PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zaberemennit in the first day after a menses?

MANLA1982
05.11.2004, 07:05
Here voobshchem that and all question, the probability is great? I.e. it is clear that the probability in all days is, but it is more yes or not?

DeLux
14.11.2004, 21:49
Yes.

Marlene
16.11.2004, 10:11
Why yes?

Marion
25.11.2004, 13:42
Here voobshchem that and all question, the probability is great? I.e. it is clear that the probability in all days is, but it is more yes or not?

On the contrary, vorojatnost almost 0, that is practically is not present! But it is not necessary to count on it, since all very individually. In general, is better to not ask in a forum, and to take basal temperature in the mornings - then you will know absolutely precisely answers to many questions. For example, such: when there is personally at you an ovulation (and accordingly, the probability will become pregnant + and - 2 days from day of an ovulation), will be known in advance when will begin monthly (temperature falls this day or on the eve), and more it is a lot of that

30.11.2004, 01:08

On the contrary, vorojatnost almost 0, that is practically is not present! But it is not necessary to count on it, since all very individually. In general, is better to not ask in a forum, and to take basal temperature in the mornings - then you will know absolutely precisely answers to many questions. For example, such: when there is personally at you an ovulation (and accordingly, the probability will become pregnant + and - 2 days from day of an ovulation), will be known in advance when will begin monthly (temperature falls this day or on the eve), and more it is a lot of that

What it is necessary for this purpose? I am still not so skilled in this question)

Marion
02.12.2004, 10:58
What it is necessary for this purpose? I am still not so skilled in this question)

Has not so understood - for what? For postoroenija the schedule? Or for preservation by such method? At once I wish to warn, that 100 % of methods of preservation do not happen, though the condom nevertheless is approached to it or this...

Esteem about the schedule here :http: // www.sikirina.tsi.ru/og_kn.phtml and here: http: // www.sikirina.tsi.ru/tempr.phtml

anais
06.12.2004, 04:16
At once I wish to warn, that 100 % of methods of preservation do not happen, though the condom nevertheless is approached to it or this...

I somewhere read, that the condom is more approached to 70 %-s' methods of preservation. And the most approach is 100 % OK.

Marion
17.12.2004, 06:24
At once I wish to warn, that 100 % of methods of preservation do not happen, though the condom nevertheless is approached to it or this...

I somewhere read, that the condom is more approached to 70 %-s' methods of preservation. And the most approach is 100 % OK.

I, certainly, not the gynecologist... But if to argue logically: the tablet can to forget be accepted, for example. Or what-string failure will occur or happen, all the same the horse-radish knows it or him, that there inside at us occurs or happens... And the condom-well if current will tear to Me seems, it in general from area of a fantasy, at us, for example, has never torn

As a last resort, it is possible at once 2 to put on

anais
22.12.2004, 11:01

I, certainly, not the gynecologist... But if to argue logically: the tablet can to forget be accepted, for example. Or what-string failure will occur or happen, all the same the horse-radish knows it or him, that there inside at us occurs or happens... And the condom-well if current will tear to Me seems, it in general from area of a fantasy, at us, for example, has never torn

And prezik it is possible to forget to put on. I joke, certainly. Simply they not only are torn sometimes, but also (if at once you will not get) slip.

Well, and tablets, clearly, not for sklerotikov.

DeLux
23.12.2004, 08:12

On the contrary, vorojatnost almost 0, that is practically is not present! But:

EEEEE not it or her. In the first day of a menses - yes, and in the first day AFTER it or her the probability increases or is enlarged. We shall assume during the moment of the certificate or act of an ovulation still was not, but the semen remains aktivny in current of 3 more day, so if the ootid for this time will jump out... That vsyoyoyoyoyo can be

Marion
02.01.2005, 06:38
EEEEE not it or her. In the first day of a menses - yes, and in the first day AFTER it or her the probability increases or is enlarged. We shall assume during the moment of the certificate or act of an ovulation still was not, but the semen remains aktivny in current of 3 more day, so if the ootid for this time will jump out... That vsyoyoyoyoyo can be

Probably, I judge or shall narrow on the a maximum - 4 days. And an ovulation on the average for 11-13 day, plus/minus some days. So if at whom monthly week probably can be has not carried

SHahika
02.01.2005, 08:00
And here to me genikolog razzkazyval, that sometimes it is possible to become pregnant and DURING monthly. The mechanism: One ovary works and causes menstr., and the second during this moment on idea should have a rest, but happens, that he instead of it or this works and makes to itself on the quiet jajtsekletochku. It, certainly not norm or rate, but everyone happens...

skarlet
09.01.2005, 10:37

Probably, I judge or shall narrow on the a maximum - 4 days. And an ovulation on the average for 11-13 day, plus/minus some days. So if at whom monthly week probably can be has not carried

Well at me at mum and it has turned out, the truth at it or her not week, and 6 days

Marion, and you do not know hour temperature 37 all second half of cycle it normally?

