PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reduces legs or foots

bulka
29.10.2004, 22:24
At me sometimes very painfully reduces legs or foots, more often stops, thus even fingers so are ugly turned out, and a pain awful. Reduces calfs less often. And all this not at exercise stresses and more often during rest before a dream, was somehow and in the street when went. That does not suffice me? Than to undergo treatment?

The woman-doctor
09.11.2004, 07:07
Hello, most likely, there is no potassium.

But most to be treated it is not necessary, it is necessary to go to the therapist and to look, that is the reason and then already to think of treatment.

Success.

DeLux
10.11.2004, 10:17
Ugu. Or a magnesium.

If potatoes-tomatoes-bananas eat enough, magnesium.

CHeburashka
18.11.2004, 05:49
Ugu. Or a magnesium.

If potatoes-tomatoes-bananas eat enough, magnesium.

Precisely .mne the girlfriend told about a daughter - the same suffered. The doctor has recommended nalech on bananas and a potato and if will not help or assist - to address for vitamins (additives). Has helped or assisted. Means, it was shortage of a potassium? She could not recollect, what exactly.

DeLux
27.11.2004, 14:20
There was a shortage of a potassium.

bulka
08.12.2004, 04:00
Bananas-tomatoes I eat enough, a potato it is less, but too I eat. Means a magnesium does not suffice. And what dose of a magnesium should be? If I accept complex vitamins, can to me it would be necessary drink a magnesium doolnitelno or the necessary norm or rate should be a part some vitamins?

DeLux
17.12.2004, 02:02
It is better to accept in addition since time the problem has arisen probably soderzhashegosja it is not enough magnesium. Separately the magnesium contains it or him in tablets in 3-4 times more than day time norm or rate.

bulka
17.12.2004, 20:07
It is better to accept in addition since time the problem has arisen probably soderzhashegosja it is not enough magnesium. Separately the magnesium contains it or him in tablets in 3-4 times more than day time norm or rate.

And search will not be?

DeLux
31.12.2004, 01:22

And search will not be?

No. Month poprinimat, I think, enough.

bulka
13.01.2005, 00:43
Thanks, today the purchase.

CHeburashka
14.01.2005, 07:11
Roll, tell then about results by all means - has helped or assisted go is not present...

bulka
24.01.2005, 19:34
Pancake! And he dearly or expensively costs or stands, this magnesium - 300 roubles!!! I thought will be as a calcium - till 2.50... Has not bought or purchased while, crisis financial and when the purchase and I shall try, I shall tell necessarily.

Morkovka
25.01.2005, 21:51
At us, pregnant women, reduces legs or foots from a disadvantage of a calcium. But it is all the same better svhodit to the therapist, can, that yet does not suffice.

Tehiro
28.01.2005, 06:28
Oi a u menja ne svodit, a ja daje ne znau kak opisat ', kak bi krutit kosti chashe vsego v ikrah, no bivaet v predplech'jah i bedrah. takoe oshushenie otvratitel'noe, usnut ' ne mogu postojanno vorochatsja nado, nevozmojno nepodvijno lejat '... I pojavljaetsja sovershenno neojidanno, bivaet dnja 3 tak muchaus', potom normal'no. Chto eto mojet bit '??

*m@lina*
13.02.2005, 23:34
U menya tak bylo kogda ochen ' aktivno zanimalas' sportom i tancami... Svodilo pritom obychno noch'u... Potom proshlo samo soboi...

jasmi
18.02.2005, 12:24
Roll, buy or purchase preparations of a magnesium. And when reduces, naprjagite muscles which reduces. At me so the pain quickly passes or takes place.

Oi a u menja ne svodit, a ja daje ne znau kak opisat ', kak bi krutit kosti chashe vsego v ikrah, no bivaet v predplech'jah i bedrah. takoe oshushenie otvratitel'noe, usnut ' ne mogu postojanno vorochatsja nado, nevozmojno nepodvijno lejat '... I pojavljaetsja sovershenno neojidanno, bivaet dnja 3 tak muchaus', potom normal'no. Chto eto mojet bit '??

At me too sometimes appears, earlier more. I Guess. Can, who will prompt

Tehiro
28.02.2005, 03:50
The Roll, buy or purchase preparations of a magnesium. And when reduces, naprjagite muscles which reduces. At me so the pain quickly passes or takes place.

Mne vot skazali chto eto s pogodoi svjazano mojet bit ', n oja vsegda schitala, chto na pogodu sustavi "reagiruut", da i u ludei postarshe...

Sabine
21.03.2005, 00:38
The Roll, buy or purchase preparations of a magnesium. And when reduces, naprjagite muscles which reduces. At me so the pain quickly passes or takes place.

At me about 10 years ago often reduced muscles. I vtechenii 3 months a saw shishki hop: till now has never repeated

CHeburashka
26.03.2005, 03:41
At a cramp of a muscle it is necessary to not strain, and to stretch or drag out. We shall tell or say. If a cramp in ikronozhnoj to a muscle - be pulled by all backbone and a heel from itself, extending a muscle. Has checked up on itself - helps or assists.

musya
19.04.2005, 00:14

Neuralgias it...

Vitamins and trace substances it is necessary to guzzle tons, but only having consulted with vrachem

And to not become hysterical, nervous and perifiricheskaja and central are interconnected

jasmi
14.05.2005, 15:58
And to not become hysterical, nervous and perifiricheskaja and central are interconnected

Means, too from nerves

ZSE
23.05.2005, 04:10
At me recently too such was at night, and I think, that occurs or happens because of nerves and when weather strongly varies, osobeno when a wind strong.

malvinka
31.07.2005, 09:21
From nerves this everything, from nerves......