PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Curvature of a nasal septum

Spicy
18.03.2005, 18:32
Whether I do not know to be solved on operation, can will advise?

Vesna
22.03.2005, 12:28
At me too a curvature, but I never reflected on operation, to me it does not stir or prevent also the face does not spoil, as a nose small. And why you want operation?

Ostraja
25.03.2005, 12:52
How much or As far as I know, at my friend with the same problem others have begun also. He has started to hurt or be ill;be sick often a rhinitis and the nose has been constantly incorporated. If offer, it is better to make. Especially, operation not so complex or difficult.

Spicy
25.03.2005, 13:10
At me a problem with respiration because of a septum

Ostraja
30.03.2005, 16:18
At me a problem with respiration because of a septum

Well so especially! On an example of the friend I can draw a conclusion, that no trouble in this operation is not present. I wish good luck!

Buttercup
04.04.2005, 21:50
If problems then certainly it is better to make. As it is not complex or difficult. To mine to the daddy did or made.

Spicy
06.04.2005, 14:17
If problems then certainly it is better to make. As it is not complex or difficult. To mine to the daddy did or made.

There is an advantage or a benefit? As heard many inconsistent responses

Jadzia
12.04.2005, 05:56
It depends on that, how much or as far as to you it stirs or prevents. I consider or count, that if it is possible to do without operation it is better to not do or make it or her. Any intrusion into an organism insalubriously.

But if at you really greater or big problems.....

Do not forget and that many doctors like to operate more to earn.

Anechkina
16.04.2005, 17:28
Nasal respiration vostanavlivaetsja. At me odnogrupnik did or made laser correction on a septum. Three years has passed or has taken place. Has never regretted.

I here too today have performed operation. But, at me it is a little bit another - a laser resection of nasal sinuses. Too to breathe practically could not a nose.

Spicy
17.04.2005, 20:24
Nasal respiration vostanavlivaetsja. At me odnogrupnik did or made laser correction on a septum. Three years has passed or has taken place. Has never regretted.

I here too today have performed operation. But, at me it is a little bit another - a laser resection of nasal sinuses. Too to breathe practically could not a nose.

And it is possible more in detail? First time I hear about laser updating... urra! It is not necessary to climb under a scalpel

Buttercup
20.04.2005, 14:02

There is an advantage or a benefit? As heard many inconsistent responses

It or He had a constant rhinitis because of it or this, now is not present. Voobshchem does not regret

Spicy
28.04.2005, 17:41
And where he did or made? And you? In Moscow? Has bothered so neither I can not breathe nor in the winter, and if a rhinitis, so it in general mors in the summer. I shall go on the scanner soon, and then the doctor will tell or say what to do or make

Baba Manya
03.05.2005, 06:30
Girls, I wish to correct too to myself a nose, but it is necessary to receive the information or inquiry from the doctor what is it neobhodimi for the medical reasons. At me the medical reasons and cosmetic. But without the information or inquiry from the doctor to me will have to pay thousand 8 dollars because cleanly cosmetic procedures do not become covered by the insurance.

Spicy
12.05.2005, 03:03
Greetings, today called on inspection the scanner, costs or stands about 170 euros. So it is dear or expensive. It is necessary to learn or find out how much from them becomes covered by the insurance, to present it will be difficult to cost how much operation

17.05.2005, 15:03
Spicy, to my brother did or made, iskrevlenie to him nothing stirred or prevented opiratsija was compelled or forced on 2 a course of military school, well do not give at us a rank of the officer with the bent septum

At me too iskrevlena, stirs or prevents in crude weather, to breathe tjazhelovato, and it is excellent or different in the summer, about opiratsii did not think.

miss_manon
22.05.2005, 09:17
At me too a curvature of a nasal septum. Earlier constantly there were rhinites, was very much excruciated. But the doctor has told or said, that while operation to do or make it is not necessary, necessary to wait up to 21 years. Now to me 19, since then has passed or has taken place couple of years, rhinites have passed or have taken place without operation...

Spicy
23.05.2005, 12:30
I already have more 21 years, therefore to wait is not meaningful, I shall wait documents and I shall go to be scanned. And then, that the doctor will tell or say

aaankaa
04.06.2005, 00:55
Girls and at you a curvature because of fracture or congenital?

aaankaa
08.06.2005, 17:56
Simply I 3 weeks ago have broken a nose, but to me set have told or said nothing that like is not necessary, but I sometimes have a feeling of the hammered nose, not as a rhinitis and is simple as though something stirs or prevents.

Spicy
20.06.2005, 17:34
Mum has told or said, that I in the childhood downwards bashkoj have departed whether from a chair, hardly because of fracture, simply many children's traumas become the reasons. At me too sensation of the hammered nose. You descend or go to loru necessarily while all is final not sroslos

gostija
26.06.2005, 23:48
At me at the uncle the nasal septum has been brought down and sroslas so he to breathe a nose could not at all. Has made - the look breathes also has exchanged.

Spicy
01.08.2005, 06:11
I am afraid to do or make operation here and temku the beginnings