PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The onion treats erosion?!

VANILA
26.10.2004, 10:43
Here has read through in bulletin ZOZH about that that wads gauze with an onion passed or missed through a meat grinder I koby are capable to cure erosion!

Whether so it?

Who nibud treated erosion not on procedures in consultation (time is not present every day to run)?

And that has already bothered

There maaaalenky it is necessary to finish the cure of a site

I did not cauterize

Only Vagotilum, the laser any to mine therapeutic and furatselin

Help or Assist pliz to get rid of this sore!!!!!!!

ludik
27.10.2004, 01:21
I in it certainly do not believe, but my girlfriend tried or tasted this prescription, erosion became much more menge, it was noticed by the doctor on survey

Estee
28.10.2004, 21:13
I itself to be treated have not risked such method - as though to not burn there all! To me another told - too to that that has helped or assisted, but I not probovola: For the night, a self-made wad to impregnate with an admixture of slightly kindled butter and honey. Some times. And it I would be afraid - and suddenly an infection!

ludik
03.11.2004, 02:55
I itself to be treated have not risked such method - as though to not burn there all! To me another told - too to that that has helped or assisted, but I not probovola: For the night, a self-made wad to impregnate with an admixture of slightly kindled butter and honey. Some times. And it I would be afraid - and suddenly an infection!

About honey I too heard much, to my sister tokie the doctor has appointed or nominated wads, but to her has not helped or assisted, it was necessary to cauterize all peerly

Buttercup
08.11.2004, 02:53
I to myself put wads with oblepihovym butter or oil. All has passed or has taken place, any cicatrixes does not remain

julietta
14.11.2004, 11:23
I too about an onion heard, to the some helps or assists... I do not know, a selftreatment, in my opinion - not the best method. And in general in fact for erroziej it is necessary to watch or keep up periodically at the doctor. At me here she small, changes any are not present, and to me the doctor has told or said, that anything to do or make it is not necessary.

ludik
21.11.2004, 22:24
I to myself put wads with oblepihovym butter or oil. All has passed or has taken place, any cicatrixes does not remain

Write, plz, more in detail as them to do or make

Buttercup
25.11.2004, 00:49
I bought usual wads Ob, the smallest. And oblepihovoe butter or oil in a drugstore. Lowered or omitted a wad in butter or oil that he protitalsja well and inserted as it is possible more deeply. Did or made for the night. Took out in the morning, did or made 10 days on end. Only linen dress, which is not a pity, as sea-buckthorn berries not otstiryvaetsja. To me has helped or assisted

ludik
28.11.2004, 01:59
I bought usual wads Ob, the smallest. And oblepihovoe butter or oil in a drugstore. Lowered or omitted a wad in butter or oil that he protitalsja well and inserted as it is possible more deeply. Did or made for the night. Took out in the morning, did or made 10 days on end. Only linen dress, which is not a pity, as sea-buckthorn berries not otstiryvaetsja. To me has helped or assisted

Big, it is necessary to try or taste thanks, and the onion me does not inspire that somehow

Buttercup
01.12.2004, 15:29

Big, it is necessary to try or taste thanks, and the onion me does not inspire that somehow

Try or Taste will not be worse all the same. And suddenly as well as me will help or assist Voobshchem success

VANILA
12.12.2004, 02:04

Try or Taste will not be worse all the same. And suddenly as well as me will help or assist Voobshchem success

Thanks and for this prescription

Understand every day to go to the doctor on procedures vremni is not present and here such selftreatment can help or assist

And I shall not cauterize, yet did not give birth or travail

Jane
19.12.2004, 10:14
And me dohtor tamponchiki with juice of an aloe registered. The plant should be vzrosloe-a minimum 2 years, leaves cut off in a refrigeration cabinet on the bottom shelf 2 nedelki to take, juice to wring out and further under the usual scheme or plan tamponchiki for the night to stick days 10. The juice prepared on such scheme or plan becomes biologically active and rassasyvaet a pancake all... Unfortunately the prescription to try or taste it was not possible - I have not found an adult aloe

Bobbin
30.12.2004, 12:05
Pancake at me too this is disgusting a piece Tell or Say, and from erosion all time temperature 37,2 can keep or in something the friend the reason to search it is necessary to me?

