PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The breast hurts on each side

Страницы : [1] 2

Enamoured
02.05.2005, 01:26
Devonki at me prablem! About one month (well can has bent, weeks 3) the breast already hurts. When I press, hurts on each side, dummies or papillas all over again hurted or were ill;were sick, now have ceased. At me never was such PMS (only the stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick). Thought, can before monthly. Still recently accepted postinor. The delay (day 2-3 already) is explainable it or this, and a stethalgia too. But I taki strongly experience all.

Who can collided or faced with such? I very much am afraid that there can be what that illness or disease. And more - tried to survey a breast independently, but I badly am able to do or make it. neznaju on what attention to turn. Like there are inspissations, but greater or big. Whether it is poured that?

Mammochkiiii!!!! HEEEEEEELP!!!!!!

Mashulka:)
02.05.2005, 15:53
At me it seemed such.. Has passed or has taken place in itself... All these or it postinory, a pancake

Olga With.
04.05.2005, 11:03
Can, grows? Seriously.

Bliiin, I have thrown out magazine where it has been written how independently breast to survey.

Though probably it from postinora

Enamoured
05.05.2005, 02:53
Grows? Yes has grown already! To Me of 20 years!

ValleyGirl
05.05.2005, 10:55
At me it is constant so, especially before monthly. A cyst, speak. I am constantly checked at the doctor (feels each half-year). It became better after feeding a daughter.

Liskin-kiskin
07.05.2005, 08:29
At me recently so was:

The first reason - oral kontratseptivy-a breast has grown 2-nd is direct up to 3-it the size, though in a usual status

Vtoraja-inconvenient bjustik, can ossicles or bonelets of a bodice press on a breast?

And then from a bay- there is no tumour. Look or see nedelku as will be, if will not pass or not take place, descend or go to the doctor for clearing conscience.

Milen
08.05.2005, 11:42
Can the mastopathy which quite often arises because of acceptance of hormonal contraceptives so I was explained by the doctor has begun.

_
10.05.2005, 09:53
At me setogo any hormonal splashes have begun. Here shchas on doctors I run.

anais
11.05.2005, 21:56
Can the mastopathy which quite often arises because of acceptance of hormonal contraceptives so I was explained by the doctor has begun.

Heh, and to me a spoke, that OK help or assist to remove or take off a mastopathy.

They to a common opinion do not send or have come.

Olga With.
12.05.2005, 15:54

The breast till 25 years grows

ValleyGirl
14.05.2005, 01:15

If I after feeding was simply blew off

Inquisition
14.05.2005, 10:09
At me such was... From a deodorant!!! Axillas and a breast, in fact series. Probably, the deodorant has appeared too "termonuclear". nedelku popolzvalas another, and all has passed or has taken place. More shortly, deziki it is necessary to alternate or interleave

_
15.05.2005, 01:00

At me it gavno has begun in 26

JUki
17.05.2005, 01:33
At me tozh such was. Descended or went to the doctor, have diagnosed a mastopathy vot

Enamoured
17.05.2005, 20:34
AT ME TOO THE DIAGNOSIS - PREGNANCY OFIGET...

ValleyGirl
18.05.2005, 01:35

Here it appears what's the matter was!!! I congratulate!

Baba Manya
20.05.2005, 12:02

Here it appears what's the matter was!!! I congratulate!

Ogo, and I only fractured a head - on the one hand the girl speaks about PMS, and on the other hand at it or her already lineechka. We congratulate!

Msk
22.05.2005, 21:11

It was I first about what has thought. I congratulate!

Felicidad
23.05.2005, 22:44

super!!!!!

Really - OFIGET!!!!

I congratulate!!!!

To me so?

Oh, something to me tozh has started to ache a bit, and on each side...

Enamoured
26.05.2005, 14:54

super!!!!!

Really - OFIGET!!!!

I congratulate!!!!

To me so?

Oh, something to me tozh has started to ache a bit, and on each side...

Yes.... Never you will guess...

Felicidad
26.05.2005, 21:09
Enamoured, tell or say, please. At you it was not valid any suspicions, what you are pregnant? Well the intuition can prompted or the presentiment any was?

Baba Manya
28.05.2005, 18:51
The breast does not hurt at all, and so... Pleasantly pulls. And lifchik to clasp or button it becomes difficult. And dummies or papillas darken and increase or are enlarged at a rate of. Many interesting things occur or happen.

Enamoured
28.05.2005, 22:27
Is not present there were no suspicions. There were suspicions on illness or disease. The tumour thought that. From for it or her is not present monthly, at a hormonal level. From for it or her and bad state of health, a nausea and a sleepiness. And the test from for it or her has shown 2 times that is pregnant

Marijka
30.05.2005, 22:33
The girl, and you at the doctor were?

At me something is not joined postinor and budujushchego the kid you spoke health to the doctor, what postinor accepted?

JUki
02.06.2005, 08:59

I congratulate