PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Urgently: operation on plevu

Страницы : [1] 2

Kira161
13.11.2004, 17:02
Today was at the doctor. She has told or said, that pleva is torn not completely. Something like that she was stretched, has overstrained or dragged out, has overstrained... I have not absolutely understood. Voobshchem, has told or said, that it is necessary to cut, and that then will tear, the infection will get. You about it heard something? I not absolutely understand.

Marijka
19.11.2004, 03:11
Yes certainly, heard. Such happens enough often. No trouble in it or this is not present. To you it or her nadrezhut in operational and all.

Kira161
20.11.2004, 05:06
And how there can be, what she nedodorvana, and I a sexual life live more year? Really it can be not noticed?

DeLux
26.11.2004, 01:34
And et very much stirs or prevents?

Hamelionchik
30.11.2004, 00:38
Yes, here I too have not so understood. And What for, actually, operation??

Galink
06.12.2004, 10:47
And happens such, what something stirs or prevents (as if pereponochka), though the gynecologist not grila, something not so?

Kira161
14.12.2004, 14:42
The doctor asked, whether there were problems at sex. I have told or said, that sometimes difficulties with... Penetration. She speaks, that there was a small layer of Membranula or film, but she grows. Here it or she also should be cut. Like so...

natus
16.12.2004, 23:49
In general pleva it is usually torn up to the extremity or end only at sorts or labors.

Kira161
25.12.2004, 12:49
In general pleva it is usually torn up to the extremity or end only at sorts or labors.

The doctor has told or said what better now accurately to scissor. Interestingly, and it is sick?.. Has told or said, that is direct on that chair bystrenko and will cut.

Galink
02.01.2005, 03:57
Probably it is a little bit sick, but not ahovo...

Nevertheless at a defloration tozh it is sick, yes?

nush
11.01.2005, 08:53
Today was at the doctor. She has told or said, that pleva is torn not completely. Something like that she was stretched, has overstrained or dragged out, has overstrained... I have not absolutely understood. Voobshchem, has told or said, that it is necessary to cut, and that then will tear, the infection will get. You about it heard something? I not absolutely understand.

I do not catch up with something... And how at a usual defloration? It is torn, and the infection does not get? Or gets, and the accent or stress on it or this is not present? And it is absolutely not clear about what such infection there is a speech...

Kira161
12.01.2005, 12:58

Even do not speak... At me the defloration last about 4 hours. What was horror. Probably, in comparison with it or this, will quickly scissor not too painfully.

xa
13.01.2005, 23:47

Even do not speak... At me the defloration last about 4 hours. What was horror. Probably, in comparison with it or this, will quickly scissor not too painfully.

I read about your flours or torments and dshchivu I am given as it was easy or light at me vs.... Any unpleasant oschucheny.

Galink
21.01.2005, 21:14

I think what yes. As this all frames unpleasant sensations...

CHeburashka
24.01.2005, 16:08
Personally at me too it was very sick. Happens such, that pleva - very elastic, it is not torn, and lasts. Speak, such at sportsmen happens, but I - not from their number... I of month 2 intensively was engaged in sex, nothing was torn, only from time all became more sick than times. While my friend "has not done an ill turn"-has gone to attack when I did not expect, as a matter of fact - has raspingly taken. As has explained, consoling, - from the best promptings for the purposes dobilsja-has torn. But the pain was - though also instant, but - wild... I it or him have thrown off from myself, as a kitten...

So, alas, not always it ochenno prijatstvenno occurs or happens, and it is not absolutely romantic... The truth after that all was adjusted

Kira161
04.02.2005, 02:17

I think what yes. As this all frames unpleasant sensations...

What exactly is unpleasant? Sex in such situation? And it is interesting, after it or her will cut sensation at sex will change???

Galink
04.02.2005, 14:19
What exactly is unpleasant? Sex in such situation? And it is interesting, after it or her will cut sensation at sex will change???

Probably it becomes easier penetration?

I with pleasure would cut one pereponochku which periodically hurts during sex...

But, similar, she to me is put, and my gynecologist to me of anything similar not grila is not superfluous Anyway...

The visitor
15.02.2005, 20:06
Here it seems to me that if to cut, the blood can go more longly than at a traditional way.

Kira161
20.02.2005, 23:36
ALL! Tomorrow cut. Will lead in operational. The doctor has told or said, that if to not cut now it will be necessary to cut during pregnancy. I have solved, that it is better now... I am afraid...

Marijka
28.02.2005, 05:30
Kirochka, do not worry! All will be good! You on itself this minute business there is more than pavor naodite Actually,

Kira161
12.03.2005, 02:53
Kirochka, do not worry! All will be good! You on itself this minute business there is more than pavor naodite Actually,

Thanks for support. But I all the same am afraid!!! Have told or said to take pair shpritsov, and what for nobody knows?

Marijka
12.03.2005, 13:18

Thanks for support. But I all the same am afraid!!! Have told or said to take pair shpritsov, and what for nobody knows?

Well it if itself will badly conduct, nakoljat you mucks vsjakikmi (a joke, certainly) I do not know even.

To not be afraid!!!

CHeburashka
17.03.2005, 02:54
Yes be not afraid, really, syringes - for a local anesthesia, possibly. The strong bleeding cannot be - there only fine blood vessels so the nature has conceived. Do not worry, eventually, muzhiks do or make a circumcision (something similar on sensations), but they cowards - not as an example to us, women...

Galink
30.03.2005, 18:32

Kirochka, all is not simply good, all will be excellent or different!!! Then will be smejatsja, what trifling thing - and so were afraid About shpritsov I do not know, but I think no trouble. Can in the help to an out-patient department?

Will tell then?

Kira161
31.03.2005, 21:32
And you do not know, how much after that it is impossible to make love? And through how much then it is possible to bathe, for example, in lake? And after that in general something is possible???