PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Memoirs about NG *quot; on ??*quot; (((

foxik
11.11.2004, 19:20
Girls, can at whom was such? I here after holidays went in a train from Peter. Villages in a train absolutely normal and when has woken up, all physiognomy was in any pryshchikah fine and maculae -pink color... Well certainly not as a traffic light, but all the same pleasant a little. Well here, and now I have already exhausted the face with everyones sredstavami beginning or starting from Klearasila and finishing or stopping national medicine. More shortly a skin on what is not similar, all overdried, the face hurts also all is scratched. What to do or make, mind or wit I shall not put or apply... And more any hypodermic fine pryshchiki have appeared. I.e. them on the face it is not visible, but when I take or spend an arm or a hand, I feel them... I already and to eat have ceased. On one yogurt I sit (it can from pereobzhorsta on New Year's holidays?)... At all I do not know, as to think... And it can and actually kakja poezdnaja an infection? What to me now to do or make?

Mashulka:)
20.11.2004, 00:32
OOOO as I understand you...

I thank the god that though for New Year's evening with the face was that's all right, but here in some days... uzhos!!!

It is thought, that consequences obedanija by all this New Year's meal kallorijnoj, and valjanie on a bed without fresh air has had an effect... Sides so were approximated...

Shaula
29.11.2004, 11:43
Very similar on an allergy. Better to the doctor. Though I would slap something antihistamine.

Franc
24.12.2004, 07:48
Very similar on an allergy. Better to the doctor. Though I would slap something antihistamine.

Too it at once has occurred to me. Very similar on aalergiju. The allergy on a dust can at you? And trains at us never chitotoj shone...

foxik
26.12.2004, 16:15
[quote = "Franc"]... Very similar on aalergiju. The allergy on a dust can at you? And trains at us never chitotoj shone... [/quot

I basically already drink Suprastinum (for the night) and klaritin (morning). Removes or takes out an inflammation a little, but not so it is fast as it would be desirable... And somebody can knows any calming or abirritating compresses on the face? That reddening removed or took out though a little... I would do or make them...

Franc
07.01.2005, 04:44
You to the doctor went? (on a pass that not doctors sit, now to you here will advise, was not as though worse!)

It is possible nastoem to wipe, buy or purchase camomiles a cream (for example grin mum with vitamin F (the exact name I do not remember, from a series "Aleut", it is good uspakaivaet borings) or ointment in a drugstore "Hyoxysonum" (too not bad helps or assists). But this all at an allergy, and if at you something another?

Ani 02
24.01.2005, 11:48
It is certainly better to go to the dermatologist!! And suddenly it is the hypodermic tick or mite? A thing absolutely unpleasant. And by the way, in a train it is possible to pick up... Why is not present? It is better to not be engaged in a selftreatment.

Franc
14.02.2005, 19:49
Certainly it is better to go to the dermatologist!! And suddenly it is the hypodermic tick or mite? A thing absolutely unpleasant. And by the way, in a train it is possible to pick up... Why is not present? It is better to not be engaged in a selftreatment.

By the way yes! ka of it or this at once also has not thought, and can quite be!

So go the girl to the doctor!

SUCCESS!

foxik
27.02.2005, 16:28
... To buy or purchase a cream (for example grin mum with vitamin F (the exact name I do not remember, from a series "Aleut", it is good uspakaivaet borings)...

Thanks for advice or council. Yesterday has come home, has found at the husband a shaving cream, ours, with vitamin F. Absolutely about it or him has forgotten... He already once gained or helped me. Has spread and today all as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off! Thanks!!!

natus
31.03.2005, 15:47
[Thanks for advice or council. Yesterday has come home, has found at the husband a shaving cream, ours, with vitamin F. Absolutely about it or him has forgotten... He already once gained or helped me. Has spread and today all as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off! Thanks!!!

By time which has passed or has taken place, a cream here there is nothing.

Franc
27.07.2005, 11:42
[Thanks for advice or council. Yesterday has come home, has found at the husband a shaving cream, ours, with vitamin F. Absolutely about it or him has forgotten... He already once gained or helped me. Has spread and today all as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off! Thanks!!!

By time which has passed or has taken place, a cream here there is nothing.

Not the fact,

I allergik and here when only all have begun with recent time, there was a terrible boring on a skin (on the face), and it did not calm down or was not abirritated by anything, then to me have advised a cream with vit. F, to me has helped or assisted