PDA

Просмотр полной версии : *quot; AA??eiAE*quot; - who tried or tasted?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

DasKay
13.12.2004, 16:09
Greetings!

Advice or Council and support is necessary you!

Who tried to use "postinor" as emergency contraception? What its or his action? HOW MUCH or AS FAR AS he is harmful? What consequences? Whether has helped or assisted?

(The condom has casually torn, postinor the girlfriend has advised, has drunk 1 tableku later 8 hours... I sit I wait when it will be necessary to drink 2-nd.., today 15-th day of a cycle..)

All on nerves... I sit I experience...

Silver
15.12.2004, 19:16
"Tried or Tasted" 3 times. The first 2 - without problems.

On third time there was a delay, wild pains, suspected extrauterine

It has appeared, because of postinora the yellow body has refused to develop back, any liquid has accumulated and pressed on an ovary. Was OCH. Painfully; ((

I ginekologinja speaks, that abortion at an early stage, than postinor is better. On the other hand... 15 day of a cycle - och. Pregnancy is possible or probable.

In general to solve to you, but by-effects very much and are very possible or probable.

Success!

Maayan
19.12.2004, 14:40
Tried or Tasted too 3 times. In general any sensations.

pochitav a forum, has understood, that to me still ooochen has carried, since there are strong by-effects. But I peerly consider or count all, that at probability of undesirable pregnancy abortion is better postinor, than. IMHO,

The visitor
19.12.2004, 22:54
Tell or Say, and through what time it is possible to do or make the test? And that kolenki trjasutsja..

DasKay
20.12.2004, 11:32
Tell or Say, and through what time it is possible to do or make the test? And that kolenki trjasutsja..

Et I was..

Sotto*
24.12.2004, 02:04
I ginekologinja speaks, that abortion at an early stage, than postinor is better. On the other hand... 15 day of a cycle - och. Pregnancy is possible or probable.

Forgive or Excuse that I interfere, but abortion is much worse postinora, last accept in current of 72 hours after the certificate or act, for this time essno anything still could not be generated, and miniabort do or make on 5-6 week when you have already become pregnant, at you go hormonal imenenija and something grows. For this reason abortion cannot be less harmful postinora in any way. And it is even better to avoid and that and another.

La Gata salvaje
25.12.2004, 22:04
Accepted, including for 15-th day of a cycle. Strong collateral did not feel, hardly more expressed PMS, and the cycle slightly got off, and here the depression has been noticed and connected with tablets. By the way, I do not know, how now, earlier in Russia it was possible to buy or purchase without the prescription, and in the Europe anologichnye preparations without the prescription of the doctor well in any way you will not buy or purchase.

I too consider or count, that postinor it is better, than abortion.

I by the way and not in such emergency situations accepted it or him, well it certainly is more by a youth-nonsense though on the other hand, it is the same hormones only strongly concentrated and as gorm.tabletkami I never took a great interest considered or counted, that if I shall sometimes accept postinor special harm will not be. And here is how has in marriage left, then such theories has thrust where-far away and now I accept nothing.

Felicidad
28.12.2004, 09:26

If in prospective term monthly will not begin, in the first day of a delay it is already possible to make.

DasKay
28.12.2004, 17:43
Accepted, including for 15-th day of a cycle. Strong collateral did not feel, hardly more expressed PMS, and the cycle slightly got off, and here the depression has been noticed and connected with tablets. By the way, I do not know, how now, earlier in Russia it was possible to buy or purchase without the prescription, and in the Europe anologichnye preparations without the prescription of the doctor well in any way you will not buy or purchase.

I too consider or count, that postinor it is better, than abortion.

I by the way and not in such emergency situations accepted it or him, well it certainly is more by a youth-nonsense though on the other hand, it is the same hormones only strongly concentrated and as gorm.tabletkami I never took a great interest considered or counted, that if I shall sometimes accept postinor special harm will not be. And here is how has in marriage left, then such theories has thrust where-far away and now I accept nothing.

Well and how? Have not become pregnant after acceptance postinora? And krovjanistye allocation were? At me while is not present.. Like, can for through 2 will? PULLS only a bottom of a stomach or belly it is sensitive... But I think I can has chilled that since it has turned out that one day before has vegetated 2 hours on a frost.. (thought hoofs I shall cast away)..

