PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Oh, the doctor, what is it at me????!!!!! (((((((((

musya
08.06.2005, 02:34
Girls...

What is it at me for the trouble - is literally in some days such atrocity - a skin on palms has developed and stupnjah has turned in starushachju... Climbs on the sly.... Very rugosity, dry... In water becomes covered bugrami not that I lay hour, and in a minute

Vitamins I eat, chemistry I do not use...

What is it?

I have looked narrowly in the street - at tetenek years 50- and that is better a skin on stupnjah... Mum... I die

Yaska
11.06.2005, 13:51
At me so quite often alergija it is shown

morbid
12.06.2005, 18:45
hmmm, at friends such business was during a fungus

domovenok Kuzja
13.06.2005, 22:05
Can be from shortage of water in an organism? To drink it is necessary much.

Estee
16.06.2005, 11:55
And on elbows what now a skin?

musja //
19.06.2005, 10:45
And on elbows what now a skin?

Yes like normal....

Fungus?

Horror.... Whence? On arms or hand??

I do not know, such yet was not never... It to the dermatologist to go?

forever_angel
19.06.2005, 16:17
Most likely a fungus, it is obligatory to the dermatologist. Basically the allergy, but, imho, a fungus is possible or probable also. I had something similar, but not so is strong. I am now flied or treated. Only one day (two times with ointment has smeared), and already effect is available, still couple of days and I think, no hints remains, ttt!

musya
21.06.2005, 21:21
It is not flexible

I write, since I wish to warn - closely or attentively choose vegetables and carefully wash... Can be not only srachka and other gastric hren, but also (as at me) - an allergy on chemicals with which processed the ground or vegetables...

It I, silly, beautiful ** pomidorchiki have eaten, there it has appeared dohrenishcha herbicides...

Estee
30.07.2005, 08:24
It is not flexible

I write, since I wish to warn - closely or attentively choose vegetables and carefully wash... Can be not only srachka and other gastric hren, but also (as at me) - an allergy on chemicals with which processed the ground or vegetables...

It I, silly, beautiful ** pomidorchiki have eaten, there it has appeared dohrenishcha herbicides...

In assholes... I sometimes "fall" on same jablochki or grushki in the winter.

On lokotke there is a skin as at the elephant under the mouse or mousy, and pieces falls off.

Water-melons have appeared... But before the middle of August.