PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, I perish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The greater or big clear head
08.05.2005, 01:01
Little girls, help or assist please!!! Problems with health:

1. The first and the most important ---a smell from a mouth, has tried much, nothing helps or assists

2. The second ---a dandruff than to struggle neznaju, shampoos do not help or assist........

3. The third ---not so, but too to live stirs or prevents, an abdominal distention. Gases.......... Without comments

IriskaS
08.05.2005, 07:29
Little girls, help or assist please!!! Problems with health:

1. The first and the most important ---a smell from a mouth, has tried much, nothing helps or assists

2. The second ---a dandruff than to struggle neznaju, shampoos do not help or assist........

3. The third ---not so, but too to live stirs or prevents, an abdominal distention. Gases.......... Without comments

Similar it is an intestine.

Probably at you also constipations!

Go better to the doctor

Have a drink bifidumbakterii

And it is even better BADy (on the experience I know-helps or -assists, only not one month, and a little), I drank Floradofilus, Biowinters-feel much better: both the dandruff will disappear, and a smell, etc.

P.S. For special ladies is not advertising

09.05.2005, 04:25
Thanks for advice or councils, I shall necessarily try or taste.......... Then I shall write......

The woman-doctor
12.05.2005, 08:02
Do not panic, it not a doomsday.

First of all to the gastroenterologist. And then already with a dandruff to be engaged.

12.05.2005, 20:49
And what with a dandruff to do or make????????????????

And with an abdominal distention??????????

There is any way more quickly, and that such heap of complexes...... Horror..........

Foxy_k
14.05.2005, 15:37
And what with a dandruff to do or make????????????????

And with an abdominal distention??????????

There is any way more quickly, and that such heap of complexes...... Horror..........

With a dandruff what to do or make? Buy or purchase to itself shampoo Nizoral or Ebersept or there is an ointment such Sulsenum nazyvaetsja, the truth a smell at it or her not so.

And at you the dandruff for a long time has appeared?

The woman-doctor
17.05.2005, 12:09
The abdominal distention is, just, to the gastroenterologist.

With a dandruff - then. Since it is necessary to look or see, you use what shampoo, what type of hair, whether paint, whether a hair drier use, whether in pool float. It is necessary to search for the reason. She has all of a sudden appeared? Or so all time also excruciated?

21.05.2005, 05:46
The dandruff not so for a long time has appeared, shampoos different I use (Niveja, Fruktis, i*amp; S, and so forth....), I change time in 2-3 months. Hair I paint once a month, a hair drier almost every day I use. In pool not plavuju...... How to find the reason???????????? Here in what a question???????????

Lusy
25.05.2005, 02:04
To me from an inflation vypmsyvali droplets - HilakForte (kisljatina rare), but something has a little helped or assisted me, try or taste. They in general for restoration of a microflora of an intestine. But actually, it is necessary to try or not is at all in the evening, or there is something a lung (it has helped or assisted me), your intestine can is simple does not consult And as to a delicate question - a constipation Try to eat every evening on two oranges, it is possible or probable on you too will work + if oche excruciates, do not use laxative - is better buy or purchase in a drugstore a cortex krushiny and drink - very much!!! The effective agent, only is a lot of in 1-st time do not drink (better to try or taste when you the house), all over again it is necessary to understand your individual dose. But effect, as they say on the face of Success

DeLux
25.05.2005, 13:15
And and here a constipation??

28.05.2005, 22:13
Little girls, thanks for advice or councils, especially to the Woman-doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31.05.2005, 02:36
And about a constipation I the truth has not understood, a constipation vrodi not nebljudaetsja, fie-fie..........

Chile--
04.06.2005, 03:45
All hello!!

In my opinion to the doctor this or thus one (is necessary), the doctor to you will tell or say that at you with a stomach and why.... vypishit tablets also walk, and it not all!!

PAY ATTENTION TO THAT THAT YOU eat!! At me too similar was, and as has reconsidered the ration was horrified, as I could so to eat

From it or this both a stomach or belly vzduvalsja, and the dandruff was....

I wish good luck

08.06.2005, 05:08
You mean fruit, vegetables.......... And so forth...........

Chile--
10.06.2005, 02:26
You mean fruit, vegetables.......... And so forth...........

Yes I now eat correctly (at least I try).

It is more ovoshej what muchnogo-stomach or belly puchit from it or him as globule to become, sweet I do not eat-though slightly it is possible certainly....

Fruit-th not bananas, from them too all razduvaetsja.

Oh I suffered from a dandruff longly, yet have not bought or purchased shampoo in which washed, have begun to smell not so but have helped or assisted

But this all individually, it is necessary to notice from what to you polho, and that vzduvaet a stomach or belly....

P.s. I so do not eat some sausage, sasiskii etc.

10.06.2005, 22:47
Correctly to eat it is impossible, at job you will not be morkovku gryst........... And vecherom-you will come from job. Too for all the day so there is a hunting, from legs or foots fall when there to prepare for any vegetables so eat that is faster, in target strarajus. But too not so it turns out, time has less, than in everyday lives Can, you will prompt short prescriptions of healthy nutrition...........

Chile--
14.06.2005, 15:35
Correctly to eat it is impossible, at job you will not be morkovku gryst........... And vecherom-you will come from job. Too for all the day so there is a hunting, from legs or foots fall when there to prepare for any vegetables so eat that is faster, in target strarajus. But too not so it turns out, time has less, than in everyday lives Can, you will prompt short prescriptions of healthy nutrition...........

.......... I do not know

I do not prepare for them, crude I eat! Here and poluchaetsja all healthy!!

In the morning I shall rise, charging or charge I shall make, vegetables namoju, a pore of slices not fat cheese, yoghurt, and forward.... But as air in a stomach or belly nothing pulls not vzbuvaet, as the butterfly.... Also has run on the robot.

ququ
15.06.2005, 06:28
And at me dandruffs are not present, but a heap of other complexes which have appeared recently!!!!! And all of that I very much am afraid of the boy!

You would see its or his eyes!!! I of chustvuju uverenne when he a back to me costs or stands!!!!!

15.06.2005, 15:38
And in the afternoon at job than you eat???????? In the evening??????????

15.06.2005, 22:35
And what at it or him with eyes????????

Chile--
20.06.2005, 20:05
And in the afternoon at job than you eat???????? In the evening??????????

In the afternoon not poluchaetsja though it or this zavtroka does not suffice per day, I go to a dining room I eat either a porridge or soup, I shall not tell or say that davolna, well to do or make, and I come in the evening, and I eat a porridge with vegetables, it is possible with suzho to make fruit, apples, well and other fruit which is at home....

Tea or glass of juice if you like meat \fish, is more desirable a fish that pozhalusto as we know she is very useful

27.06.2005, 00:09
Kashi with frukiami I can not suffer or bear, so for mneja it nepriemlimo........ It is necessary to something to try or taste another.......... But what????? Good, then about it or this I shall think..........

Chile--
04.07.2005, 16:15
Kashi with frukiami I can not suffer or bear, so for mneja it nepriemlimo........ It is necessary to something to try or taste another.......... But what????? Good, then about it or this I shall think..........

And to me it is not comprehensible, I can not suffer or bear.... It is possible even to tell or say fu bjaka and what to do or make, have

You like to go for a drive like and sanochki to carry

29.07.2005, 06:49
On mine the beauty is not necessary what blevat every day, it is possible to pick up something another..........