PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, what is it.

S
10.03.2005, 20:06
Help or Assist advice or council.

To me of 26 years. 2 years ago did or made microabortion. In half a year have found out erosion shejki uteruses. In a year she has passed or has taken place, have struck off the register. Like all it would be normal. About 2 months ago at me on a breast and a stomach or belly small pigmental or pigmentary specks (diameter up to 0,7 sm), similar to freckles began to appear. And this month at me any strange monthly. Send or have come as well as polozhenno it is equal in time, but were very poor or scanty. Usually they at me all over again slightly, then averages, then 1-2 days slightly smear 2-3 days. Basically all and was, but in a week have again appeared pachkujushchie allocation, I even all over again have thought, what is it or those have not ended, or from intensive employment or occupation by sex (so it has turned out, that we with my darling at last have reconciled). But these or it of allocation any dark brown and dense. But in the rest are similar on normal. As a whole I feel well, nothing hurts.

Clearly, that it is necessary to descend or go to the doctor, but all is no time, job does not allow. And soon holiday, I am going to to go to have a rest, wanted in occasion of maculae after rest to descend or go, to not be loaded.

Who can will prompt, what is it. And to the doctor I necessarily descend or go then.

And more it cannot be from a heat (at us here 2 weeks all simply died). In advance thanks.

Liolia
17.03.2005, 08:22
There can be it dysfunction of ovaries.

_
01.04.2005, 23:27
On your place would not pull with the doctor

Sakhalinochka
04.04.2005, 13:31
And microabortion is mini?

Did not hear about such never.

S
26.04.2005, 13:56
And dysfunction of ovaries is seriously? How it is usually treated? How much serious consequences?

Liolia
29.04.2005, 09:24
And dysfunction of ovaries is seriously? How it is usually treated? How much serious consequences?

Dysfunction is a hormonal failure. Treatment depends on that want or not zaberemennet. In both cases treatment by hormones, but different. But, I think, it is better to make US to exclude a cyst or an inflammation.

How much seriously - I do not know. On reaction of my doctor it was possible to judge, that no trouble. Has had a drink tabletochki. While it's OK.

In any case is a superfluous hassle.

S
30.07.2005, 02:34
Yes, in itself visit to the doctor for me is not present is worse. But what to do or make.

Of the child already I think. Here to have a rest I shall go and it is possible to try.

The main thing that there was nothing irreparable.