PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cystitis

Intelima
26.01.2005, 20:47
Girls advise that nibud national..... And that at me turn to the doctor already on next Monday......

ludik
04.02.2005, 13:08
Millet usual you insist in boiled water, let it costs or stands a little and will settle also this water it is necessary to drink much and more Brusnever - briquettes from grasses different in a drugstore are on sale, on an extreme case from a camomile will not be worse

Jadzia
04.02.2005, 16:09
At us in drugstores special diuretic teas are on sale. And in general advise more to drink, wash out an organism.

Diana Valerevna
11.02.2005, 23:33
Here too something has found:

Prescription : of fennel to crush up to a flour or torment, to take 1. and to make a glass abrupt kipjatka.nastaivat 1,5 HOURS, THEN TO DRINK TOGETHER WITH the DEPOSIT

lanachat
21.02.2005, 00:41
And the heater is still necessary. Always, especially for the night. Very much facilitates. And in general medicines will write out, quickly all will pass or take place.

_
22.02.2005, 02:48
And the heater is still necessary. Always, especially for the night. Very much facilitates. And in general medicines will write out, quickly all will pass or take place.

The heater really relieves a pain, but to use to her it is impossible.

Only natural heat (the reference given to me the doctor).

The basic purpose travok is to achieve diuretic effect, therefore choose all with diuretic effect (diuretic collectings, fennel, a cowberry, etc.) Plus it is necessary to drink a lot of liquid.

As such liquid I made a dogrose and drank in day more than 1,5 litres. Yes, and if there are spastic strictures it is fashionable to have a drink something of type of Nospanum.

And in general it is obligatory to the doctor, and before visiting the doctor be kept from antibiotics.

Lerushka
01.03.2005, 14:09
Heater it is not necessary is better, she obegchaet unpleasant sensations, but an infection under kind heat can go above. To me the doctor has told or said, that chronic cystitises, it in many respects consequence or investigation of heatings.

Intelima
08.03.2005, 10:10
Devonki, thanks for advice or councils! I shall be treated...

And about a heater did not know And I all the night long with her have lain, though could fall asleep

Intelima
18.03.2005, 13:32
Have written out to me antibiotics..... Here the second week I drink..... And nothing helps or assists

Can descend or go to the gynecologist??

Foxy_k
20.03.2005, 15:36
2 Intelima: and you handed over analyses?

Lel
30.03.2005, 08:56
I suffered this business during pregnancy when " anything it is impossible " So here spasalasja for the following - first the doctor have advised me tablets "kanefron" 0 they homeopathic and I drank their half-pregnancy!!! In- (it I have already borrowed or occupied in dangerous amateur performance, but...) I till some seconds (30) sat in tazike with hot potassium permanganate! Has very much helped or assisted, even rose at night, did or made!

So try or taste? _ success!

And still certainly drink plentiful, morsy there kljukvennnye. Cowberry (only samozhdelnye, instead of purchased!!)

_
31.03.2005, 08:35
I wrote here somewhere already, but anything I shall repeat.

When I was treated for a cystitis, to me have made bak.posev urine and the analysis of sensitivity of the given bacteria to antibiotics.

And only after that have appointed or nominated a course of antibiotics.

After that did or made still injections in a urethra (unpleasant procedures).

But already there is more than year (ttt) there is no cystitis. And earlier it was excruciated, he at me passed or took place that, again began.

Yes, normal treatment was appointed or nominated to me by the urologist, instead of the gynecologist. At the gynecologist some and much that recommend other structure though they often collide or face with cystitises.

Nokia
31.03.2005, 10:49
To me helps or assists Monural. One tabletka-for a day signs pass or take place.

Intelima
03.04.2005, 11:32
2 Intelima: and you handed over analyses?

Yes handed over... Have told or said the MICROBE Have allowed to drink antibiotics..... And they do not help or assist...

Intelima
17.04.2005, 23:24
I till some seconds (30) sat in tazike with hot potassium permanganate! Has very much helped or assisted, even rose at night, did or made!

And still certainly drink plentiful, morsy there kljukvennnye. Cowberry (only samozhdelnye, instead of purchased!!)

