PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 4 hemotransfusions after sorts or labors

Dignity
20.12.2004, 15:05
The girls knowing, prompt, about what it can speak, it is so much transfusions after sorts or labors, the girl was born, transfusions did or made mothers.

Whether also it is possible on groups of a blood though somehow to prove or deny paternity.

It is how much dear or expensive DNA-test if chel wishes to issue paternity on the child born in other marriage or spoilage, whether it is possible to demand through its or his court?

In general if someone knows the information ochne I ask to respond.

Thanks huge.

I ask the woman-doctor to tell or say too the opinion, in advance I thank.

ks
26.01.2005, 10:47
The Girls knowing, prompt, about what it can speak, it is so much transfusions after sorts or labors, the girl was born, transfusions did or made mothers.

Whether also it is possible on groups of a blood though somehow to prove or deny paternity.

It is how much dear or expensive DNA-test if chel wishes to issue paternity on the child born in other marriage or spoilage, whether it is possible to demand through its or his court?

In general if someone knows the information ochne I ask to respond.

Thanks huge.

I ask the woman-doctor to tell or say too the opinion, in advance I thank.

IMHO

On group of a blood it is impossible.

Heard, that there is a test 300 American

Through court it is possible to demand

The visitor
21.02.2005, 00:29
Hemotransfusions after sorts or labors do or make, if the woman had a greater or big hemorrhage in sorts or labors. To the child it is any attitude or relation has no.

On group of a blood of parents it is possible assume only what variants of group of a blood at the child of these parents can to be, and what can be never. The test of DNA for acknowledgement or confirmation of paternity is more suitable.

About legal aspects of veneering of paternity of anything I can not tell or say.

Marion
29.07.2005, 10:58
The Girls knowing, prompt, about what it can speak, it is so much transfusions after sorts or labors, the girl was born, transfusions did or made mothers.

Transfusions here there is nothing - probably, has lost a lot of blood. And about what still can speak transfusion? Somehow incorrectly the question is put, imho. Or you think, what after transfusion the group of a blood has exchanged? Pour in a blood of that group, which at the patient instead of what has got

On group of a blood it is possible to assume paternity only. In the information or inquiry which give out write: such the man CAN be the father of such child. (because, for example, if at both parents group of a blood, we shall admit or allow, the first - that and at the child should be the first. And here if at parents different groups - that are possible or probable variants.

Here, esteem here:

http: // mibilex.com.ua/? p=3*amp; topic=1*amp; article=6