The woman-doctor
22.01.2005, 04:01
Skarlet - basal temperature? If yes - that it is normal, before a menses she falls.

Lerushka
04.02.2005, 17:03
At me the girlfriend during a menses zaberemennela, right at the end is more correct, at botched work.

Marion
08.02.2005, 13:29
Marion, and you do not know hour temperature 37 all second half of cycle it normally?

Well, in general in norm or rate she should be about such: the Beginning of a cycle) monthly) 36,8, 36,7, 36,6 - some days, then during an ovulation falls up to 36,3 or 36,2 and almost at once rises up to 37 and above, keeps up to the extremity or end of a cycle approximately 37,2 or 37,3 and during sled.menstr. Falls up to 36,8. It, takskat, the indicative schedule, it is possible to see on all sites gynecologic

But here I with the first pregnancy had problems and I too built the schedule. I all time had a raised or an increased temperature in first half of cycle - below 36,6 never fell. But in the second rose above 37, approximately 37,2 and 37,3. Here the main thing, how much or as far as I understand, that during an ovulation there was a jump not less than on 0,5 degrees, and it is desirable sharply. And differently it is a parameter of a disadvantage of a hormone (I do not remember what - some estrogen, seem). For example, with 36,3 up to 37.

And so at me, similar, now with it or this problems Rises smoothly within 3-4 days I shall soon go to the doctor with it or this

ZSE
22.02.2005, 06:43
Yes devchenki.. And that a current do not write and tell, though I understand at all any different cases happen, I in occasion of "zalyota".

Though, I too pro and contra... zaleta during "pms",

WELL AS it is possible to fly, if the fetus was broke or disturbed, i.e. the blood has run, i.e. in any way nizja to fly, there is new "creation".. Means it turns out zalyot it is probable after pms

Janin
27.02.2005, 20:23
I even shall tell or say - monthly yet a guarantee that there is no pregnancy more. At me in due time too monthly have begun, but " any not such ", not strong is shorter. I then wished to become pregnant and did not drink alcohol, and here with quiet conscience, time monthly have begun, I drink a bottle of beer (well it yet tragedy, I I understand). And it is then found out - pregnancy... All has passed or has taken place normally, only during prospective monthly at me bleedings on a regular basis began and me pawned in hospital. And so till 16 weeks. It something with hormones.

Vishenka
12.03.2005, 19:11
I even shall tell or say - monthly yet a guarantee that there is no pregnancy more. At me in due time too monthly have begun, but " any not such ", not strong is shorter. I then wished to become pregnant and did not drink alcohol, and here with quiet conscience, time monthly have begun, I drink a bottle of beer (well it yet tragedy, I I understand). And it is then found out - pregnancy... All has passed or has taken place normally, only during prospective monthly at me bleedings on a regular basis began and me pawned in hospital. And so till 16 weeks. It something with hormones.

And how such can occur or happen? Monthly during pregnancy???

I now sit I am afraid At me monthly have begun that day when should, but not strong. Such to the first days On the test for pregnancy it has been never written - to apply in the first day of a delay. And at me it or her is not present.

Can somebody explain the mechanism monthly during pregnancy?

Whether also it is possible to make the test now? Or to wait, when will end?

ms Magic
16.03.2005, 20:57
It is possible to fly and in such day. At me the friend so has become pregnant. And both of time.

pusja-?O
19.03.2005, 08:46

It is exact. And at me 1 time has torn for all my hard sexual life.

pusja-?O
12.04.2005, 02:40

And how such can occur or happen? Monthly during pregnancy???

I now sit I am afraid At me monthly have begun that day when should, but not strong. Such to the first days On the test for pregnancy it has been never written - to apply in the first day of a delay. And at me it or her is not present.

Can somebody explain the mechanism monthly during pregnancy?

Whether also it is possible to make the test now? Or to wait, when will end?

It is possible, certainly, the test on urine is done or made and if there is a pregnancy the test will show.

In the first day of a cycle it is possible zaberemennet, if a short cycle.

During pregnancy it not absolutely monthly. It is certain potologija. There can Be an abortion, and sometimes the impregnated cell all the same gets accustomed also an embryos zazvivaetsja further.

BonPari
29.04.2005, 22:14
We already 4 cycles are protected by safe days according to or agree love kaledarju in an Internet (look at the top of this page)... Also that the most interesting: they work!!! Never would trust them...

anais
29.05.2005, 16:04
We already 4 cycles are protected by safe days according to or agree love kaledarju in an Internet (look at the top of this page)... Also that the most interesting: they work!!! Never would trust them...

And nevertheless, it is one of the most unreliable ways. Therefore also we drink any muck, as OK.

It seems to me, if I was protected by safe days, in general could not relax during sex. All would think: though would carry by.

BonPari
29.07.2005, 06:34
I too never would trust a calendar method earlier! Always on needles would be!!!

But at us shchas dr a situation - we with the husband 1,5 years are married, we presume such pleasure as " to become pregnant unintentionally " And malyshika to me hottsa already, I wait while will bring safe days