Potassium permanganate shpringovatsja or it is simple above a steam to sit?

Intelima
28.04.2005, 12:57
To Me helps or assists Monural. One tabletka-for a day signs pass or take place.

I shall try to look at us. Without the prescription give?? Helps or assists to remove or take off a burning sensation or treat?

Thanks

Nokia
03.05.2005, 21:55
To Me helps or assists Monural. One tabletka-for a day signs pass or take place.

I shall try to look at us. Without the prescription give?? Helps or assists to remove or take off a burning sensation or treat?

Thanks

Without the prescription give. It is a powder, it is dissolved in water, with citron taste. A strong antibiotic, how much or as far as I have understood. Removes or takes out signs and treats. That is this unitary reception replaces week of treatment with other antibiotics. He operates or works purposefully on genitourinary system. Signs of an acute cystitis removes or takes out at me for a day. Then the residual phenomena - and all passes or takes place couple of days.

To accept it or him it is better for the night, to instructions it is written, what is the time should pass or take place from last reception of nutrition. Once I on ignorance have accepted it or him since morning on an empty stomach - then thought, that at me the stomach in a tubule will be curtailed or turned. Even about a cystitis has forgotten. So since morning on an empty stomach to accept kategoricheskine I recommend.

Still pay attention, that monural happens children's and adult. In children's the dose is less, accordingly for adults he is less effective.

_
15.05.2005, 04:38
Listen girls, well unless so it is possible with antibiotics.

I shall explain on the example.

It was excruciated by a cystitis on a regular basis in current of six years.

Gynecologists advised travki and medicines on travkah. Not pomagalo. The saw different antibiotics, too under different helps (to one has helped or assisted will help or assist also to me), even put to itself nyxes.

The result when has got to the normal urologist, in results of the analysis of sensitivity to antibiotics remains very few preparations to which my bacteria were sensitive.

Microbes and bacteria in an organism get used to antibiotics, do not die of incorrectly appointed or nominated schemes or plans primenieja and doses, and mutate, adapt, but after oklemajutsja beat with new force.

So go to the normal doctor, instead of be engaged in a selftreatment.

Nokia
18.05.2005, 08:03
Listen girls, well unless so it is possible with antibiotics.

I shall explain on the example.

It was excruciated by a cystitis on a regular basis in current of six years.

Gynecologists advised travki and medicines on travkah. Not pomagalo. The saw different antibiotics, too under different helps (to one has helped or assisted will help or assist also to me), even put to itself nyxes.

The result when has got to the normal urologist, in results of the analysis of sensitivity to antibiotics remains very few preparations to which my bacteria were sensitive.

Microbes and bacteria in an organism get used to antibiotics, do not die of incorrectly appointed or nominated schemes or plans primenieja and doses, and mutate, adapt, but after oklemajutsja beat with new force.

So go to the normal doctor, instead of be engaged in a selftreatment.

It agree completely. I advise only because Monural it is intended particularly and only for treatment of this problem. Schemes or plans are not present, since reception unitary. As difljukan at a thrush. If at an acute cystitis there is no opportunity at once to address to the doctor is a salvage.

06.06.2005, 17:07
At me tsestit hranichesky since 4 years. That only the doctor did not register, does not help or assist. I am rescueed or saved;salvaged spryntsevaniem camomiles, I drink, as here wrote above mors from a dogrose and I drink on 1-2 tablets in day Furadonina. Helps or assists pravdo only for 3-4 day. And prdolzhaju to drink them in current of week to fix result. Helps or assists, but since he at me hraiesky, up to next time which 3-4 times for a year at least happen

Lel
28.07.2005, 21:33
I till some seconds (30) sat in tazike with hot potassium permanganate! Has very much helped or assisted, even rose at night, did or made!

Potassium permanganate shpringovatsja or it is simple above a steam to sit?

Is not present had simply a seat in a basin with warm (almost hot water) and sat there seconds 30 (it can is possible and more, but I could not be heated!!!). And sat in raskorjaku!!!))

t approximately such as you a bath accept - not boiled water certainly, but also not warm... Itself you will orient on sensations