PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heel

Hell
23.04.2005, 14:25
New pair footwear and farewell my heels. Callositases, a terrible pain and very longly heal. In it or this to year smeared healing heels with balm for wounds... Has begun to live, but now there a crack. Very much boljuchaja. Than it or her? And that is fast in the barefoot person and at me such kaka

Baba Manya
28.04.2005, 08:33
And you the same cream for wounds, only from above still stick an adhesive tape that the crack has more quickly begun to live. At me the same chicken-feed.

Solo
01.05.2005, 17:14
Aha, and more footwear to change, in sense to not wear one pair constantly.

Then these cracks forever as folds with cicatrixes remain. So is closer or more attentive (/sighing and regretting). And more it is possible a dusting powder of a nursery, and then an adhesive tape if it is hot, sk remom m.b. nekomfortno.

child
16.05.2005, 19:27
Buy footwear more dearly or expensively and no problems with legs or foots will exist!

I earlier too thought, that at me a leg or foot not such, and began to buy footwear in good shop and the problem did not become.

Buena Vista
25.05.2005, 05:38
Good ranozazhivljajushchee an agent (from cracks on legs or foots including) - ointment Okopnika (from a series Dr. Tajs). Personally used, with effect it is happy or enough. Plentifully grease heels for the night, and all foot it is possible, and put on h nosochki.

By the way cracks it not only from not convenient or not qualitative footwear, probably shortage of vitamins (especially vit.)

Solo
07.06.2005, 13:55
Buy footwear more dearly or expensively and no problems with legs or foots will exist!

I earlier too thought, that at me a leg or foot not such, and began to buy footwear in good shop and the problem did not become.

Hahaha. It is a pity, but it at all always depends on quality of footwear. It is checked up by long years of selection.

Marlene
28.07.2005, 22:04

Not the fact