Jane
15.01.2005, 04:23
Is not present certainly! To dohtoru run!

Bobbin
18.01.2005, 08:15
hm... Simply like the temperature happens from inflammatory process, and erosion as I understand, it and is

Jane
26.01.2005, 21:24
hm... Simply like the temperature happens from inflammatory process, and erosion as I understand, it and is

No. Inflammatory process happens in ovaries. Erosion - such jazvochka on shejke uteruses, from it or her does not happen inflammations, from it or her there can be a cancer shejki uteruses, therefore and recommend to delete.

Lvenochek
30.01.2005, 15:41

And worse to be mozhet-it is the fact!!!!

At all be not engaged in a selftreatment!

The sea-buckthorn berries, onion, etc. strengthen cellular obmen-erosion passes or takes place, BUT after treatment of a cell will continue to share... A result can be a cancer tumour!!!!

Come on a site www.mariamm.ru - there all is intelligibly written!

Buttercup
12.02.2005, 06:46

And worse to be mozhet-it is the fact!!!!

At all be not engaged in a selftreatment!

The sea-buckthorn berries, onion, etc. strengthen cellular obmen-erosion passes or takes place, BUT after treatment of a cell will continue to share... A result can be a cancer tumour!!!!

Come on a site www.mariamm.ru - there all is intelligibly written!

What cells continue to share?

Bobbin
20.02.2005, 08:10

No. Inflammatory process happens in ovaries. Erosion - such jazvochka on shejke uteruses, from it or her does not happen inflammations, from it or her there can be a cancer shejki uteruses, therefore and recommend to delete.

I like have small cysts (did or made few times uzi), it can from them tempeeratura? What do you mean under vospolitelnym process in ovaries?

tokyo girl
21.02.2005, 22:39
I that in any way shall not understand that, why sometimes doctors speak, that erosion to treat it is not necessary.... In fact on its or her background the raised or increased risk to be ill with a cancer and other illnesses or diseases...

EEx
18.03.2005, 06:35
Yes, it would be desirable to hear opinion of doctors!

How much or As far as I know, if erosion to start, i.e. to allow her razprostranjatsja on shejke uteruses its or her following stage of development is a cancer.

Therefore erosion observe (if small) and cauterize (t.e stop development).

Lvenochek
14.04.2005, 19:01
What cells continue to share?

Here!

The reason of frequent diseases shejki uteruses is connected with its or her anatomic locating - she acts in a vagina, therefore at any infection the inflammation passes to it or her. Inside shejki uteruses there passes or there takes place the channel connecting or bridging it or her with a cavity of the uterus. Walls of this channel vystlany a so-called cylindrical epithelium which cells are an ideal residence of the majority of bacteria and viruses.

Application of wads with butters or oils and nutrients of type of honey are counter-indicative in any case. They accelerate cell fission, thus erosion heals, but cells continue uskorenno to share, and it easily leads to development of a tumour.

Any pathology shejki uteruses at long not treated or incorrectly treated existence can pass in a cancer shejki uteruses.

Lvenochek
14.05.2005, 15:14
Yes, it would be desirable to hear opinion of doctors!

How much or As far as I know, if erosion to start, i.e. to allow her razprostranjatsja on shejke uteruses its or her following stage of development is a cancer.

Therefore erosion observe (if small) and cauterize (t.e stop development).

Wish to hear opinion of doctors?!

Then once again I send you to the information on a site of the known gynecologist

http: // www.mariamm.ru/doc_160.htm

Jane
28.07.2005, 00:48
What do you mean under vospolitelnym process in ovaries?

Yes an inflammation also I mean. The inflammation of appendages, in a medical way an adnexitis in a simple or easier way is called. simptomy-the temperature, delicacy, can be bloody botched work, a dorsodynia. Can arise from a frigorism (on cold have sat or has blown a back) or an infection. It is defined or determined uzi and usual inspection of the gynecologist, the analysis of a blood shows inflammatory process.