PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Genikologicheskoe inspection in prisudstvii students

Страницы : [1] 2 3

_1975
20.01.2005, 02:28
I do not know, whether there corresponds or meets my report to subjects of the given forum, but all... It is cry from the heart more likely...

Somebody was necessary to lay in genikologicheskom an armchair before three young men? And here it was possible to me...

It has occured or happened very unexpectedly - students have entered when I already was in an armchair, in a corresponding or meeting pose... The Doctor seems I have forgotten that the alive person and the young woman: " Pay attention... - Look closely or attentively... " I was obsedovana under the full program, including palpirovanie proctal or anal passage... Should tell or say - I at all did not expect it or this, to it or this was not ready, and not absolutely I understand, what for in general it was necessary to do or make it, and whether it was necessary in general! Also that is concrete, thus surveyed... A back wall of a uterus? There can be a doctor something and spoke, but with shame at me ringed in temples and I remember nothing. It seems to me, he has made it, so, at the same time - to show students... It can be simple me used as the manual, but at me such sensation, that the doctor took pleasure, seeing as I shiver with shame...

Brooklyn Girl
23.01.2005, 03:11
The lovely girl!

Your history has simply shaken or amazed!!! Sincerely with you I sympathize!!! I think that you should not leave it simply so! In fact the doctor that at survey there will be students should let you know!

DeLux
25.01.2005, 15:54
Absolutely easy I concern to such

_1975
28.01.2005, 04:49
I wish to apologize for opisku in a word Gynecology. On how much I know, students can prisudstvovat on any medical surveys (differently as they will study) - I understand it, but in my case, inspection has been spent in the extremely humiliating for me to the form though, like on the facts, all was correct... It not the first gynecologic inspection in my life, and I do not wish to press in all details of the given check, but at me abundantly clear sensation of that, what is it was that other as deliberate desire as much as possible to confuse and possibly even to humiliate me... I am almost assured, the situation, gave to him sex pleasure. He, kakby savoured my shame, doing or making it is very thin and slowly. There can be you, DeLux are right, I wind myself, but, again and again, mentally coming back to it or this, recollecting the sensations and faces of these students, all also throws me in fever...

Dina - the visitor
29.01.2005, 12:47
You have mentioned or touched very delicate subject. I have the direct attitude or relation to medicine and I can assure you, that the similar situation far not a rarity and feeling of awkwardness in this case, quite naturally, by the way to tell or say as well as for the patient, and for the student. I very well remember, how itself, being the student, nearly have not lost consciousness when the young man, during survey had an erection. Certainly and he has been confused, but I did not know where to put an eye and how to hide a treacherous blush or colour. And "strange" behaviour of the doctor, most likely - a fetus of your imagination. If he teaches students, you represent what you at it or him under the bill? So mine to you advice or council - as speak in Odessa: do not take in a head.

Violet
31.01.2005, 12:45
I do not know, whether there corresponds or meets my report to subjects of the given forum, but all... It is cry from the heart more likely...

Somebody was necessary to lay in genikologicheskom an armchair before three young men? And here it was possible to me...

It has occured or happened very unexpectedly - students have entered when I already was in an armchair, in a corresponding or meeting pose... The Doctor seems I have forgotten that the alive person and the young woman: " Pay attention... - Look closely or attentively... " I was obsedovana under the full program, including palpirovanie proctal or anal passage... Should tell or say - I at all did not expect it or this, to it or this was not ready, and not absolutely I understand, what for in general it was necessary to do or make it, and whether it was necessary in general! Also that is concrete, thus surveyed... A back wall of a uterus? There can be a doctor something and spoke, but with shame at me ringed in temples and I remember nothing. It seems to me, he has made it, so, at the same time - to show students... It can be simple me used as the manual, but at me such sensation, that the doctor took pleasure, seeing as I shiver with shame...

In my opinion-it a disgrace!!!

Some people concern to it or this easy, and the some people by no means...

I think-th it would stop in the first second.

Yes, they should study. Yes, all this so.

But I do not wish to be an exhibit. I do not want and shall not be.

