PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Monthly and a pain: (

Stradalitsa
07.11.2004, 23:18
Little girls, there is nobody such signs was not - in first two days monthly - a periodic pain in an anus and impossibility to descend or go on big - it is sick also anything simply does not leave - it is locked or closed tama all

ludik
11.11.2004, 12:28
Many have a constipation at this time and whom on the contrary, it is features of an organism

Megastyle
23.11.2004, 19:13
Little girls, there is nobody such signs was not - in first two days monthly - a periodic pain in an anus and impossibility to descend or go on big - it is sick also anything simply does not leave - it is locked or closed tama all

You will be helped or assisted by Purgenum.

The visitor
30.11.2004, 13:34

You will be helped or assisted by Purgenum.

Kind such girl...

It can be connected with any female disease. Anyway when I have got in hospital with disfunktsionalnym a bleeding, doctors obespokoenno so asked me, instead of whether the pain is given to an anus? Naerno something means it... Now if hardly there hurts, very much I worry.. To the doctor descend or go!

jasmi*
02.01.2005, 06:55
At many it happens, is connected with hormones of the second phase. Try in ovtoroj to have a seat to half of cycle on easy or light;mild dietku: vegetables, milk or dairy it is more, it is less than smoked products-sweets.

Megastyle
09.01.2005, 00:08
Kind - because the next distributing

anais
07.02.2005, 21:25
Kind - because the next distributing

And here if you once will come with the problem, and to you will tell or say - distributing? What, think, there can not be such problem, how at the author?

The visitor
01.03.2005, 01:24

And at me as... But at me and the liquid chair happens, but all is sick...

bandit
28.07.2005, 16:15
Ospidja, yes you descend or go to the doctor, that so to be excruciated