PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Silly such question about a thermometer

Q
17.09.2004, 00:38
Here tell or say, how it is necessary to shake a usual mercurial thermometer?

One speak, that up to 35 degrees. Others - up to the basis of a mercurial column. The third - that the main thing that was less than 36.6.

And you as do or make?

anneta
22.09.2004, 10:05
I shake so that was less than 36 degrees, and there as it will turn out...

Idigidra
29.09.2004, 01:37
I try to drive up to 34 since happens, that at me the temperature does not rise in general more than 36.

The woman-doctor
30.09.2004, 02:06
There are no rules certain, to shake it is necessary up to temperature below your minimal. For example, up to 35... Or 34,5.

LightAngel
17.10.2004, 07:40
I usually shake, that was less than 36.

Autumn
24.10.2004, 23:59
I shake up to "less-is peer or less-peerly" 36.6.

baliiiiiin, a second day I shake, and temperaturka both was 37.5, and keeps, an infection...

The visitor
10.11.2004, 10:43
Well, time has gone such pjanka - one more silly question: how much minutes it is necessary to hold a mercurial thermometer? Heard different opinions: 5, 7, 10 minutes. So how much it is correct?

Q
17.11.2004, 03:54
Well, time has gone such pjanka - one more silly question: how much minutes it is necessary to hold a mercurial thermometer? Heard different opinions: 5, 7, 10 minutes. So how much it is correct?

In hospital to me held minutes 5

LightAngel
19.11.2004, 10:45
I usually maintain ten minutes

And here, by the way, one more silly question: whether Necessarily to measure temperature under the left axilla?

Idigidra
07.12.2004, 11:59

And here, by the way, one more silly question: whether Necessarily to measure temperature under the left axilla?

It seems to me, that without a difference.

And it is possible to buy or purchase in general stomatic then also problems will not be where it or him suvat it is correct.

The visitor
27.12.2004, 14:39

And why under left? You it joke or the truth? First time I hear

Autumn
29.12.2004, 12:47
And it is possible to buy or purchase in general stomatic then also problems will not be where it or him suvat it is correct.

But there will be a problem, WHAT EXTREMITY or END to put

As if to the left axilla - it is unequivocal without a difference, I am simple always under left since so it is more convenient - the right arm or hand is much more mobile

marysja
12.01.2005, 22:51
Where put the broken thermometers? Prompt!

Liolia
18.01.2005, 17:15

Unimportantly under what axilla, it is important, that she was dry.

I am insolent or am until then the column of Hydrargyrum does not cease to rise yet. If temperature high he rises very quickly minutes for 3 and more to pair or steam minutes I wait for fidelity. Well and if the temperature not high that rises more slowly. But all turns out 7-8 minutes And in general if the temperature for 5 mines has not risen above 37- there is no sense to hold more longly, the maximum will be - 36,9.

Autumn
31.01.2005, 16:15

In sense - broken?

LightAngel
14.03.2005, 03:13

I do not think, what is it the truth. I for the first time about it or this have heard approximately one year ago from the husband He approved or confirmed, that its or his mum-doctor has always measured to him temperature slevoj the parties or sides, than type is closer to heart. But IMHO differences any...

With the Wind married
15.04.2005, 16:02
Here tell or say, how it is necessary to shake a usual mercurial thermometer?

One speak, that up to 35 degrees. Others - up to the basis of a mercurial column. The third - that the main thing that was less than 36.6.

And you as do or make?

About a jamb of a door! It is shaken up to the basis... Well, and under the truth, the more, the better and if silenok does not suffice a nurse call...

marysja
28.07.2005, 06:17

In sense - broken?

Which incorrectly start to show temperature, once above 34 has not risen, and at the child fever was! It was necessary new to buy.