PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allergy on artificial greasing?.... Or...

Anechkina
30.05.2005, 08:59
Has decided to use artificial greasing yesterday..... And that on a background of reception OK there sometimes happens absolutely chilly..... I it or her have put or rendered and literally ? \? some minutes all zechesalos brutally! About sex already conversation could not be - not up to it or him already. I this business by a napkin have erased and more a cream to nurseries there all have greased and to sleep. (the little fool, it was necessary to be washed away, but there was a laziness - there is no hot water). At the night of time three woke up from a terrible itch. And in the morning at me genitals have swelled and on legs or foots, is closer to a perineum there was a boring..... I at once was washed away. Puffiness has not passed or has not taken place, but the itch did not become, so sometimes pojaaljaetsja what that a dyscomfort, then itself passes or takes place.....

What is it with me???? An allergy? But I already used this greasing also anything similar was not.... The truth she there with what that effect -pricking....

People! I in a panic! And to the doctor today I shall not get in any way. Job...

I need help!!!!!

Red
10.06.2005, 04:11
I think, the allergy can quite appear, and when necessary: I some years used ezhednevkami, and suddenly since any moment they to mine organzmu have ceased to please. I think, if earlier you did not have inflammations from this greasing and this time no trouble does not happen, it is necessary to endure razrazhenie and to postpone this tube from a sin far away. And that is specified on packing: preventions or warnings of a boring, a way of putting off or taking out?

Anechkina
31.07.2005, 08:51
It is written that RNnejtralnaja and gipoallergennaja..... And all. I have thrown out it or her....

Badly still that I also have inside greased, I am afraid as though flora there everything as OK these or thus devil's there from legs or foots on a head have turned or have turned over all was not broken....