PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Basal temperature

Asha
24.12.2004, 22:26
I under the request of the gynecologist took about one year basal temperature (I can not become pregnant). The schedule about such: during a menses and after low t- (36 - 36,3), then in the middle of a cycle rising, before a menses again goes down up to 35,9 - 36,1. In the middle of a cycle - small pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and plentiful transparent sticky allocation (days or (puts-two). But as in the middle of a cycle t- does not exceed 37 the gynecologist speaks, that the ovulation is not present, therefore also pregnancy does not come. Somebody understands it or this? In fact the schedule biphase, and in the middle of a cycle then that such?

The visitor
05.01.2005, 21:36
Seem a subject more close to female health

Asha
16.01.2005, 10:41
Yes? All the same with an intimal life it is connected. But if so it seems to you... MODERATOP! Please, transfer or carry.

Marion
18.01.2005, 13:59
You descend or go better in " Pregnancy and labors ", there is temka for planning, they communicate on any such subjects. And on this temperature they already have eaten a dog, and not one

The visitor
23.01.2005, 07:48
You descend or go better in " Pregnancy and labors ", there is temka for planning, they communicate on any such subjects. And on this temperature they already have eaten a dog, and not one

Thanks! The second person gives valuable advice or council. To pass in other forum to Me once consultation of the oncologist so me in onkotsentre on a threshold have not started up was necessary - go, speak, in the therapist. The therapist, however, back in onkotsentr has sent. And there to me speak: not to the therapist? Well, can, to you to the surgeon then to go? Or to the neuropathologist? And to us - in last turn when the oncology is already obvious.

Excuse for deviation, but I in this place shall remain. For certain here come and knowing people, and not just advising from a forum in a forum to move.

Lejla
30.01.2005, 04:08
It is considered also a difference between value or meaning;importance of the first and second phases. If a difference less than 0,4 degrees then the ootid really does not ripen. In general there it is a lot of nuances. For example, the low temperature in both phases, at conservation of a difference not less than 0,4 degrees - the normal phenomenon or a heat in the first phase - an attribute of the low maintenance or contents of estrogens, misoperation jaichnikov-does not ripen an ootid, etc. Much it is necessary to consider. I think, very competent gynecologist can understand this question only.

ludik
15.02.2005, 05:23
That means: " Not privyshaet 37 "? What temperature at you in 2 phase? If in 1 phase 36-36.3, and in 2-nd 36,8, this normal phenomenon! Estestno to speak about maturing an ootid difficultly, not knowing it is more than anything, except for BT. If you cannot become pregnant, it is better to trace an ovulation on US, instead of to hope on BT

The visitor
19.02.2005, 15:35
That means: " Not privyshaet 37 "? What temperature at you in 2 phase? If in 1 phase 36-36.3, and in 2-nd 36,8, this normal phenomenon! Estestno to speak about maturing an ootid difficultly, not knowing it is more than anything, except for BT. If you cannot become pregnant, it is better to trace an ovulation on US, instead of to hope on BT

Thanks big.

In the second phase t- rises up to 36,9-37, keeps couple of days so, then goes down up to 36,8, sometimes up to 36,7. The difference is more more often, than 0,4. Why already two doctors speak me, what is it abnormally? They to stimulate want!!! I did or made US, but for some reason all time turned out earlier, than the ootid ripened (if I correctly speak). That is at me at a cycle in 34-36 days an ovulation (???) and rise of temperature somewhere on 17-18= days, and the US send me to do or make for 12-13 day (write on a direction these days).

ludik
23.02.2005, 19:28
In the second phase t- rises up to 36,9-37, keeps couple of days so, then goes down up to 36,8, sometimes up to 36,7. The difference is more more often, than 0,4. Why already two doctors speak me, what is it abnormally? They to stimulate want!!! I did or made US, but for some reason all time turned out earlier, than the ootid ripened (if I correctly speak). That is at me at a cycle in 34-36 days an ovulation (???) and rise of temperature somewhere on 17-18= days, and the US send me to do or make for 12-13 day (write on a direction these days).