Elvira
31.01.2005, 20:49
Here in Korea has collided or faced that at them is such shtorochka which "divides or shares;parts" the patient in the middle of a stomach or belly, i.e. the doctor sees only the bottom part during survey. In the beginning this shtorochka entered me into a shock, and now I think, it is not vain, people different, are also delicate natures.

_
01.02.2005, 04:27
Imho the doctor izvrashchenets. I to this goat would feign a hysterics or simply attack. Would look or see, as he has shown to students methods of treatment. I do not know can or there can not be students. But it is assured, that at least it is necessary to ask the consent of the patient. And if the doctor behaves in a beastly way it is necessary and to teach a good lesson it or him as a pig.

IriskaS
03.02.2005, 08:46
And you the first time were at this doctor? It was the man?

I very much hesitate of men-gynecologists and never I go to them

And if also students would send or come, I precisely in a syncope would fall

I hope, that after survey with health all of you by way of and you have more to it or him;them will not go!

04.02.2005, 12:34
The consent of the patient in any case would ask here. The girl familiar to an expert passed or took place in an obstetric department, have allowed to be present on sorts or labors only after the consent of the given birth or the travailled woman and the husband. Send all on figs, I would rise from an armchair and have left, to warn it is necessary!

Adzhika
07.02.2005, 20:53
When one my relative was in hospital with gynecologic problems, it or her too have asked to become "exhibit" for students. She without problems it or him "became". And, to people there was much. But she did not wind herself, because understood:

1. They students, they should study somehow...

2. Probably, I never in a life any more shall not see them...

Red
10.02.2005, 08:32
When my girlfriend gave birth or travailled, to her too have dragged students. And despite of the general or common, to put it mildly, a stressful status, she has vigorously sent all of them where far away, and them have cleaned or removed. Certainly, study by study, but this sphere for the patient too intimal. I think, there are people who would concern to it or this easy, but I am assured, that their minority.

Here in a morgue nobody protests, survey how much you want.

CHeburashka
13.02.2005, 06:00
Too it seems to me that to ask sanctions the patient are simply obliged. All people different, but mine throttling and a body only mine, and me to solve all the questions concerning them. If I the doctor have the rights to choose why and to not give up to students? If I am not adjusted or not set up on a dose ekgibitsionizma today?

Adzhika
15.02.2005, 06:28
By the way, I somehow was at the gynecologist and with her there was a young little girl praktikantka.... Me about what did not ask. While I laid in an armchair, vrachiha showed me praktikantke and spoke: " Here so healthy genitals or genitalias should look or appear "

Red
17.02.2005, 06:16
While I laid in an armchair, vrachiha showed me praktikantke and spoke: " Here so healthy genitals or genitalias should look or appear "

Well, before one little girl it is possible and pogorditsja if to eat than brag

Adzhika
20.02.2005, 13:31

You know, I can scatter-brained eksbitsionistka, but I would not mind, if on a place of that girl was 3-rd guys

Doctor Neznajkin
23.02.2005, 12:22
Back students had the right to survey 10-20 more years bolnih tolko in university bolnitsah. When bolnaja she acted on unit, podpisivala the consent that it or her students will look also. If she otkazivalas, it or her vipisivali in any status in current approximately 1 hour. Personally saw 3 cases in 1984. Now, anyway, in the European Union position radikalno has changed. If bolnaja does not want, she has the right otkazatsja from inspections by students. On all always it is required soglsie the patient.

So now in the European Union if it is interesting to you.

Red
24.02.2005, 16:49

You know, I can scatter-brained eksbitsionistka, but I would not mind, if on a place of that girl was 3-rd guys

And in what kajf?

Elly_lucky
26.02.2005, 07:17
The Consent of the patient in any case would ask here. The girl familiar to an expert passed or took place in an obstetric department, have allowed to be present on sorts or labors only after the consent of the given birth or the travailled woman and the husband. Send all on figs, I would rise from an armchair and have left, to warn it is necessary!

I too would rise and have left.

