PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prophylaxis of female diseases

bormotolog
26.10.2004, 00:24
Oh, nachitalas here in a forum about different female illnesses or diseases...

While the God pardons me...

And what prophylaxis of various mastopathies - dysfunctions??

Kasatka
01.01.2005, 03:05
To me after operation have told or said

1) garmonalnyh it is less

2) too it is less than sun

3) vitamins + bioadditives

4) a healthy way of life high views

Anabel 18
16.01.2005, 15:13
Olesya, and after what operation??

Also what such bioadditives?? I never accepted them, at all I do not know, what is it...

yashka
20.02.2005, 03:27
After excision of fibromas....

elder
14.03.2005, 09:44
Olesya,

Fortunately, I at all do not know, what is it such...

marokana
01.05.2005, 22:39
It dobrokach. Tumours..... At many women such happens is not so terribly, the main thing - during to notice.

klepa
07.06.2005, 09:04
Olesya, all is clear.

Health to you!

------------------

If you follow on a way which you lay every day, sooner or later you will arrive there where you wish to be. ()

strige
20.06.2005, 10:26
And what prophylaxis of various mastopathies

As one of ways-it or -this;-thus to force the organism to work as hours per the hormonal plan, up to that sex under the schedule. Through the certain time intervals to give birth or travail to children and to nurse them, genital function yet will not die away or go out, to not subject the organism to hormonal stresses as that abortions, "postinor", etc., to avoid influences of various irradiations, including storogo to dose out the sun in the summer, etc. But know-it is almost unreal.

By the way it is considered one of ways of prophylaxis of a mastopathy the use of oral contraceptives, but only HEALTHY women. And the OBLIGATORY condition that OK have been picked up for you, periodically varied with the years. I.e. the sense that they level a hormonal background if you will start them to use from 16 years (is admissible), then depending on age you will change OK, then smoothly already with other preparations will pass or take place a climacterium, etc. And unas start OK to drink when it is necessary, choose according to girl-friends, and to the gynecologist only when "will peck" come But, reception OK already at presence of a mastopathy is authorized only after consultation with mammologom. For "prophylaxis" visit or attend once a year mammologa. If it is interesting, the mastopathy happens and at men! (but oooochen it is rare)

_
02.07.2005, 02:31
SHapokljak, OK I do not accept and never accepted.

Till a birth of the first child I shall precisely not do or make it or this. Then we shall look or see.

Me interests more, what it is necessary to eat such especial that all these troubles to avoid??

EVolkov
13.07.2005, 08:08
And what you so against OK were up in arms???

hoh33
14.07.2005, 19:45
Olesya, yes I not opolchalas.

Simply they to me while to what.

vikulya@rol.ru
16.07.2005, 17:22
And.... Clearly

spatterdock
24.07.2005, 18:06
*amp; gt; up to that sex under the schedule.

Probably it is better not under the schedule and when there is a need or requirement and when needs or requirements are not present it is not necessary zamorachivatsja compulsion of sex.

, Hardly it is possible to be saved from these mucks reception of any especial preparations.

The most important - a healthy hormonal background. And he, this background skips literally from only. To be nervous it is necessary as small as possible, to not sunbathe; if there is a need or requirement for sex - to be engaged in it or him, and is high-grade. To sleep, to get enough sleep. I.e. to conduct the healthy way of life which is giving pleasure.

By the way, in occasion of sex. I have two girlfriends-virgins. At them a great lot of any illnesses or diseases, and here with gynecology of any problems.

Maria_l
30.07.2005, 10:17
Olesya,

Arabesque, clearly... And I where - heard that, apparently, that quite good prophylaxis are pineapples and tea from a neetle.... I am mistaken...

Inessa
30.07.2005, 11:27
dak poluchatesja, that OK can strongly posposobstovat to any diseases... Here knowingly to me them to drink it would not be desirable!

kuchapka
30.07.2005, 23:46
*amp; gt; up to that sex under the schedule.

Probably it is better not under the schedule and when there is a need or requirement and when needs or requirements are not present it is not necessary zamorachivatsja compulsion of sex.

This phrase from my own conversation with vrachem. The reference has been given to them (and then and me) in the -playful form. Under the schedule that the development or manufacture of hormones connected with this procedure too was strictly regular, in the necessary quantities or amounts, for pushchego effect at the certain o'clock.

Me interests more, what it is necessary to eat such especial that all these troubles to avoid??

Seafoods, an alga (spirulina), the nutrition containing natural antioxidants.

But this business such, a greater degree hormonal, and here is how this all to adjust or regulate-figs it or him knows, there all so is interconnected.

dak poluchatesja, that OK can strongly posposobstovat to any diseases... Here knowingly to me them to drink it would not be desirable!

Incorrectly niOa??UN-yes

Correctly niOa??UN-on the contrary, even spend prophylaxis.

*SunShine*
31.07.2005, 05:37
OK (correctly picked up) do not promote female illnesses or diseases, and are an agent of prophylaxis of the majority of them, namely, myomas, an endometriosis, a mastopathy, cysts of ovaries i.e. all diseases which development is promoted by disturbances of a hormonal background. Prophylaxis of inflammatory diseases - safe sex, warm clothes in a cold season, primary use of douche (less often a bath)