PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There does not come pregnancy

Natalia
26.07.2005, 15:24
Good afternoon, the Doctor! To me of 29 years. We with the husband live not being protected already almost year. Before I 3 years had a spiral. There does not come pregnancy. I have a child from first marriage. Labors were normal, pregnancy too. Was on reception at the gynecologist in an out-patient department, have made US, vzali a smear on every possible infections. All in norm or rate. Tell or say, please, what further our actions? The husband at the doctor yet was not. However, two years ago it or he had a gold staphilococcus, he was treated. It was then checked, it's OK. In advance I thank

evromedprestizh
27.07.2005, 09:36
Absence ber- within 1 year at a regular sexual life without preservation is called as sterility or barrenness.
For finding-out of the reasons of sterility or barrenness it is necessary to pass or take place detailed inspection: spermogramma the husband, a roentgen of a uterus for finding-out of permeability of pipes, rectal temperature for 3 cycles, hormones of a blood, inspection on an infection (a smear method PTSR and the analysis of a blood on ZPPP and bacteriological crop from shejki uteruses)... Only after that it will be possible to diagnose and appoint or nominate corresponding or meeting treatment.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

eLIZABET
30.07.2005, 21:25
At me the same problem as well as at Natalia. But I cannot zabaramenit during two years. Before pricked contraceptive (topasel) in current of one and a half years. Whether tell or say it can cause on that that I not beremenniju?

evromedprestizh
31.07.2005, 09:52
No. It is necessary to search for the reason. Inspection is necessary.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.