Elly_lucky
27.02.2005, 23:44
You certainly did not expect it or this, but on budujushchee prepare for yourself: if something to not like you you do not owe it tepret! Not important on reception at the doctor, or in a beauty salon you nekvalifitsirovanno serve - to be developed or unwrapped and leave!

o
28.02.2005, 00:07
If similar has occured or happened to mine polovinkoj - I to the doctor of an egg would cut off. And then would kill it or him nahren!

And me to spit where to study in students.

And to the girl and all I advise to not take it for granted. And that I too naslyshan stories about mouths the soldier on sorts or labors.

_1975
28.02.2005, 05:06
I thank all for comments. As I understand, anybody from responded in a similar situation never was, but the majority of women react unequivocally: " would rise and has left or would expose students ". Know, now I think - as I have admitted or allowed, why was silent... And there, when they have entered, me kakbudto has paralysed or paralyzed. And during survey, I certainly felt all, heard all conversations, but absolutely I remember nothing. I remember just it reminded a lesson more and well I remember faces of these guys. Certainly they students, but never I shall believe, that they would not have absolutely any sex interest, in fact it or him, probably, it is no more 25- - almost my coevals. It is interesting, that show and as they then discussed seen was done or made at them in trousers during it or this - I mean not in an audience, and in student's kompannii.

Doktor Neznajkin
02.03.2005, 21:18
I Thank all for comments. As I understand, anybody from responded in a similar situation never was, but the majority of women react unequivocally: " would rise and has left or would expose students ". Know, now I think - as I have admitted or allowed, why was silent... And there, when they have entered, me kakbudto has paralysed or paralyzed. And during survey, I certainly felt all, heard all conversations, but absolutely I remember nothing. I remember just it reminded a lesson more and well I remember faces of these guys. Certainly they students, but never I shall believe, that they would not have absolutely any sex interest, in fact it or him, probably, it is no more 25- - almost my coevals. It is interesting, that show and as they then discussed seen was done or made at them in trousers during it or this - I mean not in an audience, and in student's kompannii.

Delirium any... Anything at them in trousers it was not done or made. And they did not discuss you for certain. They were as you are subject to stress, as well as. Up to sex interest here it is far. Clinical employment or occupations begin on gynecology on 5 course. It already almost ready doctors professionals. So it is not necessary to overestimate itself.

In the student's companies usually discuss any incidents. Here if you would spoil air during the inspection, for certain heard "discussed". You badly know doctors. And students the same.

DeLux
04.03.2005, 19:03
And me to spit where to study in students.

And to spit at what doctors it is treated????

It is interesting, that show and as they then discussed seen was done or made at them in trousers during it or this - I mean not in an audience, and in student's kompannii.

I can assure, it is absolute anything at them in trousers it was not created. And in an audience it was not discussed, itself was present, as the student on such surveys and the last, that to me to a head came, it to simply patient to face to look or see. And the husband till now the student, on surveys perceives the patient as the patient, no more that, without any left ideas. In memory there is only about what it was spoken by the teacher, and the one who before us was - in an hour and will be not not recollected. I would tell or say on the contrary, the more before students mjatsja and lomatsja, the more possibly, that you will discuss. And that, not your genitals or genitalias, and your confusion.

_1975
05.03.2005, 07:58
Dear Doktor Neznajkin.

You have absolutely correctly thought up to yourselves a pseudonym, at least, you quite justify it or him, differently as you explain such horrifying contradiction:

" It already almost ready doctors professionals... They were as you are subject to stress, as well as "

And this your masterpiece:

" Here if you would spoil air during the inspection, for certain heard " discussed ". You badly know doctors " - without comments. - yes, fortunately I badly know doctors.

And more, and here: " So it is not necessary to overestimate itself " - unless I something wrote about the advantages?

DeLux,

You the physician. There can be this fact explains absence of any elementary human feelings and minimal if want female comprehension...

This yours?:

" Absolutely easy I concern to such "

"... And the last, that to me in a head came, it to simply patient to face to look or see "

So, it is simple for the sake of curiosity, look or see opinions practically all participants of a forum...