PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Wads *quot; oaO?aON?*quot;

Slonenka
21.11.2004, 12:13
MCH zapreshaet to drink to me OK. predohranjaemja the condoms, sometimes the interrupted sexual certificate or act.

Tried or Tasted suppositories Patenteks Oval-at MCH cause unpleasant sensation, a burning sensation. There can be somebody used wads Farmateks? What impressions?

oin
23.11.2004, 14:08
Probably meant suppositories?

It was not pleasant to me, as all burned horror and burned down, and not before sex was).

Vilk
04.12.2004, 20:50
No, there are wads Farmateks, they at 24 o'clock, did not use, I do not know...

16.12.2004, 18:23
MCH zapreshaet to drink to me OK. predohranjaemja the condoms, sometimes the interrupted sexual certificate or act.

Tried or Tasted suppositories Patenteks Oval-at MCH cause unpleasant sensation, a burning sensation. There can be somebody used wads Farmateks? What impressions?

I hurry ogarchit that by the interrupted sexual certificate or act especially you will not be protected. Has tested on itself since after a year of such preservation happens inevitable. And that means MCH to you forbids to drink OK..... He it is right has?

02.01.2005, 14:29
Wads, hm.... And how with them in sex to be engaged?

Vilk
16.01.2005, 15:59
It not such wad, as at monthly, and a small disk impregnated by a piece contraceptive

20.01.2005, 02:25
It not such wad, as at monthly, and a small disk impregnated by a piece contraceptive

And from what this disk? On quality? Simply I such saw to time on sale....

Nadulia
16.02.2005, 09:00
Wads farmateks did not use, used suppositories and a cream, the cream is inconvenient in application, but does not cause or cause unpleasant sensations in partners, in difference from candles. Though in comparison with Patenteksom it is much better than a suppository, not so flow also a garrot.

f-ya
24.03.2005, 02:52
Means so. These wads simply find for all women!!!!!! I to you now shall open such secret. They can use even during monthly! On time minutes on 20-30 suffice. It vydeleny depends on quantity or amount. At each of us individually. Naturally. And in general the man even will not know that monthly, will not guess at all. Exception are giants and ebaki (excuse for expression).

More shortly, a piece klevaja!!! Only one afflicts. It or this now hardly you will find in Moscow. Therefore as from manufacture have removed or have taken off.. It is a pity. We shall search!

ks
28.04.2005, 13:05
Means so. These wads simply find for all women!!!!!! I to you now shall open such secret. They can use even during monthly! On time minutes on 20-30 suffice. It vydeleny depends on quantity or amount. At each of us individually. Naturally. And in general the man even will not know that monthly, will not guess at all. Exception are giants and ebaki (excuse for expression).

More shortly, a piece klevaja!!! Only one afflicts. It or this now hardly you will find in Moscow. Therefore as from manufacture have removed or have taken off.. It is a pity. We shall search!

For what reason???

Also can because of the found out danger!!

Marina149
30.07.2005, 23:04

I in a deposit after this phrase

As young chel that can to you that zapreshchjat moreover and in a question of your health. Ask he 9 months of pregnant women hodot can is ready when the interrupted certificate or act will not justify itself?