PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Homeopathy and acupuncture... To That to believe?

The superskier
24.11.2004, 19:59
Already this subject for a long time has ripened. To me have diagnosed: a neurodermite. Already 4 doctors treated me also to me have not helped or assisted. Last ointment has simply finished me. All began to be scratched even more and a skin on the amazed or struck places istonchilas up to impossibility.

Question: whether it is necessary to enter the name on reception to a homeopathist or to try or taste an acupuncture???

It is necessary in general to it or this to believe?

These ways of treatment have helped or assisted someone or not?

Jane
10.12.2004, 19:36
nejrodermit-complex or difficult disease, which real reasons maloizucheny. Therefore first of all there is a sense to not treat illness or disease and to search for the reason. I read the book of one psychiatrist which considers or counts as the reason of all illnesses or diseases deep mental disturbances. And really having talked to people having various diseases, from an allergy up to a gastritis and a varices, I have precisely seen the psychological problems specified by these psychiatrist. Look on the Internet for this book, she is called " love the illness or disease ", and here I have forgotten a surname of the author.

And eshche-if the official medicine not pomogla-is sense to address to poluofitsialnoj, that is to a homeopathy and an acupuncture, can be Tibetan or Chinese to medicine, only to be closer or more attentive for charlatanism therefore as the presents " national doctors " have real results on a neurodermite including.

Jane
13.12.2004, 10:31
In, has found. Sinelnikov " love the illness or disease ", I advise to esteem.

The superskier
31.07.2005, 21:37
Thanks, we shall search!