So! What for doctors?! If you simply survey, it is clear, they simply look folikuly. And if you plan pregnancy, and she does not come it is necessary to be surveyed in more details. And on US to go not once to a cycle!!! You need to learn or find out a full picture! I on your place would replace the doctor, or have gone to clinic on sterility or barrenness (be not frightened pozhalsta!) Simply they there are more skilled, and your schedules will look or see and will think and treat, if it is necessary. Not one doctor will not be guided completely on BT. It is not reliable! If BT rises for 17 day, it means that the ovulation has occured or happened already, besides she (BT) can rise and later (it individually). And what has shown US? They should tell or say something, have not sent times more. And doctors likely simply are not confident, tk. 1-st phase 36.3, and 2-nd 36,7... Here I too do not know. Though happen anovuljatsionnye cycles and at the healthy woman 1-2 in a year. And if 36.2/36.9 that is normal, though besides it is necessary for US!!! Stimulation simply so nge spend! For all life it is possible to stimulate the woman shall admit or allow Klostilbegitom only of 6 times!!! Therefore it is not necessary so holoatno to concern to it or this. Change the doctor! Success!

Asha_
24.02.2005, 02:48

So! What for doctors?! If you simply survey, it is clear, they simply look folikuly. And if you plan pregnancy, and she does not come it is necessary to be surveyed in more details. And on US to go not once to a cycle!!! You need to learn or find out a full picture! I on your place would replace the doctor, or have gone to clinic on sterility or barrenness (be not frightened pozhalsta!) Simply they there are more skilled, and your schedules will look or see and will think and treat, if it is necessary. Not one doctor will not be guided completely on BT. It is not reliable! If BT rises for 17 day, it means that the ovulation has occured or happened already, besides she (BT) can rise and later (it individually). And what has shown US? They should tell or say something, have not sent times more. And doctors likely simply are not confident, tk. 1-st phase 36.3, and 2-nd 36,7... Here I too do not know. Though happen anovuljatsionnye cycles and at the healthy woman 1-2 in a year. And if 36.2/36.9 that is normal, though besides it is necessary for US!!! Stimulation simply so nge spend! For all life it is possible to stimulate the woman shall admit or allow Klostilbegitom only of 6 times!!! Therefore it is not necessary so holoatno to concern to it or this. Change the doctor! Success!

I have already replaced, and on the center of planning of family and there to me have told or said the same. And certainly, temperature not the only thing that looked (it in general has casually left: I did or made US on a regular basis, the blood handed over on any hormones, etc., still it is a lot of that, and then months through 10 has told or said: and temperature will look at last, the doctor has looked and has gasped: And so in what a problem! Ovulations are not present!). Stimulation have postponed, just today have appointed or nominated to Diana 35 to three months. Also have again told or said - yes, the problem in an ovulation, type to Diana "will urge on" it or her. I already in neponjatkah.

ludik
07.03.2005, 20:34
I have already replaced, and on the center of planning of family and there to me have told or said the same. And certainly, temperature not the only thing that looked (it in general has casually left: I did or made US on a regular basis, the blood handed over on any hormones, etc., still it is a lot of that, and then months through 10 has told or said: and temperature will look at last, the doctor has looked and has gasped: And so in what a problem! Ovulations are not present!). Stimulation have postponed, just today have appointed or nominated to Diana 35 to three months. Also have again told or said - yes, the problem in an ovulation, type to Diana "will urge on" it or her. I already in neponjatkah.

