PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Barley

forever_angel
20.11.2004, 17:49
What to do or make?

Painfully to blink, has swelled on a upper eyelid at most renichek, to the doctor when I shall get I do not know and if sense and necessity too I do not know.

Marlene
25.11.2004, 22:37
Egg warm (hot) "take for a drive"

ZSE
29.11.2004, 18:23
Do not experience so all will be strong well

Put the made bag of tea and + buy or purchase in a drugstore of a drop ask the druggist and all.

In sled.raz be more cautious with eye sights or eyes, t.e.pomenshe grjanymi arms or hand to touch and be or tamper with and be in zagrjaznnenyh places.

Estee
13.12.2004, 14:22
I when feel, that "becomes ripe" - well so I cauterize alcohol. That read in the literature - one categorically against this method, others on the contrary recommend. The main thing - in an eye to not get. To me helps or assists.

forever_angel
23.12.2004, 17:47
So has ripened... The infection hurts

I too alcohol cauterized for the second day, and on the first is simple as have home arrived, and have fallen down, at all have not understood why the blepharon hurts..

Thanks for advice or councils, tea already I put, like easier, but for a short while. Behind drops now I shall go to a drugstore.

And how much he will pass or take place approximately? Zadolbal.

Arms or Hand in eyes like especially not lazeju, but at us here because of constants stroek it is constant any rubbish in eyes gets together with a wind...

Can wash out every day their tea or it is harmful?

13.01.2005, 12:09
Dirty arms or hand there is nothing. Go to a drugstore and buy or purchase ointment eye protivogerpeticheskuju Because, unfortunately, barley is herpes. And eshe tablets inside not bad. Anti-virus. Zoviraks.

ZSE
02.02.2005, 17:05
So has ripened... The infection hurts

I too alcohol cauterized for the second day, and on the first is simple as have home arrived, and have fallen down, at all have not understood why the blepharon hurts..

Thanks for advice or councils, tea already I put, like easier, but for a short while. Behind drops now I shall go to a drugstore.

And how much he will pass or take place approximately? Zadolbal.

Arms or Hand in eyes like especially not lazeju, but at us here because of constants stroek it is constant any rubbish in eyes gets together with a wind...

Can wash out every day their tea or it is harmful?

NAOBOROT-IT IS USEFUL!

Marlene
11.02.2005, 03:59
Dirty arms or hand there is nothing. Go to a drugstore and buy or purchase ointment eye protivogerpeticheskuju Because, unfortunately, barley is herpes. And eshe tablets inside not bad. Anti-virus. Zoviraks.

Dirty arms or hand just too at what

And ointment antigerpesnuju ointment on eyes I would not risk

21.02.2005, 14:42
Oculentum would not risk? That is - to be treated terribly? Not terribly with herpes on eyes to go? At you zapsanye eyes are?

Marlene
13.03.2005, 01:16
Eye or antigerpesnuju? Anyway on last write, how it is cautious sledut with her to address. We for certain talk about different ointments

14.03.2005, 12:13
The girl, my dear! There Is an ointment zoviraks from herpes on labiums, is for eyes, is vaginalnaja. Concentration zoviraksa in her different and carriers or bearers.

engelchen
17.04.2005, 19:47
I when feel, that "becomes ripe" - well so I cauterize alcohol. That read in the literature - one categorically against this method, others on the contrary recommend. The main thing - in an eye to not get. To me helps or assists.

And still garlic helps or assists me, though doctors too not svetujut

The visitor
10.05.2005, 03:40
Alcohol too helps or assists me, but only it is necessary to cauterize in the first day, for the present there is no barley, but already starts to ache a bit

The visitor
29.07.2005, 22:51
Girls, lovely!

Barley is NOT HERPES!

protivogerpesnye ointments in any way do not approach or suit!

I all life am excruciated jachmenemi. Suggested to clean a blood.

Mine 100 %-s' agent. As soon as I feel what painfully to blink and an itch then I plant or carry kipjatochkom baking soda and vatkoj I wash out a blepharon. And as it is possible is more often, in each half an hour. Next day, as a rule all passes or takes place. Only to not heat In no event

Otherwise so will carry...... Will not seem a little