PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How much it is possible to be treated and checked?

Ajna
01.06.2005, 11:11
Why in different laboratories happen various analyses are received? In one place - positive, in other - negative...

And doctors something find all time, when it will end?

Foxy_k
03.06.2005, 02:58
It is never similar though is not present here after mors precisely to end ALL

Glanvoe to not do or make of itself the sick person, it och.vazhno, over me parents smejutsja, that I analyses do or make also tablets different I drink

Young
09.06.2005, 07:54
Eh itself I do not know, I hope this week (I shall go to hand over final analysises). Here 3,5 years already I go try something to cure not knowing that.

The visitor
09.06.2005, 20:30
Can not be engaged such aktivynym in treatment? In fact there were all sores, infections earlier. Also lived with them, and gave birth or travailled, and anything? And now that? All of something are sick. And all are treated and will recover cannot.

How to be?

Young
12.06.2005, 21:44
Can not be engaged such aktivynym in treatment? In fact there were all sores, infections earlier. Also lived with them, and gave birth or travailled, and anything? And now that? All of something are sick. And all are treated and will recover cannot.

How to be?

So if strongly did not disturb, in such active treatment and would not be engaged... And so, a choice does not remain.

The visitor
17.06.2005, 21:12
And if nothing disturbs, and doctors find everyone and find?

Currant
20.06.2005, 10:06
And if nothing disturbs, and doctors find everyone and find?

Probably, this everything that money it is more to extort

IcySilence
21.06.2005, 06:56
Eh itself I do not know, I hope this week (I shall go to hand over final analysises). Here 3,5 years already I go try something to cure not knowing that.

It, forgive or excuse, how? Something disturbs or simply something find constantly?

01.07.2005, 14:59
As on me it is necessary to find the good doctor to whom you trust and then already to follow all its or his indicating.

About itself. I have already made analyses 5, and the husband of pieces 10 but so it is necessary for treatment. And in occasion of different results of analyses I too had such chicken-feed, but only analyses showed that I am healthy, and the problem that was. Thanks the doctor which has achieved and nevertheless has found in what problems and has eliminated or erased;removed them. Here has handed over last analysis on Friday behind result, but visually the doctor has told or said, that all OK. So find the good doctor and completely dovertes to him and all at you will be good

Young
29.07.2005, 05:29
It, forgive or excuse, how? Something disturbs or simply something find constantly?

Disturbs strongly, simply in one place put not the correct diagnosis (as it has then appeared) and treated naturally not for that and that.