And monthly a current of week through 1,5 should be if under the schedule... Now it is direct even I do not know when to wait..

Still wished to ask, I can a cycle is not correct I consider or count?..

In 1-st afternoon of a cycle... It is considered day of the beginning monthly? So?

La Gata salvaje
28.12.2004, 23:32
Well and how? Have not become pregnant after acceptance postinora? And krovjanistye allocation were? At me while is not present.. Like, can for through 2 will? PULLS only a bottom of a stomach or belly it is sensitive... But I think I can has chilled that since it has turned out that one day before has vegetated 2 hours on a frost.. (thought hoofs I shall cast away)..

And monthly a current of week through 1,5 should be if under the schedule... Now it is direct even I do not know when to wait..

In 1-st afternoon of a cycle... It is considered day of the beginning monthly? So?

Not, I have not become pregnant, but if it is fair I think, that "stray" days-it very individually, i.e. 15-th day - for someone can be very much even stray day, and for someone and is not present, in fact a cycle at all different. But I think in your case - to be reinsured better, that you and have made, and in the future try to count or reckon your dangerous days by means of a thermometer or can already what more usovershenstvennye devices are on sale for this purpose (effectively if a cycle steady) and in "dangerous" days refrain from direct contact - then less head will hurt what to accept.

You consider or count a cycle correctly.

If the bottom of a stomach or belly at postinore it is normal aches a bit. pokrovit (failure in a cycle) too can.

And think now of it or this less. It's done, measures are accepted, relax, and that from nerves the delay can be.

The visitor
31.12.2004, 05:37

Not, I have not become pregnant, but if it is fair I think, that "stray" days-it very individually, i.e. 15-th day - for someone can be very much even stray day, and for someone and is not present, in fact a cycle at all different. But I think in your case - to be reinsured better, that you and have made, and in the future try to count or reckon your dangerous days by means of a thermometer or can already what more usovershenstvennye devices are on sale for this purpose (effectively if a cycle steady) and in "dangerous" days refrain from direct contact - then less head will hurt what to accept.

You consider or count a cycle correctly.

If the bottom of a stomach or belly at postinore it is normal aches a bit. pokrovit (failure in a cycle) too can.

And think now of it or this less. It's done, measures are accepted, relax, and that from nerves the delay can be.

And how to count or reckon dangerous days by means of a thermometer? The temperature or how should raise or increase?

Mongolka
03.01.2005, 14:41
Girls, a disgusting piece this postinor. But in extreme cases it is simply necessary. Used one week ago, the stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick, the bleeding strong was - but it seems to me, that and should be.

But now I am quiet, that will do without abortion. I now live in such country where abortion is a nightmare! Without a narcosis, without elementary inspection - it is better postinor.

La Gata salvaje
06.01.2005, 15:13
And how to count or reckon dangerous days by means of a thermometer? The temperature or how should raise or increase? [/quote]

Calendar method. The "dangerous" period can be calculated on the basis of data of registration of 4-6 menstrual cycles in a menstrual calendar. For definition of the beginning of the "dangerous" period subtract or deduct 18 from the shortest cycle, for finding-out of the extremity or end of the "dangerous" period - 11 of the longest cycle during observation. An example: the menstrual cycle (from the first day of the previous menses till first day of the subsequent, including days of a menses) at the woman during 6 mes changed from 26 till 28 days. Means "dangerous" there will be days with (26-18 = 8-th (the first day of the "dangerous" period) on (28-11=17) 17-th (last day the "dangerous" period).

Temperature method. He is based or founded;established on change of basal temperature by which measure during 5-7 mines in a rectum, entering into it or her a thermometer on depth 0,5 see Measurement spend in the morning, not rising with beds, during 3-4 menstrual cycles. Then data mark or celebrate in the schedule. Days when after the lowest temperature its or her rising above 37 is observed, are days of possible or probable conception. For delimitation of the "dangerous" period it is necessary to take away 6 and to add 4 by the day certain by the woman. An example: the peak of basal temperature has fallen to 14-th day of a menstrual cycle. The "dangerous" period means will be from 8-th day (14-6 = till 18-th day (14+4=1.

