOOOchen with them it is happy or enough!!!

Definitely, you should choose most, all as individually!

That to Russian it is good, to the German - mors!

musya
15.01.2005, 02:04
And I kotex like

Kukuruzka
17.01.2005, 12:36
OOOOOOO!!!! Thanks, girls! I thought me here will shower dark

About a tampax I too from the girlfriend heard, what not nra

About that arms or hand could not be washed - now always near at hand alcoholized napkins - OCH conveniently.

And here still tell - in what position to insert? Grjat better laying

BonPari
24.01.2005, 15:54
I costing or standing do or make it...

If at home, in bathing: one leg or foot on a bath I put.

And if type at job, costing or standing simply so

The main thing to enter more deeply, far will not leave, do not worry, and here if not up to the extremity or end to insert, a dyscomfort you will feel.

If all ok will make, you will not feel inside at all it or him

12.02.2005, 05:52
Laying???

I about such did not hear something, and how it it is necessary laying to be bent what to enter it or him?!

In the instruction it is always described as well as where to enter.

I usually costing or standing, on a bath or a toilet bowl put one leg or foot.

Galink
01.03.2005, 05:51
OOOOOOO!!!! Thanks, girls! I thought me here will shower dark

About a tampax I too from the girlfriend heard, what not nra

About that arms or hand could not be washed - now always near at hand alcoholized napkins - OCH conveniently.

And here still tell - in what position to insert? Grjat better laying

Well, the alcoholized napkins is unless a mud to smear

To insert - looking how much or as far as you itself comfortably feel. This business does not cause or cause any excitements in me, and I always costing or standing insert. When there was a dyscomfort (psychological, and iznochalno and physical) - och. Longly and difficultly In general that it was easier, it is possible to rise simply on kortochki. IMHO this most convenient position

Galink
19.03.2005, 09:22
Laying???

I about such did not hear something, and how it it is necessary laying to be bent what to enter it or him?!

At people not so short arms or hand. Ksta, vaginalnye suppositories advise many to insert laying, as though you in this case have acted or arrived?

DeLux
27.03.2005, 18:20

And what, an arm or a hand on an elbow to push it is necessary? Cleanliness of ends c Is important. Well a maximum - a finger.

Galink
16.04.2005, 14:39

And what, an arm or a hand on an elbow to push it is necessary? Cleanliness of ends c Is important. Well a maximum - a finger.

So like all mud basically on fingers, is not present? And ends will turn out to thrust unless completely not deeply, he can drop out (I wrote on 1 page)

Just a finger. And unless it is not enough?

BonPari
24.04.2005, 04:42
I a fingernail push

Kukuruzka
11.05.2005, 17:44
Once again mersi! Participate in disskusii I can not nedelki through 2-3

And here suppositories, by the way, only laying. And for me it is awful diskomfortno I do not know why...

Type, sovetchitsa
07.06.2005, 18:31
MORE SHORTLY. When will make it the first time - at once will understand as you conveniently to insert costing or standing, laying or at all sitting. For the beginning try or taste the house. To wash arms or hand. To cut off kohti on an index finger of the right arm or hand, to lay down on a back... hm... Having bent little bit divorced legs or foots and having pressed them to a stomach or belly. Also relax. When will enter, do or make movements by muscles of a stomach or belly as if it or him push out, it will be easier to enter, if at you a problem with introduction even candles. UDACHKI!