PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bolyat yaichniki

Alondra914
06.02.2005, 04:32
Zdrastvuyte,

U menya poslednih 2 mesyaca poyavilas problema.

Posle minstruacii, spustya neskolko dney u menya nachinayut silno bolet

yaichniki i silno niz jivota, ranshe nikogda u menya takogo nesluchalos

normalno li eto? podskajite kto nibut??

Spasibo zaranee.

Jane
21.02.2005, 10:55
Probably chronic inflammation. Descend or go to the gynecologist, the pain in an ovary can cause many illnesses or diseases, is better not risk.

linchen
16.03.2005, 02:22
And how much days after a menses start to hurt or be ill;be sick?

If in the middle of a cycle there can be a pain at an ovulation. She usually unilateral, but can pull and all bottom of a stomach or belly.

ks
29.03.2005, 17:58
Yes here to be surveyed it is necessary.

Me earlier often hurted or was ill;was sick, I was surveyed by different doctors. But have told or said, what is it normally! =. Here so. But has then passed or has then taken place.

Both hurt? From both parties or sides?

Plod Chili
23.04.2005, 05:58
At me happens noet a bottom of a stomach or belly as on monthly, though up to them still from 1 till 3 weeks (at me a cycle of 29 days)...

Alondra914
07.05.2005, 06:48

Me earlier often hurted or was ill;was sick, I was surveyed by different doctors. But have told or said, what is it normally! =. Here so. But has then passed or has then taken place.

U menya oni bolyat periodicheski snochala odna storona potom drugaya meyutsya takuoe oshushenie chto opuhayut

Alondra914
15.05.2005, 03:19
And how much days after a menses start to hurt or be ill;be sick?

If in the middle of a cycle there can be a pain at an ovulation. She usually unilateral, but can pull and all bottom of a stomach or belly.

Spustya 4-5 dney. v techenii 5-6 dney potom prohodit.

ks
31.07.2005, 09:06

U menya oni bolyat periodicheski snochala odna storona potom drugaya meyutsya takuoe oshushenie chto opuhayut

It is connected by that " yellow teltse " ripens that in one in other.

Probably all the same it is normal. In fact monthly too happen at people morbid.

But I would make an appointment with the doctor.