Felicia
07.01.2005, 04:49
And who knows, can eat any substitutes "postinora"? Well which more sparing...?

ZSE
07.01.2005, 07:14
I categorically against postinora, a drain of problems was horror., all forced down, but helped or assisted...

Be not paniced ahead of time, calm down!!! Success

Felicidad
07.01.2005, 22:15

Certainly is also such - as condoms are called and more OK

Midi
10.01.2005, 06:28
And me the doctor has told or said, that postinor it is possible to accept time in a life in case of group rape only. It he so polushutil. Because hormonal impact terrible turns out.

*Pantera*
12.01.2005, 00:48
I drank once... More recently... t-O-O, all like normal.... Even the cycle has not got off.... Though was afraid of consequences terribly

Silver
15.01.2005, 02:03

Forgive or Excuse that I interfere, but abortion is much worse postinora, last accept in current of 72 hours after the certificate or act, for this time essno anything still could not be generated, and miniabort do or make on 5-6 week when you have already become pregnant, at you go hormonal imenenija and something grows. For this reason abortion cannot be less harmful postinora in any way. And it is even better to avoid and that and another.

It completely agree. This or thus personal imho only ginekologini.. She me, by the way, just too a phrase about " only at rape " in a shock povergla..)

tfeen
20.01.2005, 09:29
Generally in many countries postitnor it is forbidden, because of what many my familiar gynecologists very negatively concern to firm gedeon-, its or his letting out or releasing. postinor is worse than abortion as it is very serious hormonal impact on organzimu. I think, that it is better to accept constantly nizkodizirovannye contraceptives, than yearly - postinor, it turns out more physiologically.

Maayan
24.01.2005, 19:06

Certainly is also such - as condoms are called and more OK

5 Points

And I here drank because of overlays with prezikami just taki

Maayan
27.01.2005, 18:32
Generally in many countries postitnor it is forbidden, because of what many my familiar gynecologists very negatively concern to firm gedeon-, its or his letting out or releasing. postinor is worse than abortion as it is very serious hormonal impact on organzimu. I think, that it is better to accept constantly nizkodizirovannye contraceptives, than yearly - postinor, it turns out more physiologically.

And abortion on yours not impact?

Here mine IMHO, personal, that postinor, certainly, is very harmful, I was convinced of it or this under stories. But after abortion, whether know, children in general can not be, the known fact. And still - abortion this all taki in any measure murder. And quite often after it or him there are remorses. (not personal experience, fortunately, but besides from read through at a forum, and not time) This mine IMHO, but I prefer to not lead up to undesirable pregnancy Both because of physical, and because of the moral party or side.

And in our country, by the way, postinor is on sale in general without the prescription.

Sotto*
27.01.2005, 19:20

It completely agree. This or thus personal imho only ginekologini.. She me, by the way, just too a phrase about " only at rape " in a shock povergla..)

Happen such. Subjecting in a shock.

X-trim
01.02.2005, 04:08

And abortion on yours not impact?

Here mine IMHO, personal, that postinor, certainly, is very harmful, I was convinced of it or this under stories. But after abortion, whether know, children in general can not be, the known fact. And still - abortion this all taki in any measure murder. And quite often after it or him there are remorses. (not personal experience, fortunately, but besides from read through at a forum, and not time) This mine IMHO, but I prefer to not lead up to undesirable pregnancy Both because of physical, and because of the moral party or side.

And in our country, by the way, postinor is on sale in general without the prescription.

Still postinor is cheaper than abortion

Silver
03.02.2005, 06:37

Happen such. Subjecting in a shock.

Then subjecting to a shock..) I, in general, too agree, that it is better if that - postinor to drink, than a sin on soul to take.. The Main thing that it " if that " often did not repeat. There is at me a girlfriend who in 16 years for " a dense forest of confidence " was protected + after everyone, sobsno, the certificate or act..

As result - the strongest problems in gynecology, in its or her hospital on 2-3 times a year stack...; (

So, I wish all some the strong latex, understanding men and memory not bringing at the necessary moment!