Well, it is better certainly to try to become pregnant on cancelling OK. If to not turn out, then it is possible to be stimulated. And why to Diana-35 have appointed or nominated? Hormones in norm or rate? Most likely Testosteron-Depotum is raised or increased... So all taki, that there from US. What have told or said that? Folikuly ripen??? You know, happens that BT in norm or rate, and become pregnant the person cannot, and it appears, that ovulations high-grade not poishodit. And happens on the contrary. If on all your parameters doctors have solved, that the ovulation is not present, is possible or probable they are right. But all taki is strange that problemmu have seen in schedules... Voobshchem, me excites that on US speak you, it is more important than BT

Asha
23.03.2005, 03:56
Well, it is better certainly to try to become pregnant on cancelling OK. If to not turn out, then it is possible to be stimulated. And why to Diana-35 have appointed or nominated? Hormones in norm or rate? Most likely Testosteron-Depotum is raised or increased... So all taki, that there from US. What have told or said that? Folikuly ripen??? You know, happens that BT in norm or rate, and become pregnant the person cannot, and it appears, that ovulations high-grade not poishodit. And happens on the contrary. If on all your parameters doctors have solved, that the ovulation is not present, is possible or probable they are right. But all taki is strange that problemmu have seen in schedules... Voobshchem, me excites that on US speak you, it is more important than BT

On US speak, " yet has not ripened ", approximately so. Type at a long cycle can and ripen later. Why the doctor does not consider it, I do not know. Can, spit on digits in a direction and descend or go not on 13-th, and, say, for 15 day? I am simple not so it I understand, and vrcha explains somehow too abstrusely, I start to ask again, and she speaks, that I not zamorachivalas, it all the same to me is not obligatory for knowing.

Why to Diana, I do not know, all over again Microfollinum wanted, then have sharply changed the mind. Testosteron-Depotum is raised or increased slightly, besides according to the doctor, at norm or rate in 1,2-6,6 once was 7,3 (during a menses), in another - 9,1 (before a menses). Other hormones in norm or rate.

linchen
24.03.2005, 02:28
The delirium this everything, that at such BT is not present an ovulation, especially on terms and on allocation all converges. At me too the same picture with BT. I long time was soared, thought, that nothing ripens, while two cycles did not go on US successively, there have told or said, that in both cases the ovulation was, entometry normal and Progesteronum (a blood took) too in norm or rate. Only on BT it is impossible to diagnose, very much this or thus all whimsical.

So calm down, the ovulation at you is. Better the husband try to survey, not seldom the reason is covered in them.

Asha_
07.04.2005, 15:02
The Delirium this everything, that at such BT is not present an ovulation, especially on terms and on allocation all converges. At me too the same picture with BT. I long time was soared, thought, that nothing ripens, while two cycles did not go on US successively, there have told or said, that in both cases the ovulation was, entometry normal and Progesteronum (a blood took) too in norm or rate. Only on BT it is impossible to diagnose, very much this or thus all whimsical.

So calm down, the ovulation at you is. Better the husband try to survey, not seldom the reason is covered in them.

Thanks.

Aha, the husband was surveyed, at it or him astenozoospermija 2 st, 30 % alive, but its or his doctor speaks, that if at me was that's all right all would turn out (that is this enough for a fertilization)

ludik
22.04.2005, 05:39
Spend on drink both vitaminki, folivuju an acid, vitamins E, S.Mozhet all at you and will turn out. And about US I on your place would descend or go itself later still. They see as there all develops, ask advice or council, for what day it is better to go. Also you learn or you find out all for certain. Usually, if there is a difference 0,4 between BT 1 and 2 phases the ovulation should occur or happen.

Failure can at you because of nerves? Simply to calm down all is necessary also will be in due time! Success!

linchen
29.07.2005, 00:41
Thanks.

Aha, the husband was surveyed, at it or him astenozoospermija 2 st, 30 % alive, but its or his doctor speaks, that if at me was that's all right all would turn out (that is this enough for a fertilization)

At us tazhe the picture, the truth alive hardly is more - than 52 %. And that German doctors are not especially happy, speak, that in it or this the reason and is. All sometime will turn out, only on it it is necessary to time more, than when all by way of. So success to you also do not despair, all at you will turn out.

And in general look on us in planning, at us there tyoplenko and ujutnenko, experts or auditeurs in this plan navalom, there it is possible to talk about the problems.