PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether happens after sex?

Страницы : [1] 2

ameli_love
15.03.2005, 05:10
The matter is that now after sex with my guy at me the liquid so there is maculae on a bedsheet (absolutely liquid literally follows from a vagina and maculae we shall tell or say 10 sm in diameter), he my first partner, therefore I, certainly, do not know as there and that should be, but I think what is it not normally... As though all over again we used interrupted and such I did not notice anything, and now I have started to accept OK and have begun... Heard, something about discrepancy of microfloras, there can be it our case? Or it in general is normal, prompt, please

The woman-doctor
15.03.2005, 14:53
It is a semen of your young man

ameli_love
16.03.2005, 14:42
Really so it is a lot of it or her, what she already therefrom the river lyotsja?

skarlet
17.03.2005, 01:45
Well also at you there it is not dry

Aquarelle
17.03.2005, 10:23
In my opinion it is absolutely normal. Do not experience.

Milen
18.03.2005, 17:38
Certainly it is a semen + your greasing! And you thought, what the semen in you will be absorbed that-whether?

Yaska
20.03.2005, 14:35
Certainly it is a semen + your greasing! And you thought, what the semen in you will be absorbed that-whether?

And it would be quite good

skarlet
23.03.2005, 07:50

And it would be quite good

To tell the truth till now precisely I do not know, but type during an orgasm something there in a uterus is soaked up, and the semen can too!

Though I can am mistaken in this process

ameli_love
26.03.2005, 01:49
Thanks all huge, now I am quiet

The visitor
28.03.2005, 21:58
At us on this case polatenchiko it is laid up under a pillow.

skarlet
29.03.2005, 06:23
At us on this case polatenchiko it is laid up under a pillow.

At me too

ludik
29.03.2005, 14:20
Simply after sex it is necessary to descend or go in a bathroom that catch a cold to spoil and that she did not dry up on you

Yaska
30.03.2005, 10:24
Simply after sex it is necessary to descend or go in a bathroom that catch a cold to spoil and that she did not dry up on you

Absolutely I support or maintain!!!

skarlet
30.03.2005, 13:50

To you always hunting at once to stamp in a bathroom?

I here can fall asleep after a sweet dream

Yaska
02.04.2005, 16:44

To you always hunting at once to stamp in a bathroom?

I here can fall asleep after a sweet dream

And we always stamp in a bathroom. And there or we wash, or (if forces suffice) again we are engaged sex

lokki
02.04.2005, 18:23
Simply at different men, the different quantity or amount of an ejaculate is allocated.

Someone has more, someone has less. Something gets in a uterus, something follows.

And in general as it is possible to conduct a sexual life and such questions to set?

Marlene
02.04.2005, 22:25
And in general as it is possible to conduct a sexual life and such questions to set?

And why it is impossible?

lokki
05.04.2005, 18:45

THAT IS you consider or count that is possible? And you all over again too believed, what all semen is absorbed?

LenaSH
08.04.2005, 02:59

THAT IS you consider or count that is possible? And you all over again too believed, what all semen is absorbed?

And it is valid, why it is impossible? In fact all zverushki copulate to the right and on the left it is perfect or absolute nezadumyvajas process, and about consequences

lokki
09.04.2005, 09:57

And it is valid, why it is impossible? In fact all zverushki copulate to the right and on the left it is perfect or absolute nezadumyvajas process, and about consequences

I explain.

People that also differ from zverushek unreasonable, that are capable to learn, understand and reflect or find out, understand and reflect.

Now again respond me, whether normally to begin a sexual life, it is bad to itself peredstavljaja process from the physiological point of view..?

LenaSH
11.04.2005, 16:10
I Explain.

People that also differ from zverushek unreasonable, that are capable to learn, understand and reflect or find out, understand and reflect.

Now again respond me, whether normally to begin a sexual life, it is bad to itself peredstavljaja process from the physiological point of view..?

Well I, in general, have joked. And if it is serious, can and it is impossible, only here who will watch or keep up performance of this rule? Similar, in Russia and now as during kind Soviet times there is no sex education, from here and similar questions at a forum and abortions in 13 years, etc., etc.

LenaSH
14.04.2005, 02:12
Has not noticed, that the author of a subject from Latvia, instead of from Russia, but probably and there the Soviet orders were saved.

The woman-doctor
15.04.2005, 13:13
Locks, and what in it or this such? The author of a subject, at least, uses OK and does not ask, whether she if all has flowed out can become pregnant. And that she does not know any physiological moments which are not influencing its or her health is at all kiminalno. And whence you know, what situation, maybe, not ukogo to ask the person. The forum on that also exists, that questions to set. Better let here will set, than it will be excruciated. It is possible to think, that before the beginning of a sexual life of the book on anatomy and endocrinologies read all.

By the way, here so navskidku where it is possible to read through the young girl, what the semen will flow out after the sexual certificate or act without a condom?

skarlet
16.04.2005, 19:57
At us at a forum

The woman-doctor
19.04.2005, 23:08
Well here see, maybe, owing to the author to a topic, many have learned or have found out, what is it normally, that something follows after sex It is necessary to search in all positive