PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allergy on washing-up liquids

Natangelina
08.03.2005, 10:26
Greetings to visitors of this forum. Happy New Year! I wish good luck, love, good mood in come or stepped to year!

Who- can to me will prompt or will help or assist... At me the allergy on washing-up liquids (for utensils) has already tried their whole heap... But all the same the skin on arms or hand dries and bursts. Tried mazat vazelinovym a cream before washing of utensils... And all in vain. Someone can met this problem, share... Experience..

LightAngel
30.03.2005, 17:50
Who- can to me will prompt or will help or assist... At me the allergy on washing-up liquids (for utensils) has already tried their whole heap... But all the same the skin on arms or hand dries and bursts. Tried mazat vazelinovym a cream before washing of utensils... And all in vain. Someone can met this problem, share... Experience..

And you tried gloves to put on, when utensils wash? And safe washing-up liquids? For example at Glorion is spets. Gel for washing utensils, a cat not only does not harm to a skin, but also ofigitelno washes even zasohshy Adeps. Pravdv that zamachivat all over again utensils in itself is necessary is not so convenient, and that he weakly foams. I use this gel already half a year. Other companies have any agents. Saw from Amway something for utensils, the truth I can not tell or say anything about quality because itself did not use.

jasmi
23.04.2005, 04:54
I wash utensils only in gloves, long. Any problems.

Heard still, that it is possible to wash utensils and Acetum.

_
07.05.2005, 04:21
Gloves or a dishwasher. The third it is not given.

Galine
29.07.2005, 11:52
Still doctors advise to wash in the old manner: a laundry soap And me the Japanese agent "Mama" is pleasant is called.. Lukewarm such name.. The childhood reminds, when utensils to wash it was not necessary in general..