PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The breast hurts

Fur coat
08.02.2005, 09:16
PROMPT, there can be someone knows why so.

For 10 day of a cycle the breast that is strange because usually starts to hurt or be ill;be sick directly ahead of monthly, days for five has started to hurt or be ill;be sick. And the last month too has started to hurt or be ill;be sick for 14 day.

All this occurs or happens on a background of a mastopathy of the right gland (the mastopathy on one was found out 3 weeks ago), but, and BOTH hurt!!

That can at whom so was and there is an expert on this question,

plizzz

LevTanja
28.02.2005, 07:15
Too days for 14-15 up to monthly the breast starts to hurt or be ill;be sick me. It can is normal...

Milen
24.03.2005, 03:02
PROMPT, there can be someone knows why so.

For 10 day of a cycle the breast that is strange because usually starts to hurt or be ill;be sick directly ahead of monthly, days for five has started to hurt or be ill;be sick. And the last month too has started to hurt or be ill;be sick for 14 day.

All this occurs or happens on a background of a mastopathy of the right gland (the mastopathy on one was found out 3 weeks ago), but, and BOTH hurt!!

That can at whom so was and there is an expert on this question,

plizzz

It is a mastopathy unequivocally. If is on right, that is so and on left. Go to mammologu. Often there is a heredity. At me the mastopathy and at my mum too, and at the grandmother was. But to get rid of it or her completely it is complex or difficult. Prichnoj there can be reception O.K, a heredity, hormonal disturbances, problems with a pituitary body, problems with gynecology (it is one system).

At a mastopathy it is impossible to go to a sauna or a bath, it is undesirable to sit in a hot bathroom, to sunbathe topless, to do or make the general or common massage.

ivb123
02.04.2005, 11:20
At me too such problem... I Wish to make mammogramu, and the gynecologist does not give a direction, speaks that early in 29 years... PS And what such a mastopathy?...

Fur coat
13.04.2005, 13:12
I went to mammologu, it is literally day for two before the breast was ill, have registered what that bioadditives, Brest-penalty and female comfort, to sense is not present

ludik
29.07.2005, 10:39
I went to mammologu, it is literally day for two before the breast was ill, have registered what that bioadditives, Brest-penalty and female comfort, to sense is not present

And at me too to sense was not from preparations. The mastopathy was when I accepted to Diana-35, then itself have resolved, and here now have again appeared, only shishki there is more in size. Niznaju as to do or make