PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Click in ears!

bereza
05.12.2004, 00:06
At me it is a problem for a long time, since the childhood when I constantly hurted or was ill;was sick prosudoj. How much time went to LORu, anything. Speak, that all horoshcho in spite of the fact that I constantly repeat, that when sglatyvaju a saliva, I hear click in ears. When I am ill or sick with cold, becomes worse. To me it is simple mnteresno how it can be called if doctors can find nothing?

foxik
10.12.2004, 10:23
And doctors different looked? Or it is the same of anything cannot find? If different then hardly something is. Such physiology can...

Milen
01.08.2005, 03:34
At me it is a problem for a long time, since the childhood when I constantly hurted or was ill;was sick prosudoj. How much time went to LORu, anything. Speak, that all horoshcho in spite of the fact that I constantly repeat, that when sglatyvaju a saliva, I hear click in ears. When I am ill or sick with cold, becomes worse. To me it is simple mnteresno how it can be called if doctors can find nothing?

At you the tympanic membrane or eardrum, byvae in consequence or investigation of otites, inflammations is a little involved.

It is cleaned or removed by lungs produvami with the clamped nose.

I had it-did produvy on a regular basis, and then all has passed or has taken place.