PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much eyes get tired

Guest:)
07.11.2004, 18:57
Last year I work behind a computer much. At me good noutbuk, but bad illumination or coverage (office, I I think much familiarly) and I work practically continuously for 7-8 hours.

Vision has worsened, and eyes very or very much get tired. It can is possible them as that to support or maintain (vitamins, exercises....)? And whether it is necessary to wear glasses? Whether there are glasses or spots for job behind a computer? Are effective?

lunc
30.11.2004, 05:52
10 hours per day work for kpjuterom on the average.

Rez and ustaost in opinion of well remove or take out drops "Vizin" or " Natural tear ".

Princess000
15.12.2004, 01:00
10 hours per day Work for kpjuterom on the average.

Rez and ustaost in opinion of well remove or take out drops "Vizin" or " Natural tear ".

However Vizinom do not recommend to abuse. Peryvy in job are very useful, simply look or see in a window pair minutes, allow eyes to have a rest.

Megastyle
29.01.2005, 16:38
And I in such cases drip "Oftadek", he costs or stands copecks but very well removes or takes out weariness, and does not cause or cause accustoming.

The otolaryngologist
27.07.2005, 08:53
Vizin - alfaadrenomimetik, possesses vasoconstrictive effect and reduces production of a plaintive liquid. Knowingly after it or him zakapyvanija fibers of eyes such pretty, ideally white. But number of its or his admirers every day more lesser or ever less and less - this preparation causes a so-called syndrome of a dry eye. Exercises for eyes the most simple - to sit some minutes in full darkness, strong to blink and relax, "write" movements of eyes the name, a surname, a patronymic and so forth the Bilberry it is useful and in a fresh kind or pounded with Saccharum (winter), "Mirtikam". Ochkovaja korretsija - to the oculist. It or he in any case should be visited or attended.