PDA

Просмотр полной версии : aaa help or assist the ear hurts!

Bellka
18.12.2004, 02:59
The ear, pulling pains hurts... Yesterday has taken a walk in easy or light;mild kepochke on a strong wind.. Who than is rescueed or saved;salvaged in such situation...?

aqwa13
26.12.2004, 10:27
kapelkie aural "otipaks"

puzir
28.12.2004, 05:36
Boric alcohol. You do or make of cotton tamponchiki, you moisten, you insert into ears and you go while they it is not dried up or is not dried, if necessary to repeat. Itself now I sit with such in ears, but me does not hurt any more, only pawns time from vremjani.

The visitor
02.01.2005, 22:59
Boric alcohol. You do or make of cotton tamponchiki, you moisten, you insert into ears and you go while they it is not dried up or is not dried, if necessary to repeat. Itself now I sit with such in ears, but me does not hurt any more, only pawns time from vremjani.

C, has closed up tamponchik

puzir
17.01.2005, 04:30

Please! I Hope, that will help or assist!!!

alisaa has not entered
22.01.2005, 11:56

And after a holiday to the doctor it is urgent (a two concerns or touches)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ears business not comic, especially when after pains also pawns, is direct salpengootit any have described.

puzir
28.01.2005, 17:07
My God, what word terrible! Alisaa, and what does it mean and than threatens?

alisaa has not entered
10.02.2005, 11:20
My God, what word terrible! Alisaa, and what does it mean and than threatens?

In general the tube sticks together any there, which conducts from an ear in a nose if very strongly to tighten or delay with treatment, cho it is possible to become deaf (God forbid) .chto ears pawns is not good signs. Therefore it is necessary to seem in time to the doctor. Sincerely to you I wish to pass it or this salpengootita.

At my Mum so was, month pawned - did not pay attention, and in two months has gone to the doctor, eshcheby has a little waited and neizvesto than would put has terminated.

puzir
17.03.2005, 04:41
Alisaa, thanks you big. After holidays first of all to runaway to the doctor.

Bellka
24.03.2005, 00:34
Uuuuzhas what!!! And the ear has not passed or has not taken place that still... ((

Does not pawn, hurts less, but does not pass or take place!!!

puzir
29.07.2005, 01:27
Bellka, try or taste aural suppositories or voronki (speak voronki better). Are on sale in a drugstore. I yesterday have made, does not hurt any more and does not pawn.