PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, advise...

The visitor
02.05.2005, 01:05
Girls, prompt pozhalusto as in your opinion what is it, at me the delay was for 2 days though and before a delay were, and on many, and before these or it, these or it I have measured 2 days BT she there were 1 day 37.2 the second day 37.4, but thus I as well as at monthly was hurted or was ill;was sick with a bottom of a stomach or belly terribly, and the breast both is a little podtashnivalo, and terribly it would be desirable to eat, during a week so last, earlier at me too was zhor, but he last approximately nearby 1 two day, but having begun monthly, I feel kakoeto unfamiliar feeling as before monthly was, kakoeto not clear feeling inside of myself, went to the doctor before monthly but she did not check, dkelala uzi, but the doctor and so to notice nothing nemog as in any still more very few time, but has told or said that a uterus has increased, I so nothing and nedumala if not that feeling, prompt or share experience, in what business approximately, for answers blagadarna in advance

Also that the girl at the initial stages tests beremenaaja

The visitor
04.05.2005, 01:07
With pribavlenitsem!!!!!

marysja
08.05.2005, 16:22
I think at you already all it was adjusted.

I weigh the first month felt nothing..........

The visitor
22.05.2005, 15:17
toest probably it is pregnancy?

If yes, why then monthly?

The visitor
03.06.2005, 12:33
And more here that, I a little povtarjus how I have already told or said, I nepodumala shchas about it or this, and snovo would be sailed away, if not that feeling, it is difficult for describing, but can such at kavoto was? Whether and more the uterus can on what or to other reasons to increase?

And malysh-in any cases even if shchas there is nothing and are not present, he desired, we so this, decent time waited, already even was were sailed away

Evilin
04.06.2005, 08:52
Girls, prompt pozhalusto as in your opinion what is it, at me the delay was for 2 days though and before a delay were, and on many, and before these or it, these or it I have measured 2 days BT she there were 1 day 37.2 the second day 37.4, but thus I as well as at monthly was hurted or was ill;was sick with a bottom of a stomach or belly terribly, and the breast both is a little podtashnivalo, and terribly it would be desirable to eat, during a week so last, earlier at me too was zhor, but he last approximately nearby 1 two day, but having begun monthly, I feel kakoeto unfamiliar feeling as before monthly was, kakoeto not clear feeling inside of myself, went to the doctor before monthly but she did not check, dkelala uzi, but the doctor and so to notice nothing nemog as in any still more very few time, but has told or said that a uterus has increased, I so nothing and nedumala if not that feeling, prompt or share experience, in what business approximately, for answers blagadarna in advance

Also that the girl at the initial stages tests beremenaaja

At me was such in June of this year, the delay the truth was more than yours on nedelki two. Have begun monthly, but with very terrible pains, thought I shall terminate in the first day. For the second day hurt have passed or have taken place also all signs of pregnancy (a nausea, the raised or increased salivation, appetite, easy or light;mild giddinesses). After that case monthly go more less on a regular basis, without similar pains. That was that time and has not understood.

Evilin
31.07.2005, 02:27
By the way the temperature too kept in district 36.9 - 37.2 during all delay.