PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At what here Festalum?

Alll
27.05.2005, 02:49
Explain to me, please:

In me have found out a mycoplasma and ureoplazmu (u.parvum), the thrush is not present,

The gynecologist has registered such course of treatment:

- 2 times a day,

- suppositories for the night,

-Festalum 3 times a day,

After that course of 7 days klindatsin 2 times a day.

In 4 weeks the repeated analysis.

Here to me it is not clear: at what here Festalum?

Unless usually it or him appoint or nominate?

Thanks

DeLux
30.05.2005, 03:48
At such quantity or amount of antibiotics quite possibly disturbance of digestion and impact on a liver. Why would be not present.

The visitor
01.06.2005, 19:42
It agree,

But can something is necessary for restoration of a microflora, instead of for correct digestion...??

DeLux
05.06.2005, 03:05
Here first of all protection of a liver goes.

But if simultaneously to apply the preparations containing all polzitelnye a bacterium antibiotics will be and to operate or work on them too at the same time their efficiency concerning an infecting agent to decrease. Badly.

mishell
10.06.2005, 07:24
At such quantity or amount of antibiotics quite possibly disturbance of digestion and impact on a liver. Why would be not present.

And unless Festalum does not promote normal digestion because of the maintenance or contents of enzymes in itself?

To me it was always thought, that at a course and appoint or nominate laktopreparaty. +.

laktopreparaty = to Festalum?

DeLux
14.06.2005, 21:37
Laktopreparaty = bacteria,

Festalum = enzimy.

I repeat, any antibiotics strike on a liver. E it is necessary to help or assist, instead of to an intestine, figuratively speaking.

The visitor
15.06.2005, 03:46

Festalum = enzimy.

I repeat, any antibiotics strike on a liver. E it is necessary to help or assist, instead of to an intestine, figuratively speaking.

Thanks big, now is clear why the doctor has registered so.

Success to you!

mishell
17.06.2005, 23:39

Festalum = enzimy.

In due time I accepted + from lakto. + itself then during 1-2 mes bacteria, in a drugstore bought and grew up a fungus and a saw this admixture.

aaankaa
19.06.2005, 22:20
It agree,

But can something is necessary for restoration of a microflora, instead of for correct digestion...??

At such strong antibiotics the skilled or experienced doctor has been simply obliged to register still to you for restoration of a microflora for example a fluconazole, you do not want, having passed or having taken place course of treatment of these infections is treated also for a thrush.

DeLux
20.06.2005, 02:10
At such strong antibiotics the skilled or experienced doctor has been simply obliged to register still to you for restoration of a microflora for example a fluconazole, you do not want, having passed or having taken place course of treatment of these infections is treated also for a thrush.

Small such pometochka: flukonazol does not restore a microflora.

mishell
25.06.2005, 05:14
It agree,

flukonazol is an antimicotic preparation. Just goden after antibiotic therapy.

And for a microflora is to you to other preparations it is necessary))

KLUKVA
27.06.2005, 21:27
Too schas I am flied or treated in occasion of infections. Festalum obscurely what for. In occasion of protection of a liver I drank KARSIL-, on in occasion of a dysbacteriosis from antibiotics - LINEKS. Still very important vitamins and mnooogo bioyogurt. Will be voprosy-address, at me the mother-in-law the pharmaceutist, of the information it is full.

DeLux
30.07.2005, 15:47
At me the mother-in-law the pharmaceutist, of the information it is full.

Huge, koneshn, thanks.